• ベストアンサー

高校英語の訳し方がわかりません

高校英語で、教科書の文に以下のような文章があったのですが、どのように訳したら良いのかわかりません My eyes trace the outline of a man'scollar, or a woman's arm resting on the edge of a chair. It autually is a from of sketching, and I believe that it is the next best thing to drawing itself. 教科書は数検出版の"POLESTAR"です。よろしくお願いいたします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • DeluxeMtk
  • ベストアンサー率63% (7/11)
回答No.2

man'scollar -> man's collar autually -> actually のタイプミスでしょうか? 類似の質問がWeb上で結構なされているようです。 http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1211916822 検索サイトで文章の一部で検索すると色々出てきます ------------以下URL先より引用------------ while I am talking with someone, I find that I draw that person in my mind. 誰かと話しているときでも、気がつくと頭の中でその人を描いている。 My eyes trace the outline of a man's collar, or a woman's arm resting on the edge 私の目は彼の襟元や、彼女がイスの肘掛けにおいている腕の輪郭を追う。 of a chair. It actually is a from*2 of sketching, and I believe that it is the next best thing to 実はこれもスケッチの一つの形態であって、現実に描写する次に良い方法だと私は信じている。 drawing itself. *2 "from" は"form"では? ------------ここまでURLより引用------------ #1さんのおっしゃるとおり、まず自分でやってみたものを乗せて添削してもらう方が、実力も付くと思いますし回答者の方も答えやすいと思います^^

参考URL:
http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1211916822

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

不完全でも自分なりの訳文を示せば、どこをどう直せばいいのか、ヒントを得られるかもしれません。 ただ、タイプ・ミスがあるように見受けます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

こんばんは。 It actually is a form of sketching, ando I believe that it is the next best thing to drawing itself. を訳してみました。 それは実際にはしかし私は一種のスケッチであると信じている。 添削お願いします、

• 和訳がうまくいきません。

こんにちは。 高校1年生です.宜しくお願いします。 和訳がうまくいきません。 My eyes trace the outline of a man's collar, or a woman's arm resting on the edge of a chair. 私の目は男性の襟の輪郭あるいはーーーーーーをたどります。 までを訳したのですが「あるいは」の次からがうまく訳せません。 ポイントを教えてください 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を教えて下さい。

(1)Many companies believe that their lack of knowledge about global markets is an insurmountable(__). (A)border (B)limit (C)barrier (D)access (2)Before buying a franchise,one must do athorough job of evaluating the(__). (A)opponent (B)opinion (C)opportunity (D)opposite (3)Technology (__) constantly changing. (A)since it is (B)is (C)that is (D)will have been (4)The mortgage payments are due at the (__) of each month. (A)beginning (B)middle (C)twentieth (D)final (5)There is no (__) way to begin the preparation of a business plan. (A)itself (B)alne (C)only (D)single 上記(1)~(5)に適切な語句を(A)~(D)の中から当てはめ、なおかつ日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 英語訳

There is also reason to believe that there was once a lot of water on Mars and that some of it is still there in the form of ice. またかつて火星には多量の水があり一部は氷の形で存在していると信じるに足る根拠がある。 自分で訳してみたのですがあってない気がします。分かる方教えて下さい。

• 英語の訳の問題です

Los Angeles is unique unto itself;but unique in a special way that makes it strangely familiar to an English academic of my generation and experience. but以下がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか英語が堪能な方和訳お願いします(^^)/

The scientist looks for order in the appeara nces of narure by exploring likenesses. For order does not display itself of itself ;if it can be said to be there at all,it is not there for the mere looking. とくにbe there が「そこに存在する」なの か単に「存在する」なのか、またit is not there for the mere lookingをどのように訳せばいいのか、このforはなんなのか… 自分は「それは単なる外見の上では存在しない」という意味不明な訳になりました笑

• 和訳お願いします

I love her. She is sexy and beautiful. She looks like she's the kind of woman that feels a bit trapped by her beauty in such a way that it disallows her toughness to be taken so seriously. haha Awesome drawing.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします!!

The principle on which stepping motors are based is very simple. When a bar of iron or steel is suspended so that it is free to rotate in a magnetic field, it will align itself with the field. If the direction of the field is changed, the bar will turn until it is again aligned, by the action of the so-called reluctance torque. この文を以下のように直訳しました。 ステッピングモータが基づかれる原理は非常に単純である. 鉄あるいは鋼鉄の棒が磁界において自由に回転する事ができる様にするために吊るされている時, それは界磁に対してそれ自身を一直線に並べるだろう. もし磁界の方向が変更されたならば, 棒は再び一直線に並べられるまで回転するだろう, いわゆる磁気抵抗トルクの働きによって. 一文目のon whichの使い方(?)と二文目のso thatの使い方というか訳し方があやふやです。なんとなく意味がわかるように直訳してみましたがあってますでしょうか? どなたか添削おねがいします!直訳でおねがいします!

• 英語の文法ミスおしえてください

In my opinion, the symbol of this story is drawing. The husband and Blind man help each other to make a drawing cathedral, which build a good relationship between them.In my opinion, the author wants to convey the importance of feeling instead of just seeing.

• 英語翻訳できるかた

One of the criticisms that seems to be a recurring part of deconstruction's existence and operation is that it runs the risk of pushing its analysis to the extreme, thus producing nonsense. Derrida's style is wonderfully slippery and bewilderingly convoluted, especially at those moments where he pursues the limits of a concept or idea, and it is sometimes not difficult to see how this can become resistance in itself. この文章です。 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします。。。