• ベストアンサー

英語添削

英語の添削をお願いします! 英英辞典のように言葉の定義を説明する問題です。 Library →A building where people borrow , use , read books, videos, and newspapers. Pencil → A subject which people use for writing, drawing, and studying. And, it is usually made of woods. 拙い文ですが、添削お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。このうちで、本と新聞は「読む」もの、ビデオは「見る」ものなので、  Library →A building where people borrow, use, read books, newspapers and watch videos.としてはいかがでしょう。 2。この説明では鉛筆の木の部分はありますが肝心の「芯」が抜けています。ですから  Pencil → A subject which people use for writing, drawing, and studying. And, it is usually made of wood and material for marking in black or colours. としてはいかがでしょう。 3。オックスフォードの学習者用辞典には下記のように記されています。ご参考までに  a building in which collections of books, newspapers, etc. and sometimes films and recorded music are kept for people to read, study or borrow  a narrow piece of wood, or a metal or plastic case, containing a black or coloured substance, used for drawing or writing https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/

suxjfgg70
質問者

お礼

詳しくありがとうございます!! 助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 大学入試英作文添削

大学入試英作文添削 今年受験生で浪人生の者です  お金の都合上塾に行くことができず、まわりに添削していただける方がいらっしゃらないので、よろしければ添削お願いいたします    問題文 These days the sale of printed daily newspapers are declining in many countries. Do you think newspapers will disappear within the next 10 years? Write a paraglaph explaining your opinion. You must give at least one appropriate reason to support it. 自分の解答 I think newspapers will not disappear within the next 10 years. Because of prevailing mobile phones and computers,people may get information,however people originally like to read words that is printed. For example,electrical books do not replace books. That is why newspapers will not disappear within the next 10 years and they will be read by a lot of people.

• 英語添削お願いします!

インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典は要らないという意見についてどう思いますか。 というテーマです!  I am opposed to the idea that we access only the Internet when we look for something, and that we needn't use books at all. Of course the Internet is very easy to use and useful, because all you have to do is only retrieving the information you want. But, using nothing but the Internet is very dangerous. One of some reasons is the Internet involve too much information, of course false information. Many people you don't know use it, so information on the Internet are not always reliable and it is very difficult to choose only true information. On the other hand, books are published after they are checked closely. So they seldom have false information.  I think it is good to use both of the Internet and books, then you can get true information quickly. 

• 英検準二級 ライティングの添削お願いします。

英検準二級のライティングの添削お願いします。 優しめの添削でお願いします。 質問は「勉強中にスマホを使うことはいいことだと思いますか」ですで、息子が書いた解答が下記です。 私は勉強中にスマホを使うのはいいことだとおもいま。二つ理由があります。 一つ目はわからないことを調べることができるからです。私は自分で調べることは大切だと思います。二つ目は、わからないところを調べるのが早いからです。私にとってわからないところを調べるのは簡単です。 そういうわけで、私は勉強中にスマホを使うのはいいことだと思います。 I think it is good for people to use smartphones while studying. I have two reasons.First, They can such what they don't understand. I think to find out for yourself. Second,Ithink such what they don't understand is quickly.It is easy for me to such what they don't understand, That's'why I'think'it is good for people to use smartphones while studying. 色々文章がおかしいかと思いますがよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語 添削

添削してください! あと、関係代名詞に注意してください。 原文の構造を分解して、改めて新しい形に組み立ててから訳す感じで! I started to keep a notebook in which I recorded sentences from the books which I found particularly enlihghtening: observations that affected my view of life and people. I have never stopped writing in that notebook, which I have in front of me now. ノートをとりはじめた。 本からの文を記録している。それは啓発的だと思った。その記録は人生、人の見方に影響を与えた。 決してこのノートを書くことをやめることはしない。 それが今の私だ。

• 【英語】添削お願いします テーマ:暇なとき

When I'm free, I usually read books or comics. It's because when I read them, I can feel as if I were in the world of them. For example, when characters fight against enemy in a story, I fight, too. When they feel sad, I feel so. Books and comics take me to various world and they are always exciting and surprising. Also, books and comics tell me many things. When I find that people who have opinions or thoughts which are utterly different from me, they often change my mind. For these reasons, I like reading very much, and it will continue to being the friend of my life. 文法、単語の使い方、文章構成などについて指導お願いします。

• 添削お願いします

This article provided how affect in society to graduates college, and the author states importance of this. Especially, people who had valuable (premium) experience such as studying abroad gets attention in society. この記事は大卒が社会にどのような影響を与えるかを提供した。そして、筆者はその(大卒)の重要性を述べた。そしてその中でも留学のような特別な経験をした人は社会で注目されやすい。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。

• 英語添削お願いします。

英語を勉強中で初心者です。 風呂敷の説明をしたいのですが 添削、訂正お願いします。 『お風呂に入った後、マットの代わりに風呂敷を使っていた』 と、最後に『使用後は四角に小さくたたんでおける。』の部分が特にわからず、 簡単な文章しか作れないため、もう少し詳しくできたらと思っています。 よろしくお願いします。 Furoshiki is a Japanese traditional wrapping cloth. The word"furoshiki" which means a "bath spread", In the Edo era, people wrapped clothing in it and went to the public baths and after take a bath, used furoshiki as substitute for a mat. It is very useful cloth which we can wrap any size, round watermelon, wine bottle, square box, etc. After use, it is folding small.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします ものの見方や好みは人さまざまである。たとえば,駅前のハンバーガー店は,人々にとってどのような意味を持つだろうか。多くの人にとっては,ハンバーガーを味わう場であろう。しかし,肉が苦手な私にとっては,ハンバーガーを楽しむというよりは,仕事帰りにちょっと立ち寄り,コーヒー一杯で一日の疲れをいやす,くつろぎの場である。本を持ち込み,書斎代わりに使うことも少なくない。 There are various view points and preference according to each person. For instance, what do hamburger shops in front of stations mean for people? For the most people, they are the places for tasting hamburger. As for me, however, they aren't the places for it. I rather stop by them on my way home from work and use them as a relaxing place with a cup of coffee for getting rid of fatigue of a whole day. I also often use them as a room for reading books, bringing books there.

• 自由英作添削お願いします!!早稲田政経です!!

早稲田政経チックに書きます。お題は最近話題なのを考えてみました。Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it.Write your answer in English in the space provided on your written sheet. 問題" Books should be replaced by electronic books." I disagree with the idea that books should be replaced by electronic books.First,it is almost impossible to put this idea into practice.People who like reading books at their hands would stop reading books. Many book shops would go bankrupt and their employees would lose their jobs. Trying to implement this idea will cause too many problems. Secnd, if this idea comes true ,children will use not teacching materials but PCs or smart phones to study. They will find it difficult to concentrate on studying and play with their PCs or smart phones even when they are studying at schools. 文法ミス、語法ミス、論理構成の矛盾等減点対象の指摘をお願いします!!

• 添削お願いいたします。

すいません、前回の投稿の続きですがYoutubeについての英文を書きました。 もしよろしければ、添削して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 I will write about the system of youtube. Youtube is video distribution website and on this website there are many various uploaded videos from the videos about politics to the video about daily life event. When you use the search engine in the top of center and you search the keyword that you are interested in with the search engine, you can find many videos that is related the keywords you searched. And when you click the movie you are interested in and open the page with a click, the site show you the video and also the video that is related to the video you searched next to it. ユーチューブとは、動画配信サイトとのことで、そのサイト上には、政治に関するビデオから、何気ない日常を録画したビデオまで、様々なビデオがアップロードされています。YouTubeの上部中央にある、検索エンジンを使って、あなたが気になっているキーワードで検索すれば、そのキーワードの関連した多くのビデオを見ることができます。そして、あなたが気になる動画をクリックして、新しいページを開けば、その動画の横には、その動画に関連付けられている動画が表示されます。