大卒の社会への影響と留学経験の重要性

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 大卒が社会に与える影響と留学経験の重要性について解説
  • 留学経験を持つ大卒は社会で注目されやすい理由を探る
  • 大卒の社会進出において留学経験が何をもたらすのかについて分析
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

This article provided how affect in society to graduates college, and the author states importance of this. Especially, people who had valuable (premium) experience such as studying abroad gets attention in society. この記事は大卒が社会にどのような影響を与えるかを提供した。そして、筆者はその(大卒)の重要性を述べた。そしてその中でも留学のような特別な経験をした人は社会で注目されやすい。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

>This article provided how affect in society to graduates college, and the author states importance of this. Especially, people who had valuable (premium) experience such as studying abroad gets attention in society. >この記事は大卒が社会にどのような影響を与えるかを提供した。そして、筆者はその(大卒)の重要性を述べた。そしてその中でも留学のような特別な経験をした人は社会で注目されやすい。 ⇒以下のとおり、例によって語句・添削文・別の例をお答えします。 (語句) *大卒が社会にどのような影響を与えるか:how university graduates affect society。 *そして、筆者はその(大卒の)重要性を述べた:mentioning the importance of that (university graduate)。「そして~する」は現在分詞構文で表すことができます。 *留学のような特別な経験をした人:those who have had special experiences like study abroad。現在までの経験を表すので現在完了形を使います。 *社会で注目されやすい:are easy to be noticed in society。 (添削文) This article provided how university graduates affect society, mentioning the importance of that (university graduate). And, among them, those who have had special experiences like study abroad are easy to be noticed in society. (別の例) In this article the author presented how university graduates affect society, pointing out the importance of studying at university. Moreover, among them, those who have had special experiences such as study abroad are noticed and expected to contribute to society as much as possible. 《この記事で筆者は、大卒が社会にどのような影響を与えるかを提示し、大学で学ぶことの重要性を指摘した。さらに、その中でも、留学のような特別な経験をした人は注目され、それなりの社会的貢献が期待される。》

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

This article provides insight into the role college graduates play in society, pointing out the importance of their very presence. Noted in particular are those with special experience such as studying abroad, who are likely to draw attention from society. この記事は大卒が社会でとのような役割を担うかについて、見識を提供するものである。そして、筆者は大卒の存在そのものの重要性を説いている。その中でも特に、留学などの特別な経験を経た人は社会でも注目されやすい。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします

Japan is famous that academic background-oriented society, and we found this circumstances such as workstation and wages. Even though almost the same number of the rate graduates college and non-graduates college, this line increase various gap. 「(大卒と高卒の賃金や待遇の違いなどを述べた後の文章です)日本は学歴社会で有名だ。それは働く環境や賃金など見てわかる。日本の大卒層と非大卒層の割合は、ほぼ同数。そして日本の社会は、大卒/非大卒という分断線が、さまざまな格差を生んでいる」 *職場環境という言葉を調べると色々言い方があるみたいなのですが、work stationで訳してみました。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

「筆者は学業がどのように賃金に影響するかを研究し、中卒から大卒までの平均賃金を調べ、それを35年間分まとめてグラフ化した。」 The author studied how influence on earnings and examined average income for junior high school to four-year college graduates. Then he summarized and graphed it for 35 years. こちらの英文でいいか添削お願いします。

• 添削お願いします

1)「日本は学歴社会のため、彼らはどの大学に行ったか、その大学で何を学んだか、などに注目している」  Due to Japan is a society in which an educational background contents, they pay attention which college you went, what you leaned in a college. *学歴社会という言い方を調べたのですが、色々あるようで… 他の文と重複しないために、今回はこの表現を使いました。 2) 数字で表したものだけではなく、それらの経験がどのように社会で役立つかを明確に記すべきだと思う。 I think that they should clearly describe not only how these experience are useful in society but also those expressed in number. *高卒と大卒での賃金の比較や、就職先の会社の規模などをまとめた資料について述べた後の文章です。 not only ~but alsoではなくas well asでも表現できるでしょうか?「~in society as well as those expressed ~」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削

In conclusion, that's why I agree with this idea. ↑、このような文は変でしょうか? I studying not only society but also sience, because I found useful together. (わたしは、社会学だけでなく化学も勉強している、なぜなら、両方役に立つとわかったから) もし、おかしな箇所があれば、添削お願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

この訳は友達がしたものなので翻訳サイトなどを使った可能性があるので判断していただけるとありがたいです。 できれば添削もお願いします。 私は去年もこの短期留学に参加しました。でも去年はただ遊んでいるだけでした。 今年は自分の英語の力を上げたいと思い、今回の短期留学に参加したいと思いました。 私はオーストラリアの人3人と今もメールのやりとりを行っています。 去年の経験を生かし、今年はリーダーシップをとって頑張りたいと思います。 I participated in this studying abroad for short time last year. However, it had only played last year. It wanted to raise my English power, and I wanted to participate in this studying abroad for short time this year. よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

They also value college level and experience in Japan. In the world is becoming more globalization in variety of areas, study abroad has many advantages. They also value college level and experience in Japan. In the world is becoming more globalization in variety of areas, study abroad has many advantages. In my friend case, she go to college in the United States, and this opportunity will brings precious experience such as language, confidence, diversity. 「日本では大学のレベルや経験が重視される。様々なエリアにおいて世界はよりグローバリゼーション化おり、海外留学は多くの利点を持っている。私の友達の場合、彼女はアメリカの大学に通っている。そしてその機会は言語、自身、多様性など多くの貴重な経験をもたらしてくれるだろう」 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

By compare workers who graduates high school with four-year college, wages is a difference of about 1.8 times. Workers who serve in large company is far more than high school by comparison with four-year college. 「高卒と4大卒の賃金を調べると約1・8倍も違う。 大企業に勤めている人は4大卒の人の方がはるかに多い。」 (大企業という言い方なのですが、参考にした本でlarge companyと記載があったのでそのまま使用します) こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

I found how human resource need in Japan, and how this lead study abroad as the world become more globalized. I have started thinking more deeply why my cousin goes to college in Canada by reconsidering these things. 「日本はどのような人材を必要としているかわかった。そしてそれが、グローバル化になるにつれてどのように海外留学と結びついてくるのかがわかった。これらのことを考えることによって、なぜ従兄弟がカナダの大学に行っているのかより深く考えさせられた」 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.

• この that は?

下記の文の that は何でしょうか? This year, Ben's girlfriend is studying abroad in Japan. Not a day goes by 【that】 he does not miss her.