The Academic Divide: Analyzing Workstation and Wages in Japan

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Japan is renowned for its academic background-oriented society, where the divide between college graduates and non-graduates manifests in various aspects such as workstation and wages.
  • Despite a nearly equal number of college and non-college graduates, Japan's social structure has created significant disparities based on educational attainment, particularly in terms of work environment and compensation.
  • Exploring the differences in workstations and wages between college and non-college graduates reveals the profound impact of Japan's academic background-oriented society.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

Japan is famous that academic background-oriented society, and we found this circumstances such as workstation and wages. Even though almost the same number of the rate graduates college and non-graduates college, this line increase various gap. 「(大卒と高卒の賃金や待遇の違いなどを述べた後の文章です)日本は学歴社会で有名だ。それは働く環境や賃金など見てわかる。日本の大卒層と非大卒層の割合は、ほぼ同数。そして日本の社会は、大卒/非大卒という分断線が、さまざまな格差を生んでいる」 *職場環境という言葉を調べると色々言い方があるみたいなのですが、work stationで訳してみました。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

>Japan is famous that academic background-oriented society, and we found this circumstances such as workstation and wages. Even though almost the same number of the rate graduates college and non-graduates college, this line increase various gap. >「(大卒と高卒の賃金や待遇の違いなどを述べた後の文章です)日本は学歴社会で有名だ。それは働く環境や賃金など見てわかる。日本の大卒層と非大卒層の割合は、ほぼ同数。そして日本の社会は、大卒/非大卒という分断線が、さまざまな格差を生んでいる」 ⇒以下のとおり、語句・添削文・別の例などをお答えします。 なお、「大学」は、もちろんcollegeでいいのですが、「一般論」として言う場合はuniversity でもいいですね。以下では、(個人的な好みで)もっぱらuniversity を使いますが、気になさらないでください。 (語句) *(日本は)学歴社会で有名:(Japan is) famous for its academic society。 *それは~を見てわかる。:It is understood by looking at ~. *働く環境や賃金:working environment and wages。"work station"は「職場」という場所を表し、「環境」という意味合いが含まれないように思います。 *日本の大卒層と非大卒層の割合:The proportion of Japanese university graduates and non-university graduates。 *大卒・非大卒という分断線:break lines such as university graduates and non-university graduates *さまざまな格差を生んでいる:are producing various gaps。gapsと複数形にします。 ☆お書きのEven though almost the same number of the rate graduates college and non-graduates college, this line increase various gap.について:(1) Even though は接続詞ですので、この従属節内に動詞が必要です。(2) コンマの前後は必ずしも逆接の関係ではありませんので、接続詞なしかAndでつなげて2文にするのがよいと思います。(3) this line は単数ですので、increase「増やす」を使うならincreasesとします。 (添削文) Japan is famous for its academic society. It is understood by looking at working environment and wages. The proportion of Japanese university graduates and non-university graduates is almost the same. And in Japanese society, break lines such as university graduates and non-university graduates are producing various gaps. 《日本は学歴社会で有名だ。それは働く環境や賃金などを見てわかる。日本の大卒層と非大卒層の割合はほぼ同数である。そして日本の社会では、大卒・非大卒という分断線がさまざまな格差を生んでいる。》 (別の例:1はほとんど同じで、2はカッコ内なども補います。) 1 Japan is famous for being an academic society. It can be seen by looking at the working environment and wages. The proportion of the university graduate and the university graduate in Japan is almost the same. In such a Japanese society, the division line of university graduates / non-university graduates creates various gaps. 《日本は、学歴社会であるということで有名だ。それは、働く環境や賃金などを見るとわかる。日本の大卒層と非大卒層の割合はほぼ同数である。そういう日本の社会では、大卒/非大卒という分断線が、さまざまな格差を生んでいる。》 2 (There is a big difference between wages and treatment of university graduates and those of high school graduates.) Japan is famous for being an academic society. This can be seen clearly by looking at the working environment and wages. The proportion of Japanese university graduates to non-university graduates is almost the same. And in Japanese society, the division line that separates university graduates from non-university graduates has various disparities. 《(大卒の賃金や待遇と高卒のそれらとの間には大きな差がある。)日本は、学歴社会である、ということで有名である。そのことは、働く環境や賃金などを見るとよくわかる。日本の大卒層と非大卒層の割合は、ほぼ同数である。そして日本の社会では、大卒と非大卒を区分する分断線がさまざまな格差・不均衡を生んでいる。》

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 詳しく説明していただき大変勉強になりました。 そして多くの例を一緒に考えていただきありがとうございます。 添削していただいた文とともに使わせていただきたいと思います。 ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

1. Japan in famous that academic background-oriented society, → Japan is famous for placing strong emphasis on academic records. 2. and we found this circumstances such as workstation and wages. → This is apparent in both the workers' salary and in their working environment. 3. Even though almost the same number of the rate graduates college and non-graduage college, → Even though the number of college graduates is almost the same as that of non-graduates, 4. this line increase various gap. → the divide is creating a wider disparity in a variety of fields. Japan is famous for placing strong emphasis on academic records. This is apparent in both the workers' salary and in their working environment. Even though the number of college graduates is almost the same as that of non-graduates, the divide is creating a wider disparity in a variety of fields.

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 お礼が大変遅くなってしまい申し訳ありませんでした。 添削していただいた文章は参考になりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

This article provided how affect in society to graduates college, and the author states importance of this. Especially, people who had valuable (premium) experience such as studying abroad gets attention in society. この記事は大卒が社会にどのような影響を与えるかを提供した。そして、筆者はその(大卒)の重要性を述べた。そしてその中でも留学のような特別な経験をした人は社会で注目されやすい。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。

• 添削お願いします

「筆者は学業がどのように賃金に影響するかを研究し、中卒から大卒までの平均賃金を調べ、それを35年間分まとめてグラフ化した。」 The author studied how influence on earnings and examined average income for junior high school to four-year college graduates. Then he summarized and graphed it for 35 years. こちらの英文でいいか添削お願いします。

• 添削お願いします

By compare workers who graduates high school with four-year college, wages is a difference of about 1.8 times. Workers who serve in large company is far more than high school by comparison with four-year college. 「高卒と4大卒の賃金を調べると約1・8倍も違う。 大企業に勤めている人は4大卒の人の方がはるかに多い。」 (大企業という言い方なのですが、参考にした本でlarge companyと記載があったのでそのまま使用します) こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

・He investigate the ratio of “standard workers” in Japan, and indicating that college graduates are more higher than high school graduates. ・Students who go to university even if a loan is needed is increasing to get into better company. <・彼は日本における “standard workers” の比率を調べ、それは大学卒業者の方が高校卒業者よりも高いことを示した。 ・より良い企業に就職するために借金をしてでも大学へ進学するという学生が増えている。> こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

*The productivity improves if women participate in labor, and it will increase wages regardless of men and women. *Men has also advantage if the good work environment is created for women and they advance into society, because they are released from the stereotype of man works outside. *女性の労働参加が進めば生産性が向上し、そしてそれは男女問わず、賃金も増加するでしょう。 *女性の働きやすい環境が作られ社会進出が進めば、「男性は仕事」と言う固定概念から解放され、男性にもメリットがある。 二つ目の分は英文にしやすいように順番を少し変えました。 こちらの英文の添削をして欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします

• 添削してください

アメリカ合衆国憲法の修正案です。 日本の憲法をだいぶ参考にして作りました。 こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 ⇨1. 賃金、就業時間、休息その他の勤労条件に関する基準は、法律でこれを定め、残酷で異常な労働条件は禁じる。 Standards related wages, working hours, rest and other working conditions shall be determined by law, and cruel and abnormal working conditions are prohibited. 2. すべて国民は、勤労の権利を有し、働く義務がある。 All people have the right to work and obligation it. 3. 18歳未満の子供の労働を規制する。 Regulate the labor of children under 18 years old. よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします。

また彼は(the House Education and the Workforce Committee)にも所属している。 これは先ほど述べた、教育問題、そして仕事と経済の問題に大きく関わっている。 このCommitteeでは高等教育制度を強化するために様々な改善方法を提供している。また、それらは共和党にとって最優先事項である。また委員会は、雇用への障壁を減らし、ミシガンとアメリカのグローバルな競争力を高めることに重点をおいている。これは賃金が高く、高度なスキルを必要とする仕事へ就けるための重要な要素である。 He also serve on the House Education and the Workforce Committee. This is largely related to problem of education, occupation and economic. This Committee supply to various improvement methods to strengthen the higher education system, and it is also top priority for the Republicans. The Committee puts emphasis on reduce barriers to employment and enhance the global competitiveness. This is an important factor for getting to work with high wages and high skills. *「所属する」なのですが、belongかserveか悩んだのですが、「委員会に所属する」などの場合はserve onの方が適切なのでしょうか? *重要な要素を(an importnant element ではなくfactor)で表してみました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

They also value college level and experience in Japan. In the world is becoming more globalization in variety of areas, study abroad has many advantages. They also value college level and experience in Japan. In the world is becoming more globalization in variety of areas, study abroad has many advantages. In my friend case, she go to college in the United States, and this opportunity will brings precious experience such as language, confidence, diversity. 「日本では大学のレベルや経験が重視される。様々なエリアにおいて世界はよりグローバリゼーション化おり、海外留学は多くの利点を持っている。私の友達の場合、彼女はアメリカの大学に通っている。そしてその機会は言語、自身、多様性など多くの貴重な経験をもたらしてくれるだろう」 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削してください part 3

「Lastly and most important mean to get college degree for me is to gain confidence. In my case, I am a international student from Japan and this choice was a very big decision to go to this college. I earned money to go to the college before I came here, and I was anxiety about to do well. Certainly, I am worried whether I can go to the class even now. 」 日本語=「最後に私にとってcollege degreeを得る最も大切な意味とは、自信を得ることです。私の場合、日本からの留学生でこの学校に来ることはとても大きな選択でした。留学するためにお金を貯めたり、うまくやっていけるかどうかも不安でした。勿論今でも授業についていけるかどうかの不安はあります」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 日本語=英文 でなくても大丈夫です。言いたいことが伝われば多少表現が違っても大丈夫です。(この英文がすでにかなり違うと思いますが…) よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語の本文が 以下の様な文です お元気でいらっしゃいますか 何時も姉を見守って下さり 私達は あなたに感謝しています 右膝手術は順調に回復しつつ有りますが 今年の2月に背中と腰を強打してしまい ました、骨折はしていないとの診断でしたが 、痛みがひどく ベッドの昇り降りが、出来る様に成るまで、3ヶ月余りも掛かり、この様な事情で手紙を差し上げる出来ませんでした お許し下さい 姉への手紙を本人に渡して下さい 手紙でしか元気着けれませんが、姉さんのことを遠くから見守っている兄弟の居る事を忘れないで下さい 貴方の優しい心遣いをどうぞ姉に届けて下さい 宜しくお願いいたします 以下の様に訳してみましたが How are you Thanks for helping my old sister I appreciate everything you’re doing The right knee operation improved but February of this year In the room I feel and bruised hit the waist bad did not break a bone Lying down and getting up is hard and pain is intense Until get a pain needed it for Three month By such circumstances Excuse me for not answering for long time I’d like to ask you to give her a letter I can support only in a letter Remember it Brother worry to her Distantly remote place and with Love I hate to bother you but could you Once again thanks for doing this for me Sincerely God Ble 添削をお願い出来ないでしょうか 翻訳ソフトと 英文手紙の書き方を参照して 作成しましたので 語彙や文法等々に誤りが有るかと思いますので 宜しく お願いいたします 此処までお読み下さり有難う御座います