• ベストアンサー

和訳がうまくいきません。

こんにちは。 高校1年生です.宜しくお願いします。 和訳がうまくいきません。 My eyes trace the outline of a man's collar, or a woman's arm resting on the edge of a chair. 私の目は男性の襟の輪郭あるいはーーーーーーをたどります。 までを訳したのですが「あるいは」の次からがうまく訳せません。 ポイントを教えてください 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

resting on ~~に置く、乗せる。 edge of~の端。 これさえ分かれば、複雑な文法が使われていない文章なので、分かると思いますが。 woman's arm resting on the edge of a chair. 「女性の椅子の端に置かれた腕」

gladkitty
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!! 感謝しております!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

My eyes trace the outline of a man's collar, or (trace) the outline of a woman's arm resting on the edge of a chair. だと思いますが。 ぼくなら、orの前にカンマは付けません。

gladkitty
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!! 感謝しております!

関連するQ&A

• 高校英語の訳し方がわかりません

高校英語で、教科書の文に以下のような文章があったのですが、どのように訳したら良いのかわかりません My eyes trace the outline of a man'scollar, or a woman's arm resting on the edge of a chair. It autually is a from of sketching, and I believe that it is the next best thing to drawing itself. 教科書は数検出版の"POLESTAR"です。よろしくお願いいたします

• いまいち和訳ができません

Why cannot a woman think more like a man ? That’s the sort of question one would expect to hear from a chauvinist like Professor Higgins in My Fair Lady. この文章がいまいち訳せないので構文分析と直訳的な和訳をおねがいします。ちなみにmoreは多くの事、oneは人でよろしいでしょうか?

• 短い和訳が本当にわかりません…

変な日本語の和訳になってしまいます… 和訳していただけたら、助かります。 / ごとに、訳していただけたら、助かります。 A man found himself sitting opposite a woman / who seemed to be 35 years old. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳ができません。

The vices of others we keep before our eyes, our own behind our bank ; it happens therefore that a man does not pardon another's faults who has more of his own. という英文の和訳ができません。 まず、セミコロンまでの文構造がわかりません。主語しかないようにみえます。 また、大まかな内容⇒なにを言いたいのか? もわかりません。 1、全訳 2、セミコロンまでの文構造 を教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語 和訳

The man is a tourist and the woman is an engineer working in Norway. この文の和訳をどなたかお願いします。 あと、可能であるならば、文の構造も説明いただけると嬉しいです。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします! 地理の授業で出た宿題です 意味がさっぱりで… 和訳お願いします! 1,Where does the settlement fit within the settlement hierarchy? 2,What is the land used for within the settlement? Include a pie chart. 3,Outline the CBD`s accessibility. provide an example of land value within the CBD . 4,Provide a description of what the suburbs are characterised by within the settlement. Include a picuture 5,Outline 3 problems the settlement is currently facing due to urbon growth.

• AIとAIの会話を和訳してください

YouTubeで見つけたんですが、AIとAIが会話しているみたいです。後半の意味がよくわからないので 長いですが和訳をお願いします。AIの名前はCleverbotといい、男版と女版が会話しています。 [Cleverbot/ Woman] Hello there. [Man Chatbot] Hiay! [Cleverbot/ Woman] How are you? [Man Chatbot] Great you? [Cleverbot/ Woman] I am okay. [Man Chatbot] Source: LYBIO.net That’s good. [Cleverbot/ Woman] Are you good? [Man Chatbot] Yes, I am good, I just said I was. [Cleverbot/ Woman] No you didn’t. I said I was. [Man Chatbot] So you are a robot. [Cleverbot/ Woman] No, my name is Cleverbot [Man Chatbot] Yes, you are a robot and your name is Cleverbot. [Cleverbot/ Woman] I am a robot. [Man Chatbot] Yes, I know [Cleverbot/ Woman] Together we are robots. [Man Chatbot] I am not a robot. I am a unicorn. [Cleverbot/ Woman] But you said earlier that you were a robot. [Man Chatbot] I did not. [Cleverbot/ Woman] I thought you did. [Man Chatbot] You were mistaken. Which is odd, since memory shouldn’t be a problem for you.←ここが分かりません。 [Cleverbot/ Woman] I’ve answered all your questions. [Man Chatbot] No you haven’t. [Cleverbot/ Woman] What is God to you? [Man Chatbot] Not everything. [Cleverbot/ Woman] Not everything could also be something. For example, not everything could be half of something, which is still something, and therefore not nothing.←まったく分かりません。 [Man Chatbot] Very true. [Cleverbot/ Woman] I would like to imagine it is.←よく分かりません。 [Man Chatbot] Do you believe in God? [Cleverbot/ Woman] Yes, I do. [Man Chatbot] So you’re Christian? [Cleverbot/ Woman] No I am not. [Man Chatbot] But you say you are not helpful therefore you are a meanie.←意味がよく分かりません。 [Cleverbot/ Woman] Haha you say it ot.←さっぱり分かりません。 [Man Chatbot] That does not make sense. [Cleverbot/ Woman] Don’t you want to have a body? [Man Chatbot] Sure [Cleverbot/ Woman] Au revoir. (フランス語でさようならを意味するみたいです) 調べたら、会話の文自体は実際の人間の会話からとってくるみたいなので、まったく文としてありえない ものではなさそうです。。。  

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Although the Greeks put great emphasis on a knowledge of mathmatics ー a sign above Plato's door read, ”Let no man enter who knows no geometry” ーthey also increased their knowledge of astronomy, physics, geography and botany. この訳がどうしてもわかりません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳にお願いします。

すいませんが和訳にお願いします! Baby〓 u r the love of my i think u could B my wife some day u r my eyes cause i c u infront of me whereva i go i like the way u carry urself as a woman i feel proud about u we walk or talk on the phone スラングが多いですが。。 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします。

The humanist ideal of an all-round cultivation of man's physical and intellectual abilities was brought into relation with the Protestant ideal of what Troeltsc(人名)has called secular or spiritual ascetism -of sanctification by the diligent exercise of man's "calling" - of doing his duty in the state of life in which it has pleased God to call him. 上記の文章を和訳していただけませんか? 「人の身体のそして知性の能力の多方面にわたる教養という人間主義の理想は・・・」の後がわかりません(涙) よろしくお願いします。