• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英語訳お願いします;

分からない文があるので、訳してもらえないでしょうか>< ・ Also it is not form a pure family of black letter forms - a misture of textura and fraktur, so in this sense it is a bastard child of them. ・ There is a tension there , which can be played with. です。よろしくお願いします!!><

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数34
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

・ Also it is not form a pure family of black letter forms - a misture of textura and fraktur, so in this sense it is a bastard child of them. しかもこいつはゴシック体文字の正統な一族ではあるまい。字体の組み合わせといい、砕け方といい、まるで妾の産んだ子のようである。 ・ There is a tension there , which can be played with. 伸び伸びと跳ねており、戯れるのにはもってこいである。 註)mistureはmixtureの誤りであると推定いたしました。ご参考まで。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!!>< tensionが「伸び伸びとはねており」という訳になるんですよね・・? tensionを辞書で調べましたが、「緊張、不安、ぴんと張ること、伸ばすこと」と 出るのですが、伸び伸びと跳ねておりっていうのは、自分でだいぶ細くして 訳さないといけないってことでしょうか・・??

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください><

「pure family」と 「bastard child」をどのように訳したらいいのか困ってます。。 純粋な家族って訳したら、そのまますぎて変ですよね?? 変にならないようにはどう訳すればよいでしょうか~^^; あと、 There is a tension there, which can be played with. を訳していただけませんか?? playedがうまく訳せず苦戦してます・・・;

• 直訳してください(;_;)

There is growing recfgnition that the family is a diverse and complex thing , the traditional family being only one of its forms.

• 和訳お願いします。

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。とくに,cocoonとchild-in-meの解釈がわかりません。また、That it should~ ...is.の部分はThat it should ~ ... is (a problem).とa problemが省略されていると考えたのですが合っているでしょうか。 [http://balconybanter.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-bitter-sweet-candy-of-nostalgia.html] Being nostalgic is not a problem. That it should be accompanied with a sense of loss....is. As the years roll by, we turn more cynical about the present. But, what do I really miss? Is it the past? Is it the people? Is it the place? The truth is, I miss myself....myself connected to that cocoon. I miss the younger-me, the dreamer-me, the hopeful-me. I miss that believer-me, that child-in-me.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

But the logic is simply for Ryan Graham , the brownskineed son of a white-black marriage. 「Say you are wearing a black-and-white shirt .Somebody asks , What color is your shiet? It is black and white. There you go. People ask me , What race are you? I say I am black and white. It is that simple」 said Graham, a 25-year-old sales consultant from Fort Launderdale, Fla. Say・・・・例えば There you go・・・それでいいのです Fla ・・・フロリダ州

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• どなたか英語が堪能な方和訳お願いします(^^)/

The scientist looks for order in the appeara nces of narure by exploring likenesses. For order does not display itself of itself ;if it can be said to be there at all,it is not there for the mere looking. とくにbe there が「そこに存在する」なの か単に「存在する」なのか、またit is not there for the mere lookingをどのように訳せばいいのか、このforはなんなのか… 自分は「それは単なる外見の上では存在しない」という意味不明な訳になりました笑

• 英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします!

マイケルジョーダンにファンレターと似顔絵を送り、今日、ラッキーなことに直筆サインと行政アシスタントの方から手紙をいただきました。 最後の文章の翻訳がいまいち分からず、解読できません。 【全文】 How are you? On behalf of Michael,we are acknowledging the gift of your original drawing. It is obvious that you are a very talented artist. Michael has personally signed the photo you sent with your artwork,and it is being returned to you with this letter. Thank you for your continued interest. We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. 【翻訳をお願いしたい文章】 We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳

The theory about life on Mars is also supported by something in the rock which simple life forms on earth produce. There is also reason to believe that there was once a lot of water on Mars and that some of it is still there in the form of ice. We may thus be able to argue that certain kinds of bacteria may be living around the ice. NASA has looked at Mars closely by putting two vehicles on the surface of the planet. 英語の宿題をやっているのですがここだけどうしても訳せません。 分かる方いたら教えて下さい。

• 英語訳

There is also reason to believe that there was once a lot of water on Mars and that some of it is still there in the form of ice. またかつて火星には多量の水があり一部は氷の形で存在していると信じるに足る根拠がある。 自分で訳してみたのですがあってない気がします。分かる方教えて下さい。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

But the logic is simply for Ryan Graham , the brownskineed son of a white-black marriage. 「Say you are wearing a black-and-white shirt .Somebody asks , What color is your shiet? It is black and white. There you go. People ask me , What race are you? I say I am black and white. It is that simple」 said Graham, a 25-year-old sales consultant from Fort Launderdale, Fla. Say・・・・例えば Fla ・・・フロリダ州