• ベストアンサー

この英語通じるでしょうか

考えて考えて作った文章ですがとても自信がないので 添削願えないでしょうか。 すみませんが、宜しくお願いします。 I know **. I have junior high school student's younger brother. He is crazy about ** now. It is terrible to sing the song of **. It is wonderful. It wishes a lot of chances for the field of activity to expand fast and to be able to be gotten. I am assisting from Japan. It is really glad to like Japan. My photograph is a Cinderella castle of the night. It is Tokyo Disneyland. **知ってます 私の弟が中学生で、彼が**ハマッてます。 **の歌を歌っているなんてすごい!素晴らしいです!! どんどん活躍のフィールドが広げて 沢山のチャンスをゲット出来ることを願っています。 日本が気に入ってくれて本当に良かった。 私の写真は夜のシンデレラ城、東京ディズニーランドです。

• 英語
  • 回答数6
  • ありがとう数8

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#149519
noname#149519
回答No.1

こんにちは 頑張って書きましたね! ちょっとだけ手を加えましたので、確認してください。 1)話し言葉っぽくしましたので、文法ガチガチではありません。 2)また、文意をくみ取ってちょっと単語を足しました。 3)あなたの気持ちをもっと伝えたほうが良いと思ったので、Iを主語にした文を増やしました。 I know ** too. My younger brother, a junior high school student, is also crazy about ** now. It is great you sing songs of **! It is wonderful! I wish you can get a lot of chances in the field of your activity soon. I will cheer and support you from Japan. I am really glad that you loved Japan. A photograph from me is "Cinderella castle of the night" at Tokyo Disneyland. [terribleはすごく酷いという意味で逆です。これだけは要注意。] これからも頑張ってやり取りを続けてください。 では

kasumino
質問者

お礼

有難うございますーーーっ!!頑張っただなんて、、、ありがとうございます。しかし、文はめちゃめちゃで、お力を借りることになってしまいました。 貴重な時間を割いてこちらにご回答して下さって本当にありがとうございました!!terrible!!気をつけます。本当にありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (5)

回答No.6

I will attach my picture---- I attached a picture of Cinderella castle in the night time from Tokyo Disneyland. 私だたらこうするかな、最後のライン。

kasumino
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり、申し訳ありません。 やはり、日本語でも様々なパターンがあるように、英語も色々な言い回しがあるのですね。ご意見、本当にありがとうございます。参考にさせていただきました。

• mill0531
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/3)
回答No.5

こんにちは。現在アメリカに留学中の者です。 会話だと I know XX. I have a younger brother, and he's going to junior high school. He gets(got) crazy about XX. You can sing XX?! awesome! I hope you get around in the world and grab your dream. I'm really glad you like Japan. This picture is the Cinderella Castle in night, and this one is the Tokyo Disneyland. 会話文なのでthatとかは抜いています。

kasumino
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなりました。すみません。 私の伝えたいことを訳していただき、本当にありがとうございます。「沢山のチャンスをゲット出来る~・・・」部分をどうしても伝えたかったので、大変参考になりました。有難うございます。

回答No.4

殆どもう答えは出ていますが、海外代表でもうちょっと会話らしくいってみよ~! **知ってます I know that! 私の弟が中学生で、彼が**ハマッてます。 My yonger brother is in Junior high, and he is very into ** now. **の歌を歌っているなんてすごい!素晴らしいです!! I'm very impressed that you can sing "***"!!That's great! どんどん活躍のフィールドが広げて 沢山のチャンスをゲット出来ることを願っています I wish you will give your best on (what you do), and get a lots of chances soon. 日本が気に入ってくれて本当に良かった。 I am very happy to hear that you love(like) Japan. 私の写真は夜のシンデレラ城、東京ディズニーランドです。 I will attach my picture: it's a Cinderella Castle at night in Tokyo Disney Land. どうでしょうか?? お役に立てますように。

kasumino
質問者

お礼

御礼が遅くなりました。すみません。 大変わかりやすく、しかも会話っぽくくずしていただいて、本当に感謝です。 ありがとうございます!! 早速参考にさせていただきました。本当にありがとうございました!

• xs200
  • ベストアンサー率47% (559/1173)
回答No.3

ちょっとだけ。 #1のI wishはI hopeがいいです。 wishはどうも仮定法の香りがして、今はそうではないけど、未来にはそうあって欲しい(無理そうだけど)というニュアンスを感じます。素直に確実にできそうだという意味のhopeを使った方がいいです。

kasumino
質問者

お礼

なるほど!!I wishとI hope、けっこうニュアンスで変わってくるんですね!!勉強になります!ここは、そうですね!I hopeだ!ありがとうございます!!

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.2

>I have junior high school student's younger brother. "My younger brother is a junior high school student, and he is crazy about **."の方が自然です。 >He is crazy about ** now. "now"は「以前はそうでもなかった(無関心だった)が、今はcrazyである」という変化を意味します。そういう意味がないのであれば、この"now"は削るべきです。 >It is terrible to sing the song of 音痴の場合に"terrible"です。ここの"the"+"song"(単数)は書き手も読み手も先刻承知の「例の一曲」を指します。そうでなく、色んな曲であれば"sing the songs of..."(複数)にすべきでしょう。 >It wishes a lot of chances この"It"は何ですか?あなた(質問者)じゃないんですか?"I wish you a Merry Christmas"という文句を知っている筈です。それを応用して"I wish them(**がグループの場合。ソロ・シンガーならhimかher)a lot of chances"と出来ます。 >chances for the field of activity これは「活躍の場」の直訳ですね。(歌手が俳優になるとか、漫才でも始めるのでなければ)歌手またはグループの「活躍の場」は常識的に決まっていますから、"a lot of chances"に包含されているので、ことさらこの文句を加える必要はないと思います。 >to expand fast and to be able to be gotten. 意味不明。多分「チャンスを掴む」なのでしょうが、既に"I wish them a lot chances"と述べてあるので、そういう言葉は蛇足です。"to be more famous"など云うなら理解出来ます。 >I am assisting from Japan. 「日本から援助している」? 何を?どうやって?只の一ファンには"assist"など出来ません。 >It is really glad to like Japan. また意味不明の"It"。「嬉しい」なら"I'm glad (to hear that you like Japan)."です。 >Cinderella castle of the night これはTokyo Disneylandが用いている正しい英語表記でしょうか?本当に「夜のシンデレラ城」という建物ですか?名前は単に「シンデレラ城」であって、たまたま夜に写真を撮ったのなら、"Cinderella Castle at night"としなければなりません。

kasumino
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなりました。すみません。 根本的なことから、文法的なことまで沢山のご指摘ありがとうございます。生活の中には色々な英文があるのだから、応用すべきですよね。大変勉強になりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この英語はあっていますか・・・?

自分で書いた文章なのですが、合っているかわからないので 間違っていたらご指摘お願いいたします><! However, English is not the one in one country alone. In fact, this English is used all over the world. But, the opportunity to meet British English is of rare occurrence to me when I'm in Japan. In addition, I suffer inconvenience from I can’t understand British English. --------------------------------------------------------------- It is to understand British’s culture. But, the opportunity to meet British English is of rare occurrence to me when I'm in Japan. Even if I am the international class, the chance to meet British culture is of rare to me. It can be recognized that there is a different culture. But, if this goes on I may end to live without learning other culture in the culture of Japan.

• 英語添削お願いします 

テーマは、外国に行ったとき日本について教えてあげたいこと。 文化、流行などなんでも構わないということです。 I want to tell foreign people about Japanese tradition. It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell it rather than temporary fashions. There are two things which especially I want to tell about. First is Origami. It is unique to japan. Although it is difficult, it would enable us to communicate with each other. I think foreign people would enjoy it very much. Second is Japanese foods. Recently they have been spreading widely, but there must be much more Japanese foods which aren't known to foreign people. I want to tell wonderfulness of them. If I ware able to tell about such things, foreign people would come to be interested in Japan. 仮定法に自信がありません。 文章構成などについても指摘していただけると嬉しいです。

• この英文はあっていますか?

東京ディズニーランドに行った時(5月、7月、9月、11月)にシンデレラに子供(2歳)と写真を撮っていただきましてありがとうございます。その時にシンデレラと子供が少し話をしたのですが、シンデレラが日本語で話をしてくださったところしか話が分からなくて子供がシンデレラともっと話をしたいと思ったようでそれから英語教室に通い始めました。今はまだ勉強中ですがきっと次に東京ディズニーランドに行けるときには少しは英語でシンデレラとお話ができるのではないかと思います。またその時を楽しみにしております。 まだまだ寒い日が続きますので、お身体に気をつけてください。 の英文ですが、下記であっていますか? 英語はまったく分からず辞書をひきながら考えましたので間違いも多いかと思いますが、よろしくお願いします。 I have Cinderella take a photograph with a child (2 years old) to (May, July, September, November) at time when I went to Tokyo Disneyland, and thank you. Some Cinderella and children sometimes had the talk, but Cinderella was Japanese, and only the place that talked understood a story, and a child seems to have wanted to talk with Cinderella more and then has begun to go to the English class. I am still studying, but think that it may be possible for a story with Cinderella in English a little when surely I can go to Tokyo Disneyland next now. In addition, I look forward to the time. Because a colder day continues, please be careful about a body.

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Little () that Keiko would fail the exam. (1) I thought (2) did I think (3) I didn(t think (4) didn't I think 2. I wonder how much () to get a digital camera. (1) does it cost (2) it costs (3) costs it (4) costs 3. An accident deprived (). (1) his sight (2) him of his sight (3) him his sight (4) his sight from him 4. English physicist Isaac Newton () to be the father of modern science. (1) says (2) is said (3) tells (4) is told 5. () seems to be something wrong with the engine. (1) It (2) What (3) There (4) That 6. Many cancers can be cured if () at an early stage. (1) discover (2) to discover (3) discovering (4) discovered 7. () was it that won first prize in the speech contest? (1) Who (2) Where (3) What (4) How 8. () is important in learning English is to practice it every day. (1) It (2) That (3) What (4) Nothing

• 英語がしゃべりたくなった。。。

先日海外旅行に行った時にできた友達に、エキサイトの翻訳ソフトを使って英語でメールを作ったのですが,意味が相手に伝わるかどうか不安です。 どなたか訳して頂けませんか? それと、一般的な日本人の英語知識しかもたないのですが、英会話が出来るようになる為には「まずは中3くらいまでの単語と文法をある程度できるようにならないとだめかな」と思っています。 NOVAとか、お金をかけてとまでは思っていません。 しかし、ちょっとした本を買って,少しずつ勉強はしてみようかと思ってはいます。 初心者の勉強方法についてどう思いますか? Ken Jo Joanna and "konbanha"! It is an ×××. Kato can seldom do mail. That is because he is the beginner of a computer. I went home now. From now on, I will be going to study English little by little. I like everybody who met in Hong Kong. Translation software is used now. It is uneasy in whether grammar is right. Is a meaning transmitted? Since it got tired today, it already sleeps. Since English cannot be done, although it is slow... Since he likes everybody, please mail. Thank you very much [ be / tired / it ]! A photograph is sent shortly. Then, good night.

• 英語で生写真って?

英語で生写真って?ってなんていうですか? Double truthっていうんですか? これは日本全国から集めた××の生写真です。 This is the double truth of xx collected from the Japan whole country. 市販の写真集ではありません。 It is not a commercial photograph collection. かなりのレア写真です。 It is a remarkable rare photograph. これで通じますか?

• 英語の質問です。

英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?Ahh yes it would be nice to meet up sometime but (without meaning to be presumptuous) I am sort of seeing someone, so it wouldn't be like a date or anything! Is that cool?  ちなみに遊びに行こうよと誘いました。

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 音楽のジャンルにはこだわりません。自分が良いと思える音楽が私の好きな音楽になります。 それがjazzであっても、bossa novaであっても。 1, I have no particular liking to a certain music genre. Any muist that sounds good to me is my favorite, be it jazz or bossa nova.         2, It doesn't matter what kinds of music it is. My favorite music is what I can think it good. Jazz, bossa nova and any kinds of music will do as long as I can think it good. 以前はよく音楽を聞いていたが、だんだんに音楽を聴かないようになってしまっています。 I used to listen to the music, but I don't gradually do it.

• 英語 問題

日本文に合うように,()内の語を並びかえて下さい。 1 私は名古屋の郊外に住んでいる。 (live, of, the, Nagoya, I, suburs, in ) 2 その建物を新しく塗り替えるには一週間かかるでしょう。 ( building, it, will, the, repaint, take, week, to, a ) 3 佐渡は新潟の西に位置している。 ( Sado Island, Niigata, located, of, west, is, to, the ) 4この街も以前のように静かではなくなりました。 ( not, as, as, to, town, used, is, quiet, be, this, it )

• 英語翻訳の質問です

こんにちわ よろしくお願いします! カナダの方からのメールです。 私の力では翻訳できず・・・ 英語の得意な方よろしくおねがします。 長くてすいません。。。 I'm glad you searching Owen Sound on google map. I like exploring Japan on google Earth, however the more I search the more I want to visit. Kyoto is one of the have to see stop I want to visit. I think it would be a beautiful place to visit. I also want to find some beautiful places maybe not as tourist heavy to get a more "aw this is Japan" feeling. I would like to visit Oogata sandy beach, it sounds like I would really enjoy it. The only thing I enjoy to really do near me is to go to Sauble beach with is about 20 minutes from Owen sound. If you come visit Canada it would be a pleasure to guide you around. You'll have to give me a little heads up so I can save some money if you want to visit a different province, or to let me know if theres some place you want to see, so I can make a map of how to get there =D. I do indeed know what you mean. ^_^