単語の並べ替えと強調方法について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 単語の並べ替えと強調方法についての質問です。指定された単語を組み合わせて正しい文章を作る方法と、It is(was) ~thatを用いて文の指示部分を強調する方法について知りたいとのことです。
  • 単語の並べ替えの方法として、指定された単語を並べ替えて文頭に来る単語を大文字にすることで正しい文章を作ることができます。また、文の指示部分を強調する方法として、It is(was) ~thatを用いて指示部分を強調することができます。
  • 単語の並べ替えと強調方法についての質問です。具体的には、指定された単語を組み合わせて正しい文章を作る方法と、It is(was) ~thatを用いて文の指示部分を強調する方法について知りたいとのことです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

単語の並べ替えと強調です。

(1)各語を並べ替え、文頭に来る語を大文字にして正しい文章を作りなさい。 1. is corner chair there a that new in 2. you are cakes for there some 3. machine nothing there the with is wrong 4. there man sweater a a blue young was in (2)各文の指示部分をIt is(was) ~thatを用いて強調しなさい。 1.Harry told the police. (指示部分 Harry) 2.We like his art,not his character.  (指示部分 his art,not his character) 3.You saw my mother yesterday. (指示部分 my mother) 4.He gave George this ticket on Saturday. (指示部分 on Saturday ) 5.What are you talking about? (指示部分 What) 6.I saw a castle on the top of the hill. (指示部分 on the top of the hill) (2)は、どう触っていいかもわかりません。 教えてください。お願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.1

There is a new chair in that corner. There are some cakes for you. There is nothing wrong with the machine. There was a young man in a blue sweater. It was Harry who(/that) told the police. It is his art, not his character, that we like. It was my mother whom(/that) you saw yesterday. It was on Sunday when(/that) he gave George this ticket. What is it you are talking about? It was on the top of the hill where(/that) I saw a castle. たぶんね。

関連するQ&A

• [英語] ()並べ替えを教えて下さい><

1. I never would have () () () () () quiet park in the middle of the city. (1) a (2) dreamed (3) there could (4) such (5) be 2. I cannot concentrate () () () () () behind me. (1) you (2) standing (3) on what (4) with (5) I am reading 3. You can't () () () () () he is younger than you! (1) just because (2) brother (3) your (4) talk to (5) like that

• 文法・関係詞

The man had a credit card, on which there was a name different from what he had said his was.  という文があるのですが、最後のwhat he had said he was の句の仕組みが分かりません。 どうなっているのでしょうか?

• 英語和訳お願いします。

Do you know what Junko is doing? Well, she was reading a book when I saw her a while ago.

• 次の英文の構造を教えてください。

映画のスクリプトです。 There is nothing worse than that which you built taken from you. 訳 自分の築き上げてきたものを取られることほど悔しいことはない。 There is nothing worse than that what I built was taken from you. または There is nothing worse than that what you built was taken from others. ならば、一応納得できるのですが・・・

• 英語を訳していただけませんか

いくつかの質問の文章があり、自分では訳せなかったり訳に自信がないものがありましたので訳していただけると助かります。 ※○○は共通の趣味ことです だいたい裁縫とか衣装デザインとかのことを聞いてきていると思います 質問の数が多いので、一部を訳していただいてもかまいません。 ----------- ・Are there any helpful hints in sewing, costume design or any other aspects of your cosplay that you discovered in doing your creations? ・Do you have a preferred brand of make up in your ○○? And if so why? ・Is there a scene from a anime. cartoon, movie or tv show that left a big impression on you and what was it? ・Candy bar?(自動翻訳でもキャンディーバーとしか出ないのですがこの質問の意味がわかりません) ・Favorite Breakfast cerial? (シリアルとはあのサクサクの食べ物のことを言っているのでしょうか?) ・Is there something not going on in the ○○ world that you would want to see or is there something you would want to change? ・What was your favorite toy growing up?(直訳はできますが何を言ってるのかわかりません) ・Who is your biggest character crush and why? ----------------- 以上です。訳の方よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英語の答え合わせをお願いします。

英語の答え合わせをお願いします。 1.Leaves are to the plant ( ) lungs are to animal. what? 2.There is no rule ( ) exceptions. without? 3.He bought two ( ) of the new book. pairs? 4.He ( ) his leg broken in the accident. was? 5.Strike ( ) the iron is hot. when? 6.The student was ( ) in an examination. taking? 7.I met her on the campus yesterday.--( ). Did you? 8.My ideas are different from ( ). their? 9.She is an adult,and should be treated ( ). such as? 10.( ) is the English for the Japanese'yuri'? What? 11.I was ( ) a loss what to do. at? 12.I will tell about it on condition()you won't reveal my name. while? 宜しくお願いします。

• 適語入れ

【1】日本文の意味に合うように、( )に適語を入れなさい。  (1)彼女は決して学校をさぼったりしない人だ。   She would be the ( ) person to skip school.  (2)私が学級委員長に立候補することに賛成ですか、反対ですか?   Are you ( ) or ( ) my running for class president?  (3)バレンタインデーはもうすぐだ。   Valentine’s Day is just ( ) the corner.  (4)その飛行機はアンカレッジを経由してパリへ飛んだ。   The airplane flew to Paris by ( ) of Anchorage. 【2】各組の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。  (1)(a)We had a good time on the tropical island.    (b)We ( ) ourselves on the tropical island.  (2)(a)His idea is very different from mine.    (b)There is a great ( ) between his idea and mine.  (3)(a)What video game do you like the best?    (b)What is your ( ) video game?  (4)(a)The hiking was postponed because of the rain.    (b)The hiking was ( ) ( ) because of the rain. 多いですが、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 強調構文だと思うのですが

以下の、【】のところの構文がわかりません。 Google's personalization system relies heavily on web history and what you click on to infer what you like and dislike. These clicks often happen in an entirely private context: The assumption is that searches for "intestinal gas" and celebrity gossip are between you and your browser. You might behave differently if you thought other people were going to see your searches. 【But it's that behavior that determines what content you see in Google News, what ads Google displays -- that determines, in other words, Google's theory of you.】 that determines ... は強調構文の it is ~ that ですよね? それじゃ、-- の後の that determines の that はなんなのでしょうか?

• 並べ替えお願いします

あなたがまずしなければならないことは、宿題を仕上げることです The first[do/to/that/thing/finish/you/is/must]your homework あなたがそれを売った人からそれを買戻しなさい Buy it back[to/you/the man/it/from/sold] 彼は暗い色のサングラスをかけていたので、表情がわかりにくかった He was wearing[made/hard/which/tell/dark glasses/,/it/to]his expression 私があなたに言えることは、言葉に気を付けた方がよいということだけです [is/you/tell/all/can/I]that you'd better watch your language.

• 主語が疑問詞って?

(1)What do you think his job is? (2)who do you think is the best player on our team? 参考書によると(2)の英文はwhoがdo you thinkに続く節の主語なので(2)のような語順になり、(1)はそうでないので(2)のような語順にはならないと書いてあります。 しかし僕にはこれの意味が全く分かりません。 (1)What do you think is his job ? (2)who do you think the best player on our team is? ではどうして駄目なのでしょう? どなたか教えてください。お願いします