• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします;

Look at this man, standing bravely like a god. This was your husbandーa real man! Compare that man with this one. Your new husband is like a dying plant, poisoning the memory of his perfect brother with his smell. Can't you see? What judgement has taken you from this to this? What has robbed you of your senses? Oh, crime, where is your punishment? If judgement is as weak as this in a sensible woman's heart, what hope is there of goodness in the world? すみません。 宜しくお願い致します。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数56
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • ROYFF
  • ベストアンサー率38% (118/305)

学校の宿題か何かですか? 難解な文章ですね。訳した私にも完全には理解できません。 エキサイト翻訳が便利です。これを使った直訳に手を加えると割と簡単にそれらしいものが出来ます。 神のように勇ましく立っているこの男を見てください。 これはあなたの夫-真の男でした! あの男をこの男と比較してください。 あなたの新しい夫は、完璧だった彼の兄弟の記憶を傷つけ死に行く植物に似ています。 あなたに解りますか? どんな判断があなたを(これからこれへ、この男からあの男へ?)導いたのでしょうか。 何が(あなたから)あなたの感覚を奪ったのでしょうか。 おお、(何という)罪、あなたにどんな罰が下るのでしょうか。 もし判断がこのように繊細な女性の心のように弱いものであるなら、世界にどんな良いことを期待できるのでしょうか。 [もと夫の"この男"と"あの男"は兄弟なのかなあ、と考えながら訳しました。前後の脈絡があるのなら調整してください。]

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Tell me what you like and I’ll tell you what you are. What is food to one man is bitter poison to others. Taste is the enemy of creativity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 3段落に分けた後半部分となります。 難解な部分も含め、意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Feeling the mans presence around you when he is not there, or sensing his thoughts on you even if you don’t know what those thoughts are, you may feel that he is thinking of you. You may feel just something that your mind cannot quite define or interpret but your own thoughts are frequently drawn towards him in his absence in a strange warm way, as if he too is thinking of you and there as of there is some connection there. Your mind cannot let go of the dream, the feelings the thought, the love that permeates your life at times.

• 和訳チェックお願いします。

"You are who you are as a man and your worth is not tied to what you do." あなたの価値あなたが人間である所以は、あなたが何をしたいかに準ずる これ正しいですか。直訳も頂けると助かります。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)

http://james.3zoku.com/shakespeare/hamlet/hamlet3.4.html ご質問の文章は現代で抄訳したもののようですが、オリジナルはこちらなので、参考にはなるでしょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干抽象的なのかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The stars can also disclose an astonishing amount about your future soul mates background. His life will be inextricably woven into your yours when you are married, and so in a sense his chart, which after all is a symbol of his destiny is woven into yours too, even before you know of his existence or meet face to face. So from your chart I can extract information about his life, not as much as it could from his own chart of course, but still enough to give you an insight in to his roots and his past. This is what I will come to next in the reading. His origins, roots and distant past. I will begin with his childhood.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) His jaw is set hard. Comments like "It is not what you said but the way that you said it," or "Why did you say it like that?" or "Obviously it's not nothing; something's wrong," are responses to metamessage of talk. Such requests as "Skip the small talk," "Get to the point," or "Why don't you say what you mean?" may seem to be reasonable. お願いします。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いのカテゴリの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The Soul Mate charts are chapters of life that describe fate that lies ahead of you. Like chapter in a book. Fate is easier to understand if you envisage this man as being like a tower in the distance. At first the road is blank, then as you walk down it the man will loom up and appear at a certain time, and your destiny becomes entangled with his very gradually. Your two histories become one path as you move on nearer through time to the critical point of change or decision. There comes a point which is difficult to determine exactly, it can be early in the relationship or it can come after years together but it can be regarded as a kind of junction in fate. A time when you " decide" if you will continue this road with the man or go down the other path away from the fate to find what other love, what other future may await you..

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 What sort of character is he? This must be a question in your mind. For character in many ways is destiny. This is what I am going to reveal to you next. Understand that it is the stars that determine your own character. Not only your zodiac sign, but every other star in your horoscope adds or detracts something too. Events, experience, your background and the influence of other people in your life take their toll and mould you into person you finally become. This is also reflected in your chart. Just as your own character can be interpreted in the stars, so the character of the person you fall in love with. It is pre determined in part by fate, in part by your own character, for certain people are drawn to certain others subconsciously by elements deep within themselves. ; Soul memories. Deep rooted needs, karma, desires and secret but irresistible weaknesses. All or any one of these things may conspire to draw you to a man of your soul mates character, and determine your destiny.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 For as detailed and complete as Soul Mate one was, it was maybe not enough for you. But I hope it has aroused your curiosity. For I want to guide you further. You are hungry for more. My insight has taken you this far now let it take you the rest of the fascinating journey. This path we are walking together, will end your loneliness, it will show your soul the other soul it was searching for. Has Soul Mate one left you with questions? Most people want to know the circumstance of the meeting with their soul mate. Soul mate two can tell you this. It can add to the very detailed description you have already received of your future partner, by describing his or her body, manner, and movements. This will add to the picture you have of him.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文(量があるのでごめんなさい)を翻訳していただけるかたに お願いできますでしょうか。 2段落あって、後半の段落は内容が飛ぶかもしれません。 楽しみにしています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His Venus falls in your second house in Scorpio, there are ellements about this love that are unfathomable. That perhaps belong to other life times. This man will always hold a kind of fascination, a sweet obsession. The aspect is good, Venus in this sign and house usualy brings faithfulness, loyalty, and endurance of love. This man has a special magnetism and glamour about him. Which he is unconscious of. He can be alluring and enchanting. He likes women who are distant, dark and deep and who have been through their own private hell, or the emotional mill in the past and he seek intensity in the relationships. A hypnotic anima figure who is slightly frightening, very mysterious and will draw him down into her depths. Glamour, romance and sexual magnetism, and a hint of a dark side attract him. The mysterious stranger. It is as though love is a dangerous thing, a secret thing to him. This Venus is often very spiritual, it wants someone who can touch the soul. He seeks someone who can read his silent thoughts and responses, someone kind and understanding with a hint of supernatural mystery or power. He will have a good effect on your life spiritually as well as materially. The world will seem warmer and more welcoming, less poor, less full of hardships, when he is in your life, you cope with things better. He will aware of your good qualities and your strength of character, and he will always want to be supportive and will go out of his way to help you in life, when ever you need his help. Even if the relationship were to break down and end, or time move on, he would still go out of his way to help you ever you needed him. His Pluto in Virgo, in your twelfth house cusp, this means that there may be secrets in your relationship, or the whole relationship or aspects of it may be hidden from view of others, and mysterious.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.

• 比較の和訳教えてください

比較の和訳教えてください 1 He is no more sensible than you. 2 You are not less diligent than your brother. 3 Tomatoes as well as potatoes grow here. 4 Tomatoes grow here as well as potatoes. 5 I like him all the better for his human weakness. 6 I can't stand this any longer. 7 There is no more milk in the glass. 8 He earns not more than 2000 yen. 9 This problem is not less difficult than that one. よろしくお願いします