神経系の熱と春の美しさ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • これは数ヵ月続いた神経系の熱の始まりでした。その間、ヘンリーは私のただ一人の看護婦でした。
  • 私が再び外の世界を意識してい始めたとき、春はやってきてその季節の美しさは病気の回復に大いに役立った。
  • 短い時間で、私は以前致命的な情熱のとりこになったのと同じくらい愉快になりました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳を教えて下さい!!

This was the commencement of a nervous fever which lasted several months, during which Henry was my only nurse. When I began to be conscious of the outside world again, spring had come and the beauty of the season contributed greatly to my convalescence. In a short time I became as cheerful as before I fell victim to my fatal passion. この文章なのですが訳があっているか不安なのでわかる方ヨロシクお願いいたします!!下の文章が自分で訳した訳です。 これは数ヵ月続いた神経系の熱の始まりでした。その間、ヘンリーは私のただ一人の看護婦でした。 私が、再び外の世界を意識してい始めたとき、春はやってきてその季節の美しさは病気の回復に大いに役立った。短い時間で、私は以前致命的な情熱のとりこになったのと同じくらい愉快になりました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.1

こんにちは!  恋の季節ですね!(でもちょっぴり蒸し暑すぎるかも...) 1)This was the commencement of a nervous fever which lasted several months, during which Henry was my only nurse. (○貴訳)これは数ヵ月続いた神経系の熱の始まりでした。その間、ヘンリーは私のただ一人の看護婦でした。 (コメント) *a nervous fever というのが「恋わずらい」のことでしょう。 *Henryは男でしょうから、nurseというのが比喩表現で、話し相手になってくれ、心の疼きを和らげてくれる人っていう意味でしょうね。 (●代案)これが、その後数ヵ月続くことになる心の熱病の始まりでした。その間、その看護をしてくれる相手はヘンリーだけでした。 2)When I began to be conscious of the outside world again, spring had come and the beauty of the season contributed greatly to my convalescence. (○貴訳) 私が、再び外の世界を意識してい始めたとき、春はやってきてその季節の美しさは病気の回復に大いに役立った。 (コメント) *spring had come と過去完了になっていますね。つまり匂わされていることは、春はとっくに来ていたのだが、しばらく主人公はそれに気づかないくらい物思いに沈んでいたということです。 *convalescence は、「予後」で、病気は快方に向かっている時期のことです。(快方に向かっているからこそ、外界に意識が向けられたのですね。) (●代案)私が再び外の世界を意識し始められるくらい回復したときには、もうかなり春が進んでいました。春の美しさは、回復のスピードをうんと速めてくれました。 3)In a short time I became as cheerful as before I fell victim to my fatal passion. (○貴訳)短い時間で、私は以前致命的な情熱のとりこになったのと同じくらい愉快になりました。 (コメント) *I fell victim to my fatal passion が恋わずらいのはじまりを言うわけで、結局、恋に落ちる前の状態に戻ったというわけですね...女心(男心 as well, for that matter...)と春の空... (●代案)ほど経ずして私は、この死病のような情熱の虜になる前の快活さに戻っていきました。  以上、ご参考になれば幸いです!

bhuvtycfyt
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!!細かい説明までしていただき助かります。

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください!

From this day, natural philosophy, and particularly chemistry, occupied me heart and soul. My application was so ardent that many a morning found me still in my laboratory and my progress was so rapid that at the end of two years I made some discoveries which won me great esteem and admiration at the university. When I had arrived at this point, my residence at Ingolstadt was no longer necessary. I was just thinking of returning to Geneva, which I had not visited since I left it, when something happened which changed my plans. この文章なのですが訳し方がわかりません。またitがさしているものもわかりません。わかる方ヨロシクお願いします!! 自分で訳せるとこだけいちを訳してみました。 この日から私の頭の中は自然科学のことでいっぱいであった。 私がこの地点に到着したとき、インゴルシュタットの私の家はもう必要はありませんでした。私はちょうどジュネーブに戻ることについて考えていました。そして私の計画を変える何かが起こったとき、私がそれを離れた以来、私は訪れませんでした。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

It was put out that the gas helmets of the division were of inferior manufacture, to allay doubts as to the effectiveness of the helmet. Production of the Small Box Respirator, which had worked well during the attack, was accelerated.By the end of the Battle of Loos in 1915, the British armies in France held ground which was usually inferior to the German positions opposite, which were on higher ground, which was drier and had good observation over the British lines and rear areas. In early 1916 the British took over more of the Western Front, to allow the French Tenth Army to move south to Verdun, ground which was just as tactically disadvantageous.

• 訳お願いします

I have,my Lord.She must stay out of the sun.It's dangerous for her health. He's completely mad. But when I was young, I also suffered for love. I was almost as mad as he is now. I'll speak to him again. What are you reading, my Lord? Words, worlds, worlds. What are they about? Lies. The writer says here that old men have grey beards, small minds and weak legs. It is, of course, all true. But it's wrong to write about it. お願いします。

• made my workdays

I was a victim of office bullying for years. An older woman felt the need to always comment about my hair (if it was still damp, I got to hear about it) and makeup (how I didn't wear enough of it), sometimes even in front of other employees. She took turns talking negatively about each employee. It was draining, as I was stuck in the office with her. (I had nowhere to run for years.) Others wouldn't even stick up for me or themselves; they would end up just leaving the company. I wish I had stood up for myself, because this woman made my workdays -- which made up such a big part of my life -- so long and terrible. made my workdaysはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をお願いします。

He would often think out loud while I was there . Of course, he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. But it was now a habit was slower than his. But that served to make his own ideas come faster and brighter. This was my part in our relationship. When I arrived at Baker Street, I found him sitting in his armchair. His face deep in thought . It was clear that he was considering some difficult problem. He waved his hand for me to sit down. It was nearly a half hour before he finally looked up. Then he quickly turned to me and smiled. He welcomed me back to what was once my home. he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. He welcomed me back to what was once my home.上の二行の文でまず、could have been talking 、 just as easily、訳し方がわかりません。また、back to 、what was once my home 訳し方がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• この文の訳を教えてください。

"Nonsense," I told her. " He's a fine, happy boy and you know it." "But she is an expert in child care," Carolyn protested. "She must know." "Even experts can be wrong," I said. I told her of an incident that had happened to an editor I know. One cold morning a warning light in her car came on. She quickly stopped at a service station. "Don't worry about it," the mechanic who checked her car told her. "The light will go off as soon as the car gets warmed up." She knew the car, and knew the warning light had never lit up on any other cold morning——but the expert had said it was OK, so she drove on. It turned out that the radiator was frozen; she almost ruined the car. "I learned my lesson," she told me. "I should have paid attention to my own sense of the situation instead of listening to someone who was supposed to know." "And that's what you're doing with your son," I said to Carolyn. I was scolding her, but I was sympathetic too. The world has become so complicated that we're no longer sure of our ability to understand and deal with it. But common sense is as useful now as it ever was. No amount of expert knowledge can take the place of an intimate understanding of a person or a situation. At times you just have to trust your own judgment. It almost cost me my life to learn that. I was reading a book one day, scratching the back of my head, When I noticed that, in one particular spot, the scratching echoed inside my head. I rushed off to my doctor. "So think you've got a hole in your head?" He joked. "It's nothing——just a nerve." Two years later, and after seeing four doctors, I was still being told it was nothing. To the fifth doctor, I said almost in despair, "But I live in this body. I know something's different." "If you don't believe me, I'll take an X-ray and prove it to you," he said. Well, there it was, of course, a tumor as big as a golf ball. After the operation, a doctor stopped by my bed. "It's a good thing you're so smart," he said. "Most patients die of these tumors because we don't know they're there until it is too late." I'm really not so smart. I believe experts too easily. I shouldn't have listened to those first four doctors. It's hard to question opinions given with absolute certainty. Experts always sound so sure of themselves . この文の訳をお願いします!

• While I was at itの訳について

以下の文章の「While I was at it」について質問があります。 1.itとは、seeze up a stormをさしているのでしょうか? 2.inではなくatが使われているのは、くしゃみをするのは一瞬だからでしょうか? 3の訳は、どのような訳になるのでしょうか? 「it was on to pick up my refill」 To begin with, I needed to get some medications for my allergies. I’ve got hay fever, so I’m sneezing up a storm every morning when I wake up. While I was at it, I also got some antacids and some Band-Aids. Now it was on to pick up my refill.

• it was on to pick up my refillの訳について

以下の文章の「it was on to pick up my refill」について質問があります。 1.文の区切りは、it was on / to pick up my refillで on と toの間で切れますでしょうか? 2.be on to 動詞でどのような意味になるのでしょうか? 3.どのような訳になりますでしょうか? To begin with, I needed to get some medications for my allergies. I’ve got hay fever, so I’m sneezing up a storm every morning when I wake up. While I was at it, I also got some antacids and some Band-Aids. Now it was on to pick up my refill. ご教授の程、宜しくお願い致します。

• 訳を教えてください!

As time went on, my memories of my hometown became less vivid.=With the passing of time, it was more and more difficult to remember my hometown. Though he denied the rumor frequently, nobody believed him.=Despite his frequent denial of the rumor, nobody believed him. この2つの訳を教えていただけないでしょうか、よろしくお願いします。