• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

訳お願いします

I have,my Lord.She must stay out of the sun.It's dangerous for her health. He's completely mad. But when I was young, I also suffered for love. I was almost as mad as he is now. I'll speak to him again. What are you reading, my Lord? Words, worlds, worlds. What are they about? Lies. The writer says here that old men have grey beards, small minds and weak legs. It is, of course, all true. But it's wrong to write about it. お願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数31
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

私はそうしました、閣下。 彼女は、太陽から離れていなければなりません。 それは、彼女の健康にとって危険です。 彼は、完全に狂っています。 しかし、若い頃、私も愛のために苦しみました。 私は、今の彼と同じようにほとんど狂っていました。 私は、もう一度彼と話します。 あなたは、何を読んでいますか、閣下? 言葉、言葉、言葉。 それらは、何についてですか? うそ。 作家は、ここで、老人は白髪の顎髭、狭い心、弱い脚があると言っています。 それは、もちろん、全く真実です。 しかし、それについて書くのは間違っています。 *文脈が分からないので、変な訳になっているかもしれません。Words, worlds, worlds. は Words, words, words. では?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

He would often think out loud while I was there . Of course, he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. But it was now a habit was slower than his. But that served to make his own ideas come faster and brighter. This was my part in our relationship. When I arrived at Baker Street, I found him sitting in his armchair. His face deep in thought . It was clear that he was considering some difficult problem. He waved his hand for me to sit down. It was nearly a half hour before he finally looked up. Then he quickly turned to me and smiled. He welcomed me back to what was once my home. he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. He welcomed me back to what was once my home.上の二行の文でまず、could have been talking 、 just as easily、訳し方がわかりません。また、back to 、what was once my home 訳し方がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳お願いします

He's mad, but he's not stupid. I'll leave him now, and send my daughter to him. My Lord, I must go now. Goodbay. Stupid old man! My dearest Lord! My dear friends, how are you both? What brings you to Elsinore? We came to visit you, my Lord. Was this your idea, or did someone ask you to come? What do you mean, my Lord? The King and Queen wrote to you, didn't they? Yes, my Lord. And I can tell you why. During the last few days, I've felt very strange. The world has lost all meaning. Nothing seems beautiful. Men can't please me and women can't either. My Lord, we didn't know. お願いいたします。

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 英語が堪能な方! 訳をお願いできますか?

I wanna try a song about being blonde, blondes. I was trying to think okay what I have to say. Well, I'm a blonde and blondes are more fun. There is several against them. I decided to play with it and I get sick out of it at the same time. I am totally forgot 'o person and I know that. So it's like yeah, I'm blonde so I'm sorry and I get kind of quirky. But you know, I don't consider myself a domb person. So it was just like this is what I'm like as an individual. And yes, there is a label being blonde but it doesn't define me. I wanna try the song 'bout being blonde. They showed me this track and I really liked it and just kind of singging along to it, singging with it and the song just flew pretty quickly.

• 訳がわかりませを。教えてください。

My brain is as good as it ever was, and will probably remain so for a very long time yet, but my energy is not and cannot be what it was, and it will gradually decline. 全体の訳はなんとなくわかるのですが、ところどころわからないところがあります。 この文のso for a very long time長い間とういのは分かるのですが、soというのは、「とても」と訳せばいいのでしょうか? cannot beというのは、どのように訳せばいいですか? will beのような形も見ます。このような場合beの後ろは補語をつければいいのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 英文の解説をお願いいたします。

下記の英文に使われているas often as I doについて教えてください。 Tennis lessons have begun. My tennis tutor says that I have a "natural swing," but swing as often as I do, I don't manage to hit the ball very often. 以下の項目は聞きかじったことはあるのですが、swing as often as I doという形は初めて見ました。どういう意味になるのか、お手数かけますが、ご教授をお願いいたします。 --------------------------------------------- ・C as〔though〕 S V ・・・ 譲歩や理由を表す。Cの部分に名詞がくるときは無冠詞。 Child as he was, he knew much about it. ・「as C as S V」 ・・・ C as〔though〕 S V と同じ。米語。 As strange as it seems, it is true. ・「Ving as S do」 ・・・ 「現にSVなので」。 Standing as he did on the hill, he was able to enjoy the landscape of the valley. ---------------------------------------------

• 至急和訳をお願いします。ご協力お願いします☆

インタビュー記事なので少し長いですが、和訳して頂けないでしょうか? 自動翻訳ではなくなるべく分かりやすく訳して頂けると助かりますm(__)m How did you first meet Tom? Oh my, Tom and I first met at a strip club in London. I was on the pole and he was my audience. You have shot Tom many times, what is it like to work together on set? Tom and I have been with each other from pretty much the beginning, I remember shooting him in a park for our first time. We combined our clothes and played dress up. We would put on clothes and explore London, watch trash TV and he would make me potato smilies. Being on set with him is magical, of course, he's everything I live for and I'm so proud of him. My girl is breaking boundaries! How does he compare to working with female models? I don't think it's about gender with Tom and I don't think it should be about gender with anybody. We are who we are and we should be proud of that. The special thing about Tom isn't his looks, but more about that he is confident with who he is. Have you ever worked with someone who was a complete diva? Yes, but I can't say who! How did you handle it? I fell in love! It's showbiz. A lot of your photographs feature cigarettes, what is it about cigarettes that is appealing aesthetically? Emotion and movement to me is extremely beautiful, I think the shapes, dimensions and movement in smoke is interesting. Smoking makes a still photo almost seem less static, it adds action and an element of realism. It's personal and natural. Are you a smoker yourself? My caffeine intake is more worrying.

• 訳お願いします!

when the moon is low,near the horizon ,it looks huge compared with how it looks when it is higher overhead. the effect is especially noticeable when it is a full moon. People have been wondering about this for at least two thousand years,since long before they even knew what the moon was or how it moves around Earth. Now would you believe that in today`s space age we still don`t know the answer to the puzzle about its apparent size? As you can imagine,people have come up with many "explanations" over the years. All but a few of them can easily be shown to be wrong. です。 自分で訳しましたがPeople~のところからよくわかりません。 誰か訳してください(・ω・)

• 訳を教えてください

Dear Annie: I know this is short notice, seeing as my question is about Christmas, but I'm hoping that you can publish an answer. I'm quite sure there are others in my shoes. seeing as my question is about Christmasの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の答え合わせをお願いします。

英語の答え合わせをお願いします。 1.Leaves are to the plant ( ) lungs are to animal. what? 2.There is no rule ( ) exceptions. without? 3.He bought two ( ) of the new book. pairs? 4.He ( ) his leg broken in the accident. was? 5.Strike ( ) the iron is hot. when? 6.The student was ( ) in an examination. taking? 7.I met her on the campus yesterday.--( ). Did you? 8.My ideas are different from ( ). their? 9.She is an adult,and should be treated ( ). such as? 10.( ) is the English for the Japanese'yuri'? What? 11.I was ( ) a loss what to do. at? 12.I will tell about it on condition()you won't reveal my name. while? 宜しくお願いします。