訳をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • パーティーは途中でにわか雨に見舞われた。
  • 次の数年間、日本の経済について人々は心配している。
  • 数週間これに取り組んできました。もう疲れました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳をお願いします。

(1)The party was caught in a shower on the way . 2)People are concerned about what will happen to the Japanese economy in the next few years . (3)I've been working on this for weeks . I'm tired of it (4)We are all fed up with his complaints about his boss . (5)He was absorbed in a book and didn't seem to hear me . 6)I'm inclinedto fall asleep whenever I try to study English . (7)I'm going shopping now , but I'll be back before long. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

(1) パーティーは、途中でにわか雨にあいました。 (2) 人々は、次の数年内に日本経済に起こることについて関心を持っています。 (3) 私は何週間もこれに取り組んでいます。私はそれに飽きてしまいました(飽きています)。 (4) 私たちはすべて、彼の上司についての苦情にうんざりしています。 (5) 彼は本に夢中になっており、私の声が聞こえなかったようでした。 (6) 私は英語を勉強しようとするといつも眠り込む傾向があります(眠りがちです)。 (7) 私は今買い物に行きまが、ほどなく戻るつもりです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳と答え

訳と答えお願い致します。 1.Pack some clothes and ((1)whatever (2)whenever (3)whichever (4)whoever) else you need for the trip. 2.((1)Whenever (2)Whatever (3)Whoever (4)However)happens you may rely on my friendship. 3.((1)However (2)Whatever (3)Whoever (4)Whereever)you go in Japan,you will see a vending machine. 4.The 18th century was the period ((1)what (2)which (3)when (4)why)Britain went throughout the Industrial Revolution. 訳のみお願いします。 5.The firemen had trouble getting to the street where the houses were on fire. 6.The reason why I'm writing is to tell you about a party on Saturday.

• 英文の訳をお願いします!

英文の訳をお願いいたします! During his 2004-2005 around-the-world voyage, Horie talked with children at some elementary schools in Japan by satellite telephone. On one occasion, some children looked at the stars in a planetarium while Horie explained how they really looked. On another, he talked with other children about the environment. He was happy that the children were very concerned about the environment.

• 訳を教えてください

I work in a doctor's office as a receptionist. I was with a customer (a salesman), and another receptionist was with a patient. At some point during this time, another patient apparently came in. I was away from the front desk to take the salesman where he needed to go. The patient who came in texted the doctor, saying she was ignored and his staff is incompetent and rude. Our office manager instructed us that we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc., in order to take care of the patient. we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc.,の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Whenever we hit heavy traffic on the interstate because two lanes are merging into one (because of construction, usually), he immediately puts on his signal and tries to merge, meekly puttering along until someone allows him in. Whenever I am driving and we are in the same situation, I drive ahead in the lane that's ending and then merge just as the lane ends. meekly以下全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳を!!10

お願いします (1) Everyone in first-century BCE Rome knew Marcus Tullius Cicero's name. He served as a consul―Rome's top office―and his fiery speeches drew crowds of listeners. When Cato the Younger, the great grandson of Cato the Censor, called Cicero“the father of his country,”everyone cheered. Yet Cicero's letters show that he sometimes couldn't decide what to do. And he worried a lot about his children. When his daughter Tullia died, he was heartbroken. He wrote to his best friend, Atticus, about his sadness: I have isolated myself, in this lonely region.... In the morning, I hide myself in the dense...forest and don't come out until night.... My only form of communication now is through books, but even my reading is interrupted by fits of crying. (2) Cicero wrote hundreds, maybe thousands, of letters. Amazingly, 900 of them have survived, more than 2,000 years later. They include letters to his friends and to other politicians, in addition to those that he wrote to his brother and his unruly, playboy son. In them, we learn about family problems, deaths, and divorces―not to mention his opinions on almost everything. (3) Like many grown-ups, Cicero liked to give advice, and his letters are generously sprinkled with hints, warnings, and words of wisdom. He was often pompous, even conceited, but he showed his feelings in his writing, even when his honesty made him seem weak or afraid. (4) Some of Cicero's letters report on the latest happenings in Rome. His words give us the best picture we have of life in the 1st century BCE. He wrote about simple things: the weather, gladiatorial games, and the price of bread. But he also described wars, riots, scandals, and the plots of scheming politicians.

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

On the day of his funeral there was a protest 窶朶pring 3 days earlier" in Belgrade were about 2000 people sang and wag coloured ballons. I know that he was responsible for numerous of deaths, economic crisis, making all of us looking like savages , but i think that noone deserves that on the day of the funeral. Maybe it's the influence of Orthodox christianity on me, but i think that everyone should be, if not sad, then at least not happy when someone dies. It is custom that living should show some respect to the deadman. これはセルビア人からのメールなんですけどミロシェビッチ元大統領の葬儀についてかいてあります。 (1)On the day of his funeral there was a protest 窶朶pring 3 days earlier" in Belgrade were    about 2000 people sang and wag coloured     ballons.の文章で見ての通り文字化けしているんで すが訳として”彼の葬儀の当日に抗議があった。” で次が全くわかりません(>_<) (2)i think that noone deserves that on the day of  the funeral. 葬儀の時は誰であれ悲しいときなので責められないとう かんじでしょうか? (1)の質問自体もわかりにくいかもしれないんですけれど誰かわかる方いたら教えて下さい<(_ _)>

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (8) Much of what we know about the war with the Hyksos comes from the tomb of an Egyptian officer. Ahmose, son of Ibana, inscribed on the columns and walls of his tomb details of the many battles he fought with the Hyksos. "I was taken to the ship Northern, because I was brave. I followed the king on foot when he rode about on his chariot. When the town of Avaris was besieged, I fought bravely on foot in his majesty's presence." Ahmose was rewarded for his valor, he "was appointed to the ship Rising in Memphis. Then there was fighting on the water...I made a seizure and carried off a hand." To keep track of the number of enemy soldiers killed, it was the custom to cut off a hand and present it to the king. (9) For his victories―and the hands that went with them―Ahmose, son of Ibana, was awarded seven times the medal of honor called the Golden Fly. The Golden Fly was a gilded pin shaped like a horsefly. Although the horsefly may seem like an odd shape for a war medal,the Egyptians chose it because the horsefly was the tormentor of beasts. This medal of honor was presented only to the bravest soldiers. (10) A Roman historian writing in the first century CE, Josephus, tells us how it turned out in the end for the Hyksos.  They enclosed Avaris with a high strong wall in order to safeguard all their possessions and spoils. The Egyptian king attempted by siege to force them to surrender, blockading the fortress with an army of 480,000 men. Finally, giving up the siege in despair, he concluded a treaty by which they should all depart from Egypt. (11) Archaeologists working at Avaris don't see evidence of a mass slaughter. They believe the Hyksos were expelled and took their possessions with them. One way or the other the message was the same: Hands off Egypt.

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

He would often think out loud while I was there . Of course, he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. But it was now a habit was slower than his. But that served to make his own ideas come faster and brighter. This was my part in our relationship. When I arrived at Baker Street, I found him sitting in his armchair. His face deep in thought . It was clear that he was considering some difficult problem. He waved his hand for me to sit down. It was nearly a half hour before he finally looked up. Then he quickly turned to me and smiled. He welcomed me back to what was once my home. he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. He welcomed me back to what was once my home.上の二行の文でまず、could have been talking 、 just as easily、訳し方がわかりません。また、back to 、what was once my home 訳し方がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の訳

英文の訳をお願いします!! On June 7, 2005, a yacht quietly came into a harbor. On the yacht a man with a big smile on his suntanned, lined face was waving his hand to the people who were welcoming his return. He was about to finish an around-the-world voyage. He had sailed eastward around the world without making any stops along the way. His trip took 250 days and covered 50,000 km. Horie Kenichi, who had succeeded in making a westward world voyage 31 years before, became the second person to sail around the world without any stops both eastward and westward.