• ベストアンサー

文法構造が分かりません

seegrammarの回答

回答No.3

4、は 仮の it をおくのは意味上の主語(to want and not to have)が長いときなどに良くあります。基本的は It is difficult to understand this. などと同じ it です。 It gave me a stinging sense of what it was. で区切って読めます。 #2さんの回答は参考になりますね。

関連するQ&A

• 文法的にわかりません

Dear Prudence, I was pretty badly bullied in high school for my appearance and being two years younger than everyone else. In college I started lifting weights, “blossomed” into my looks and life got much better. But the emotional scars remained. Earlier this year I started a new job and discovered the administrative assistant for my group was one of my bullies from high school. I know she recognized me because she made a joke about how much I’d changed and said we had to “catch up sometime.” I was cold but polite for the sake of our professional relationship, but she must have mistaken it for forgiveness, because last week at a work happy hour, she apologized again that “everyone” was so rough on me in high school—then she hit on me. I was so infuriated that I ended up being very cruel and mocked her until she left in tears. It turns out revenge doesn’t feel so good after all, and I’ve been avoiding her entirely. I’m afraid my boss is going to start asking why I’m wasting time on things the admin should be doing. Still I don’t feel like apologizing to her, because what kind of jerk hits on someone they used to treat like dirt? Should I tell my boss what happened? I know he values me highly, so he might be willing to let me work with his administrative assistant, but I’m afraid that might come off as childish. —Did I Bully My Bully? I don’t want to rub your face in what might have been, but you could absolutely have brought this issue up with your boss before the incident occurred. Had you told him it would be difficult for you to work with your former high school bully, he might have been able to set you up with his own administrative assistant before things got to the breaking point. Had you told him it would be difficult for you to work with your former high school bully, he might have been able to set you up with his own administrative assistant before things got to the breaking point.のカンマのあとはtold himを受けてthatが省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英文の(文法)構造がわかりません。

こんにちは。 Harry potter and the goblet of fire[UK アダルト版]p.252の真ん中ちょっと下あたりの文に関してです。 "It was Harry suggesting she might be too tired, and that perhaps he would ask Ron to borrow Pigwidgeon, that made her stick out her leg and allow him to tie that letter to it." 日本語訳では、 ”ハリーが、ヘドウィグは疲れているだろうから、ロンに頼んでピッグウィジョンを貸してもらおうかなと仄めかすと、ヘドウィグはやっと脚を突き出し、ハリーに手紙を括り付けることを許した。” とあるのですが、なぜ、上記の英文で、「~すると、…は~した。」と言う構文になるのでしょうか? ', that made her...'の'that'は'Harry suggesting'を指しているのでしょうか? 'Harry suggesting she might ...'の'suggesting'と'she'の間には'that'が省略されているのでしょうか? 基本的な分の構造としては、'Harry suggesting'が'made her stick out'させたというこうとでいいのでしょうか? それをIt is that の強調構文で強調しているという解釈でしょうか? 質問ばかりですいません。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法的に正しいでしょうか

My boyfriend of two years and I are breaking up. It’s excruciating, because I love living with him. He is clean, polite, funny, a kick-ass cook, and handles conflict well. But that just makes it harder that he’s not very affectionate. He doesn’t share much of himself emotionally, or put his arm around me anymore, or initiate sex. I could almost have dealt with it, but when I told him I needed him to take sex more seriously or it would end the relationship, he didn’t make any changes. I feel that in order for him to grow into a person I could be happy with, we need to separate, at least for a while. I really think it will help him grow. But I can’t picture us not being in each other’s lives at all. We are both clear-headed about the reasons we are separating, and there are no bad feelings. Is it unreasonable that I still picture us getting dinner together twice a week or going to the zoo and making up stories about the animals? or put his arm around meは「私に腕を回さない」で否定文ですよね?nor put his arm around meかor doesn't put his arm around meとはならないのでしょうか?もし肯定文を続けたい場合はどうすれば良いのでしょうか?あと、making up stories about the animalsの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 文法的な構造を教えてください。

文法的な構造を教えてください。 赤ちゃんのことについて述べています。 Completely helpless, absolutely dependent on the greater part of nine or ten months, it would seem better off in the womb a little longer until ready to make a respectable debut and stretch for himself. it would seem...a little longerを、仮定法過去完了と判断したのですが、 completely....monthsまでは、itの修飾でしょうか。それともif it had beenの省略? それともunless 以下を「もし。。。でないのなら」と訳すのでしょうか。 unlessは終点を表す前置詞、ready を名詞と捕らえたのですが、 そうではなくて、unless接続詞、readyは形容詞で unless( it had been )readyなのでしょうか。 分かりやすく教えて頂けたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法構造を教えてください

Philosophy introduced a new element to the relationship with external opinion, what one might visualize as a box into which all public perception、whether positive or negative, would first have to be directed in order to be assessed, and then sent on to the self with renewed force if they were true, or ejected harmlessly into the atmosphere to be dispensed with a laugh or a shrung of the shoulders if they were false. 【和訳】 哲学は外部の意見との関係に、新たな要素を導入した。それは一個の箱をイメージしたもので、一般大衆の認識は、肯定的なものであれ否定的なものであれ、評価を下すために、まずそのはこの中に、導かねばならず、 その後、その認識が正しければ、新たな力を添えて自分自身に送ればよいし、それらが誤りであれば、一笑したり肩をすくめて処分するといった雰囲気の中に無邪気に放り出せば良いのだ。 atmosphere の後の to be dispensed この部分は、どのような文法構造、また、どのようにatmosphereを修飾しているのでしょうか? 詳解よろしくお願いします。

• 文法についてご質問

幼稚で意味の分かりにくい質問なんですがどなたか回答お願いいたします。 Unless you're a fly, spiders are really nothing to be afraid of. あなたがハエでない限り、クモを本当に恐れる必要はありません。 ・訳はこんな感じでよいですか? ・nothingは名詞または代名詞になりますがこの場合はどちらになるのでしょうか? ・be afraid ofは「~を恐れる」という句動詞?と考えればいいのでしょうか? もし、そうであればそれにto不定詞がついて「~を恐れる こと」と考えればよいのでしょうか? ・be afraid ofの後、spidersが省略されているのでしょうか? それとも「be afraid of」で1つの動詞と考えれば良いのでしょうか?

• narrative

I’m 21 years old, and for the last few months I’ve been questioning if I might be a transgender man. In a lot of ways it makes sense, but I don’t relate much to the stereotypical trans narrative, and there are some other things I can’t seem to get past. I don’t relate much to the stereotypical trans narrativeとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

Do you have suggestions on whether and how to encourage a partner to lose weight? We've talked about it a bit in terms of improving his health, but in terms of heart rate/blood pressure/previous illnesses he's healthier than I am. So I feel bad that much of my motivation is just wanting to be more physically attracted to him. Especially as he's never made me question his attraction to me, and my body's undergone a lot of negative changes (medical). I guess I don't know how honest to be. 最後のhow honest to beの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・At first glance, this story is about the lesson of a children having acted innocently and honestly, and being praised for it by his father. ・The child having cut down a tree can be seen to symbolize the act of civilizing the wilderness into the New World. ・While George destroyed what his father treasured, it was more important to his father that he confessed it honestly.

• エッセイの文法添削

お願いします、以下エッセイの文法を添削頂けると助かります 特にit might lead to suffer adapting social life. は「社会生活に適応できなくなるかもしれない」と言いたいのですが文法大丈夫でしょうか These medicines carry some risks of sour results like dry mouth, visual deterioration, drowsiness, and muscle impairment. Another implied drawback is that many sufferers now encounter the "revolving door” syndrome. Since they rely on the drugs often, consequently it might lead to suffer adapting social life. Therefore, they become being discharged, being hospitalized, being discharged again, and repeat.