• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:どこを修飾しているのか教えてください。お願いします。)

修飾の対象と意味を解説 | リサイクルの重要性

gameousamaの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

中古コンピュータの輸入業者から(流通経路の)末端の消費者まですべてを把握する必要があるからだ。 って感じに訳せるんではないでしょうか。 up till the end of the consumers.は何を修飾しているかというより、まあimportersとconsumersがこの文章では対置されていて(対極的に置かれていて)、up till the end of はよく使われる表現で、あまねくとかすべてとかそんなニュアンスを出してると思います。ここでのendは最近日本語でも良く聞くエンドユーザとかのときのエンドと同じです。あとsuch equipment=中古コンピュータだと思います。 適切な例かはわかりませんが、「学校の改革を成功させるためには、校長から一人一人の生徒にいたるまでみなが真剣に取り組む必要がある。」みたいな感じの文章だと思います。

phantomopera
質問者

お礼

よくわかりました。 up till the end ofはセットフレーズで特に時間的なものが直接来なくてもいいんですね。 ご回答どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• think it + O

先日、英語の問題を解いていてわからない点があったのでご指導お願いします。 並び替えの問題で、答えが We think it a waste of energy not to recycle empty bottles and cans. となっていました。 thinkのあと目的語を取ることができるのはわかっていますが、think + O + Oの形は見たことがありませんし、辞書でも見つけることができませんでした。 この際のitは a waste of energyの同格なのでしょうか、いったい何なのでしょう。それともit is a waste of ....のisが脱落しているだけなのでしょうか。

• 和訳。早めに回答いただけると助かります。

Masdar is a very special project because it will be the first 100 percent sustainable city in the world. It will get power from solar energy and from other renewable energy sources such as wind power. It will reuse 80 percent of it water and use the rest for growing crops. It will also attempt to recycle all of it waste. Biological waste will become fertilizer, and industrial waste such as plastics and metals will be recycled for other purposes. Even the wood used in the building materials comes from sustainable sources. ※Masdar = マスダール(都市名)

• 和訳があっているかわかりません

“Either we need to control ourselves or nature will," says Gary Liss of Loomis,Calif.,a veteran of recycling and solid-waste programs who advises cliants aiming to reduce landfill deposite.【私たちは自分たち自身や自然の自然の意志をコントロールする必要があるのかとリサイクルと固形ゴミの専門家であり、埋め立てごみを減らそうとしているクライアントにアドバイスするカリフォルニア州、ルーミスのギャリー・リスは言う。】自分ではこう訳したのですが自身がないので教えてください。あとLoomisって地名でしょうか?

• 英語、丸付けお願いします

the council must (either) provide mmore recycling bins or accept that waste will grow. (Neither) option will really do much to help the environment. We should reuse or recycle, but preferable (Both) (Neither) local people nor the council will accept responsibility. both , either neither を選ぶ問題です。    丸付けお願いします

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 翻訳希望です

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いできますか? ミスがあるかもしれませんが、 よろしくお願いします。 What will become of it long term?, For this we need to move away from the ascendant, for the ascendant is the beginning of the chart and the background the long term period of the relationship. To get the further future and find how this deep love will unfold and end we must move to another part of the horoscope. Lets come to the seventh house next, His house of marriage and see what is revealed. The planets in this area of the horoscope can reveal if marriage/ a permanent relationship is a possibility, or it is more likely to break up.

• 和訳をお願いいたします!分からない文のみを抜粋しているので、内容がちぐ

和訳をお願いいたします!分からない文のみを抜粋しているので、内容がちぐはぐしているかもしれないのですが、宜しくお願いします。 We have been busy with preparing for a new chip that we will receive today. After that we will be very busy validating our new chip. Actually I have asked my team to come to work this weekend. At first I didn't know there was a public holiday on Monday. Maybe that's why they were a bit angry at me? Or at least unhappy. But much worse ... I think I might have made you unhappy as well because I need to work this weekend. Actually there is another holiday in August ... 3 days + weekend I think, some of those days we will work as well :( Right now we have a busy period because we received new chip and towards the end of August it will also be busy because then we need give a release to our customer. Please don't think I don't want to see you, ok? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients.

• 和訳お願いします。

U cant ever "make"time.u can only use end waste time.so use and waste ur time on the people u love.because once time is gone u can never get it back 意味教えてください。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients. ※なるべく精度の高い翻訳お願いします