• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

U cant ever "make"time.u can only use end waste time.so use and waste ur time on the people u love.because once time is gone u can never get it back 意味教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • meimeisan
  • ベストアンサー率45% (385/854)
回答No.2

You can't ever "make" time. You can only use and waste time. So use and waste your time on the people you love. Because once time is gone you can never git it back. 時間を「作る」ことはできない 時間を使うか浪費することができるだけだ だから、貴方の愛する人に対して時間を使ったり浪費しろ なぜなら、一度時間が過ぎてしまったら、二度と取り返せないから みたいな意味じゃないでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

時間を「つくる」ことなんて絶対できない。時間を使うことと無駄にすることができるだけだ。なので自分の時間を自分の愛する人のため(無駄)使いをしなさい。なぜなら時間が過ぎてしまえばそれを取り戻すことはできないから。 (最初の"use end waste"を"use and waste"と解釈して訳しました)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳がわかりません!!

わかりません!!(泣) everything what I say once upon a time of you and me never for ever なんですが…、調べて単語の意味はわかったんですが よく意味がわからない文章になってしまったのでお願いします!!

• 和訳お願いします<m(__)m>

はじめまして この質問をクリックして頂きありがとうございます。 それでお願いがあります、 ↓の英文を和訳して頂きたいんです。 文としてが難しいなr ここ~ここまでが何々という風にして頂いてかまいません Everything what I say Once upon a time of you and me Never for ever I'm alone では、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください!

海外の方からメールを頂きました。 正しい訳がわからないので、教えていただけないでしょうか。 Would you ever get one? I really cant wait! I have been trying to figure out somethings when do I use "Wa" I can write the individaul words but just connecting them i am having a problem? 大変申し訳ございませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳の添削をお願いします。

どう訳しますか?添削お願いします。 It is only because any organs, once existent and in so far it is subject to voluntary control, can be utilized by man for secondary purposes. 私は、 それはただ、自発的にコントロールできるかぎりにおいて、どんな器官も第二の目的のために人類が使うことができるからである。 と訳しました。 でもonce existent をどう訳せばいいかわからないです。

• 英文和訳

so intimate is the relation between a language and the people who speak it that the two can scarcely be thought of apart. A language lives only so long as there are people who speak it and use it as native tongue, and its greatness is only that given to it by these people. 質問部分 最後の部分greatness is only that given to it by these people.のitがなにを示しているのかがわかりません。 ちなみに参考書の和訳にはこういった人々によって与えられる偉大さにほかならない。と書かれています。 よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳について。

"You can’t ever tell what’s going to hurt people." この一行ですがこのように意訳してみました 「何が人を傷つけるか、誰にも分からない」 このYouは、Weと同義と考えました。 "You can’t ever tell ” はYou never know と解釈しました。

• 洋楽歌詞の和訳お願いします

英語が苦手で日本語歌詞が知りたいです。英語の和訳をお願いします。 I've been looking at people And how they change with the times And lately all I've been seeing are people Throwing love away and losing their minds Or maybe it's me that's gone crazy `Cause I can't understand why All these people keep hurting each other When good love is so hard to come by So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody erer stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for I've been listening to people And they say love is the key It's not my way to let them lead me astray It's only that I want to believe But I see love-hungry people Trvind their best to survive