• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳お願いします。

U cant ever "make"time.u can only use end waste time.so use and waste ur time on the people u love.because once time is gone u can never get it back 意味教えてください。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • 閲覧数695
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

You can't ever "make" time. You can only use and waste time. So use and waste your time on the people you love. Because once time is gone you can never git it back. 時間を「作る」ことはできない 時間を使うか浪費することができるだけだ だから、貴方の愛する人に対して時間を使ったり浪費しろ なぜなら、一度時間が過ぎてしまったら、二度と取り返せないから みたいな意味じゃないでしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

時間を「つくる」ことなんて絶対できない。時間を使うことと無駄にすることができるだけだ。なので自分の時間を自分の愛する人のため(無駄)使いをしなさい。なぜなら時間が過ぎてしまえばそれを取り戻すことはできないから。 (最初の"use end waste"を"use and waste"と解釈して訳しました)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします<m(__)m>

はじめまして この質問をクリックして頂きありがとうございます。 それでお願いがあります、 ↓の英文を和訳して頂きたいんです。 文としてが難しいなr ここ~ここまでが何々という風にして頂いてかまいません Everything what I say Once upon a time of you and me Never for ever I'm alone では、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳がわかりません!!

わかりません!!(泣) everything what I say once upon a time of you and me never for ever なんですが…、調べて単語の意味はわかったんですが よく意味がわからない文章になってしまったのでお願いします!!

• 和訳お願いします!!

授業中の居眠りについてです。 ・ I did sleep in class all the time. But mondays were just hard on me. Just couldnt get started. Lol 一人暮らしについてです。 ・Here in the usa we stay with out familys till we are 18 but because how the world is more people are living with familys again. I was living alone since i was 17 but my family was havig a hard time so we got back together its a pain but i do love my bro and mom. Dont have a father never knew him and dont really want to. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします What time is it? There are many ways you can find out the time. You may have a wristwatch on your arm. You can look at an arm clock beside your bed. People tell the time on the radio or TV. You can call a number on the telephone and get the time. It has not always been easy to know the time. A long time ago people looked at the sun to tell the time. The sun was their clock. They could tell the time of day by the place of the sun in the sky:morning,noon,or afternoon. After many years people began to see something else about the sun. When the sun shone on something,it made a dark shadow behind it. This was the place that did not get sunlight. As the sun moved across the sky,the shadow moved too. People could tell time better by the shadows that by the sun. They made something long and pointed so that the shadow was easier to see.

• 和訳をお願いしたいです・・・

先日ハマった曲です 和訳をしていただけたら嬉しいです(;_;) 歌詞: Day by day We have lost our edge Don’t you know ? Forgotten is the life we led Now it seems You don’t care what the risk is The peaceful times have made us blind Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again i’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you From my heart Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again I’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice

• 和訳教えてください!

海外の方からメールを頂きました。 正しい訳がわからないので、教えていただけないでしょうか。 Would you ever get one? I really cant wait! I have been trying to figure out somethings when do I use "Wa" I can write the individaul words but just connecting them i am having a problem? 大変申し訳ございませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 洋楽歌詞の和訳お願いします

英語が苦手で日本語歌詞が知りたいです。英語の和訳をお願いします。 I've been looking at people And how they change with the times And lately all I've been seeing are people Throwing love away and losing their minds Or maybe it's me that's gone crazy `Cause I can't understand why All these people keep hurting each other When good love is so hard to come by So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody erer stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for I've been listening to people And they say love is the key It's not my way to let them lead me astray It's only that I want to believe But I see love-hungry people Trvind their best to survive

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.

• 和訳お願いします

sorry! I didn't know you messaged me back :) and yes, most people take showers. baths are more common with women and children though. I've always wanted to get one of those cube baths that you can sit in :) that would be so awesome! have you ever been to the US? ..