Calculate the Work Done on Air in a Sealed Room

このQ&Aのポイント
  • In this physics problem, we need to calculate the work done on the air in a completely sealed room with rigid walls.
  • The question asks us to determine how much work is done by the air we breathe out in one day.
  • Since the volume of the room does not change and the walls are rigid, the work done on the air is zero.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語で出された問題。

If you were located in a completely sealed room with rigid walls and the system is chosen to be the atmosphere outside the room, calculate how much work you do to the air in the atmosphere by the air which you breathe out for one day(out only, not those breathed in). Assuming each mouthful of gas coming out from mouth is about 100mL. All air breathed out are collected in an ideal elastic bag. これは物理の問題なんですが、問題の意味がいまいちよくわかりません。特に最初の文の意味が分かりません。 このとき、部屋の壁は動かないので体積変化はしませんよね。部屋の中の気圧が変わりますが、体積が変わらないので結局仕事は0という事でいいんでしょうか? とにかく問題の意味がいまいちよくつかめないので自信がないんですが、どなたはわかる方教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ouwan
  • ベストアンサー率66% (2/3)
回答No.1

まず日本語にしてから考えてみます。 1)あなたは動かない壁で完全に密閉された部屋にいると仮定する。 2)「the system is chosen to be the atmosphere outside the room」がわからない??「系は部屋の外部と同じに選ばれる」?? 3)あなたが一日に吐く息(吐く息だけ、吸う息ではない)が雰囲気(あなたの周りを取り囲む空気)にどれくらいの仕事をするのかを計算せよ。 4)口から吐かれる口いっぱいのガスを各々100mlとし、すべての吐かれた息は理想的な伸縮性の袋に集められる。 2)は、あまり重要な内容ではないかもです。 要するに、一日に吐く息で、部屋の中の空気はどれだけ圧縮されるか、を計算することになりますね。 > 部屋の中の気圧が変わりますが、体積が変わらないので いえ、吐かれた息は袋に集められるということですから、部屋の中の空気は、袋が膨れた分だけ体積は縮まります。 あとは一日何回息をするか、が鍵になると思いますが。。。?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題です。

次の各文が日本文の意味になるよう並び替えてください。 (1)彼女は帰宅途中に、本屋によく寄ることがある。 (drops, the, bookstore, on, at, in, she, her, home, often, way) 次の各文が日本文の意味を表すようにかっこ内に適語を入れてください。 (1)どこで乗り換えたらよいか教えてください。 Will you tell me ( ) ( ) ( ) trains? (2)これは彼がイタリアでとった写真です。 This is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) in Italy. 各文には文法上の誤りがあります、誤っている部分を指摘して、正しい形に書き換えてください。 (1)We want to you to study hard for the exam. 各組の文が同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (1)The letter is in his hand. It came from America. →The letter ( ) came from America is in his hand. これを解いてみると、 (1)She often drops in book store on the way her home. (1)where to change (2)the picture he took (1)to you to study→to study to you (1)which になりました。 間違いがありましたら、訂正も含めて教えてください。

• 英語の問題です!

英語の問題です! 9問もあるので余裕のある方お願いします! ()の中から適当なものを選んでください! 1.It is certain (that, whether, if)he will pass the examination. 2.I wonder (that, unless, if)you could manage not to smoke in this room. 3.It does not matter (that, how whether)you like it or not. 4.Who can prevent us from getting married (before, unless, now that)we are of age? 5.(Every time, That, Whether)we burn something, we are polluting the air. 日本語の意味になるように()内の語を並べ替えてください! 1.すべての人がこの方法に満足しているわけではない。 (everyone/is/method/not/satisfied/this/with) 2.彼はいつも先生の言うことに注意を払っているわけではなかった。 He(always/attention/did/not/pay/the teachers/to) 3.18世紀になってやっと蒸気エンジンが開発された。 (the 18th/century/it/not/that/until/was)steam engines were developed. 4.このことについては他の誰にも決して言ってはいけませんよ。 You(anybody else/ should/ by no means/ to/ about this/ talk) 以上の9問です! 多いですがお願いします!

• 英語の問題

どうしても分からない英文法の問題があります。 間違いを直す (1)The climate in Philippines is warmer than in Japan. (2)have you ever seen a map of America? (3)His visit to the Philippines turned to be a real education. Ifを使う (4)He returned because he had to attend classes. (1)~(3)はどこが間違いなのかさっぱり分からないです>< 教えてください。。

• 英語 並び替え問題  +α

日本語の意味になるように並べ替えてください。 1 明日、どのように連絡できましょうか。   How can (get/you/to/I/in/touch with) tomorrow? 2 中西先生はみんなに大変評判が良い。   Everybody (of/is/Mr. Nakanishi/very/highly/speaks). 3 寝坊するといけないから目覚ましをかけておきなさい。   (in/the alarm/you/don`t/case/set) overleep. 4 最初、犯人と思っていた男は実は刑事だった。   The man (the criminal at first/turned out/who I believed/to be/he/was) a detective. 5 われわれは二人ともパンクに気がつかなかった。   (was/both/of/neither/aware/of/us) the flat tire. あと、下の文の和訳もお願いします。 He meant that names are important,but to most parents,their baby`s name is very important ― not only what the name is,but also who picks the name and when.

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

『この問題をそんなに短い時間で解くのは難しい。』 私は To solve this question is difficult in such a short time. と書きましたが、 解答解説書には This question is difficult to solve in such a short time. と書いてありました。 語句を並べ替える問題です。 To solveが主語の文は作れませんか?教えてください!

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 ( )内に入るもっとも適切な語句をa~dから選びなさい。 1,Flying is much ( ) going bay car. a,quick b,quicker than c,quickest of d,most quick 2,That report was ( ) to me of the two. a,very suprising b,more suprising c,the more suprising d, the most suprising 3,Fishing is ( ) sport in the United States. a,the third popular b, the third more popular c,the third most popular d,the most popular third 4,I prefer going to the gym ( ) watching TV at home. a,with b,at c,to d,from 5,Shanghai is one of the ( ) in the world. a,big city b,bigger cities c,giggest city d,biggest cities 6,He is ( ) than unsocial. a,more shy b,shyer c,still shyer d,too shy 7,I cannot afford to buy a car, much ( ) a house. a,less b,more c,better d,still 各組の文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Skiing is not so dangerous as you think. Skiing is ( ) dangerous ( ) you think. 2,She is proud rather than vain. She is not so much vain ( ) proud. 3,We walked in the room as quietly as possible. We walked in the room as quietly as ( )( ). 4,John had only five dollars then. John had ( )( ) than five dollars then.

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

( )内に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 "Impulse buying" refers to the purchasing og goods without planning to do so in advance. Anyone trying to save money should be very careful about buying things (1) impulse. There are lots of ways to control the urge to buy something. These include either making a list (2) creating a waiting period. Another way to make sure you don't make unnecessary purchases is to avoid going to department stores altogether. If that is too difficult, simply taking a deep breath (3) really thinking about what you are about to buy can help. And finally, be careful about trying too hard to save money. (4) (1) a. by b. on c. for d. with (2) a. as b. nor c. or d. so (3) a. and b. but c. that d. since (4) a. That is, buying something on sale does not help you save money. b. You cannot use your credit card when you buy expensive items. c. In short, you can save money by buying a lot of items. d. Selling used items helps you make your room clean and tidy. よろしくお願いします。

• 【即急】英語の問題に困っています! 【関係詞2】

1)Do you know the place ( ) is suitable for the garden party? 2)This is ( ) I solved this question. 3)The house ( ) window you see over there is my uncle's. 4)This is the very box in ( ) I lost. 5)Sapporo is the city ( ) I want to live in with my family. 6)The station ( ) we arrived was not Sapporo but Otaru. 7)The day will come ( ) we will meet again. 8)New York is the biggest city ( ) I have ever been. 9)Do you know the reason ( ) he didn't come? 10)I don't like the way ( ) he speaks. 11)There is the man in the next room ( ) wants to see you. 12) I have no reason ( ) makes you get angry. ( )の中に関係詞が入る問題です。( )の中に何が入るのでしょうか?教えて下さい! あと、( )の中に答えの関係詞が入る場合の和訳もお願いいたします<(_ _)> よろしくお願いします。

• 中学英語 並べかえの問題

失礼します□ 英語で分からない問題があったので質問させていただきます 並べかえの問題です 1.(to/will/when/library/find/she/go/out/to/the). 2.(is/sumo/me/it/to/difficult/explain/for). 3.(for/to/up/easy/you/it/early/get/is)? 4.(important/learn/about/us/other/it/cultures/is/for/to). 5.(Japanese/Kate/easy/speak/it/to/is/for). 全てでなくても構わないので回答よろしくお願いします□

• 英語の問題です

英語の問題です! 5問あるので余裕のある方おねがいします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください。 1.I tried to take our dog out of our house, but he () go out. (1)had to (2)might not (3)were to (4)would not 2.I would rather () here. (1)not tobe (2)not (3)not being to (4)not be 3.Since you have a fever, you () go to the hospital. (1)heve better (2)should heve (3)might have (4)had better 4.He () to the museum, but now he hardly ever goes. (1)used to going (2)used to go (3)would used to go (4)is used to go 日本語に合うように()内の語句を並べ替えてください。 5.もし気分がすぐれないのなら、仕事に行かない方がよい。 If you don't feel well,(better/ go/ had/ not/ to/ work/ you). 以上の5問です! おねがいします!