• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

OH YEAH!!! YOU CUNTS ! SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKIN'DICK! DUMB ASS! PMA UNITE LOVE & PEACE 翻訳ソフトを使って読んでのですが、今一理解できないので全文訳せる方いらしゃいましたら。よpろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

訳してもいいですが、放送禁止用語のオンパレードです。 このサイトの規約に反するのかわかりません。 とにかくそういうすごい言葉の連続です。

ROVOVORO
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます! 嫌じゃなければ、細くの部分翻訳お願いいたします!

ROVOVORO
質問者

補足

内容はだいたいわかるのですが、 特にこの部分が翻訳えできなかったのでSUCK MY MOTHERFUCKIN'DICK! DUMB ASS! PMA UNITE 教えてください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Ishiwara
  • ベストアンサー率24% (462/1914)
回答No.2

あなたが lady または gentleman でありたければ、こんな英語は知らないほうがいいでしょう。知りたければ辞書で調べてください。このようなサイトに出すのは「ご法度」です。

ROVOVORO
質問者

お礼

わかりました。大変失礼しました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします

condolence cardのうまい翻訳をおねがいしたいと思います。 よろしくお願いします。。。 May God's peace be with you. May his never failing love sustain you and his promises comfort you in this time of sorrow.

• 翻訳してみました。合っているでしょうか?

翻訳に自身が無い箇所があったので、質問させていただきます。 When you dive into the futon, what sort of things do you think about when you are alone? あなたが布団に潜って、1人でいる時に、どんなことを考えますか? Yeah, I did go to the zoo with my friend but not girlfriend. I wish I have a girlfriend though I am still searching. うん、僕の友達と動物園に行ったけどガールフレンドではないよ。僕はガールフレンドを持つことを望んでいるけれど、まだ探しています。 または 僕は探しているけど、ガールフレンドに出来ること望んでいるよ(動物園に一緒に行った人のこと?)(?) この場合の翻訳は、どんな感じが適正でしょうか?

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが、何と書いてあるが気になります。翻訳お願いします。 件名:Hello 本文:My name is Miss Kate Kambo, i am single girl never married seeking true love with marriage potentials and i am happy to contact you today after going through your profile which got my interest! i will love us to be good friends or a lot more, you can contact me through my email so that i can send you my photo, bye and kisses!

• 2つ翻訳お願いします><

2つ翻訳お願いします>< It was tired from love not fulfilled. There is a my present self because there are feelings to think of the other party. Is the love that dose to the point of telling a lie me? What do you want to do, and how do you want to be loved by you?

• 一部の歌詞と和訳を教えて下さい!!

Bruno MarsのGrenadeという曲にある、 【 】内の和訳を教えていただけませんか? また、【 】内の≪ ≫の歌詞が、「breaks」の他にも「brakes」と書かれていたりします。 歌詞の前後からしてどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!! Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open - Why were they open? (*1) Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman, That's just what you are, yeah, 【You'll smile in my face then rip the ≪breaks か brakes≫ out my car】 Gave you all I had (*1) If my body was on fire, ooh You' d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same. No, you won't do the same, You wouldn't do the same, Ooh, you'll never do the same, No, no, no, no

• 恋人に贈るワンフレーズとして・・・翻訳お願いします

翻訳お願いします。 また、恋人に贈るワンフレーズとして、いかがか、英語を直した場合の日本語のニュアンスが分からないので、教えて下さい。 thinks of you by the wish to the star. you loves from the bottom of one's hearts. I just can't live without you I will give you all my love Your smile is my happiness

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 短文ですので翻訳お願いします

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you have any free time, I would love if you left more, I love reading your personal thoughts!!! Or if you want to chat some time, just leave me a personal message! I reply to all my mail 翻訳よろしくお願い致します。

• Oh My Godの意味

一般論で構わないのですが、外国人が「I love you 」に「Oh My God」で返すのはどういう意味を持ちますか? 教えて下さい!