• ベストアンサー

英文解釈について質問です、

what counts is that you stay with me here 「重要なのは、君が一緒にいてくれることだ。」 上記の文でなぜ「重要なのは」となるのでしょうか??

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Parismadam
  • ベストアンサー率65% (2756/4211)
回答No.1

こんにちは。9/2のご質問ではお返事を有難うございました。 ご質問: <上記の文でなぜ「重要なのは」となるのでしょうか??> 1.countに「重きをなす」という自動詞の意味があるからです。そこから、「重要である」という意味に転じて用いられます。 2.このwhatは疑問詞とも、関係詞ともとることができます。 (1)疑問詞の場合: 1)「何が」という主格の疑問代名詞として、countの主語になります。 2)意味は (直訳)「何が重きをなすかということ」 →(意訳1)「何が重要かということ」 →(意訳2)「重要なこと」 という流れになります。 (2)関係詞の場合: 1)whatは先行詞を含む関係詞として、=that whichになり、意味は「~するところのもの」となります。 2)主格の関係代名詞として、countの主語になります。 2)意味は (直訳)「重きをなすことろのもの」 →(意訳1)「重要であること」 →(意訳2)「重要なこと」 という流れになります。 以上ご参考までに。

その他の回答 (1)

• kanakyu-
  • ベストアンサー率30% (1916/6194)
回答No.2

こんばんは countは  数に入る というイメージで捉えてください。 稀少である、という言葉も、近いかもしれません。 日本語にも、 「有数の」「指折りの」 「物の数に入らない」などという言葉があります。 つまり、限られた数のうちに入るというのは、 それがとても貴重であるということです。

関連するQ&A

• 下記英文の解釈について質問があります 2

You could have just continued down with your solo efforts. What made you come together for a new Lokai album nonetheless? I like to work with Stefan a lot. For me it´s a very unique way of creating music. At the same time, we are both continuing with our solos. My second solo album is almost ready. I am looking for the right place to release it right now. It is called KMET and it´s an electronic Singer-Songwriter project. In the studio I write, record, play and sing it all. Also on stage, it works as a one man show with the support of a little live sampler. I think with "transition", lokai have found their very own sound and aesthetic. So that alone offers to me something no other project can. We have very different personalities (even though some people think we are brothers) and this can be quite fruitful. With lokai, it´s is clear that certain sounds or structures will not fit. So it is a restriction that makes the world a little smaller and for me that is a great way to work. Complete musical freedom and variety are aspects I can entertain as a solo artist. So that alone offers to me something no other project can. この一文は倒置?でしょうか? もともとはどうなるのでしょうか? With lokai, it´s is clear that certain sounds or structures will not fit. So it is a restriction that makes the world a little smaller and for me that is a great way to work. 結構この人の文章では、with~, というのがありますが、これは上記の場合Lokaiでは、という風に訳せばよいでしょうか? その次のit's の it はthat以降ですよね。That certain sounds or structures will not fit is clear.その次の文章がわかりません。soは後のthatと因果関係があるのでしょうか? それと、上記とは別に This second album was really a lot about getting our own "lokai sound". この文章ですが、 シンプルな構造にすると this second album was getting our own lokai soundということでしょうか? そうすると、aboutがうまく解釈できないのですが・・・。 以上となります。長いですがよろしくお願いいたします…。

• 英文解釈について質問があります。 12/3

Next to electronics, you used a lot of objects from your immediate surrounding. How did building rhythms from the heating system work, for example? This was relatively easy. I was usually sitting next to the heating system, when we had a rehearsal. By accidentally hitting it, I found out that it gives a nice sound, similar to an oil barrel. And that´s what it actually is: a big metal tank with a nice resonance body. One just needs to use a fine drum stick and you can play a rhythm. That´s what we did. We played it live and after some editing (we are not drummers) it was done. In addition we made an overdub with a few single hits to make the rhythm a bit more organic. 上記の英文にある、 And that´s what it actually is: a big metal tank with a nice resonance body. One just needs to use a fine drum stick and you can play a rhythm. この部分ですが、ここで言いたいのは「実はそれってさ、まさに良い感じの大きな金属のタンクってやつだった。適切なドラムスティックがあれば、それでリズムを叩ける。」こういう事を言いたいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 構文解釈をお願いします。

構文解釈をお願いします。 Look, I think I know what it is that's bothering you. 人気海外ドラマの一文です。 このthat'sは何でしょうか? 強調構文のthatでしょうか? しかし、that'sのような形は見たことがないです。 それとも、thatはwhat it isを指しているのでしょうか? そうすると、Look, I think what it is. That's bothering you.の様に二文に分けるか、等位接続詞を使う必要があると思います。

• この英文がわかりません。

英語の漫画の会話なんですが、 YOU SCRIFICED YOURSELF TO SAVE ME THAT TIME! AT THE TIME WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT COMPLICATED STUFF LIKE-"THIS IS MY DUTY" !? わからないのは、次の一言です。 THAT'S NOT WHAT SCRIFICING YOUR SELF IS!! ISが最後に来ているということはWHATからは間接疑問文だとは思うのですが Do you know how it is?みたいに疑問文ではないので、どういう風に訳をすればよいのかわかりません。

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• 英文解釈について質問があります。 12/4

To me, „Transition“ is an almost tender album, which very much relies on a sense of breath and a precise placement of elements. How do you see the possibility of recreating this mood in a live setting? Stefan Németh: The precise placement is hopefully something we can achieve by simply practicing. This special mood is for sure another question. With this kind of music it seems it is important that you are pretty much aware of where exactly you perform it. We found out: Some locations are just wrong. It must be a room and a light setting which helps to create this intimate feeling. Think of a theater stage: the audience sits in a convenient way and is not distracted. Their focus is on the stage, the lights go down, your senses are sharpened. Under these conditions it can work. For sure, you don´t find this everywhere. In addition to this scenario, we play with a drummer - Bernhard Breuer, from Vienna - on some occasions. This gives the whole set an extroverted effect. For me it is always interesting to see that the same piece can work in two versions. There is no good or bad version, it seems it is about the actual situation - between the audience, the room and the musicians. And I am happy that we can choose between the trio and the duo version. 1.質問文についてですが、 私にとって「Transition」は”もろい”と言っても差し支えのないアルバムです。 which very much~の文のa sense of breath がどうもはっきりとわからないのです・・・。 2.With this kind of music it seems it is important that you are pretty much aware of where exactly you perform it. この文章についてですが、with this kind of musicまでが副詞句ですよね。 主文はそれ以降で、主語はit seems のit であってますか? 意味がはっきりとはつかめないのですが・・・。 3.There is no good or bad version, it seems it is about the actual situation - between the audience, the room and the musicians. この意味がはっきりとわかりません。 「いいとか悪いじゃなくてさ、・・・・・・」 以上3点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文解釈について質問があります。(2) 12/3

In how much were the experiences from your solo- and collaborational efforts directly beneficial to this process? Stefan Németh: I think I have learned from some productions that I should try really hard to be satisfied with what I do. This sometimes means that you have to find out where the weak points in your track are. Basically it is about being honest to yourself and if you are not happy than you have to do it again and again, even if it is not always a pleasant process to discard some parts of the music or even a track. But in the end this gives me a much better feeling with the final version. Florian Kmet: I refined the recording process, improved my gear and the use of different instruments during the work on my last solo CD and other projects. Personally, I come back to lokai with a clear head, when I have done something fruitful with another project. Then I feel more open to go into this special sound cosmos, and enjoy to work on those details and structures. 1.疑問文のIn how muchの部分の文法の構造を教えて下さい。 2.I think I have learned from some productions that I should try really hard to be satisfied with what I do. この文章のproductionsのあとのthatは関係代名詞ですが、productionはどこに入るのでしょうか? 意味は、何曲かを通して学ぶ事が出来たと思う。その何曲かというのは、自分が満足するために本当に真剣にトライするべき何曲ってことだよ。 こういうことが言いたいのでしょうか? 3.Basically it is about being honest to yourself and if you are not happy than you have to do it again and again, even if it is not always a pleasant process to discard some parts of the music or even a track. この文章ですが、if you are~と even if~に対する主文はどれでしょうか?it is about being~ ここですか? それと全体の意味はどうなりますか? 4.Then I feel more open to go into this special sound cosmos, and enjoy to work on those details and structures. この文章のcosmosですが、これは「秩序、調和」と解釈し、特別な音の秩序に通じるさらなる空間を感じる。そしてその細かい1つ1つ、それと構造上で作業をする事を楽しんでいるよ。 なにやらいまいちつかめないですが、解釈はこの方向で合ってますか?

• この2つの文を関係詞を使って一つでまとめたいのですが

・You can see from here the roof of a black building. ・What is that building? この二つの文を関係詞を用いて一文にまとめたいのですが、疑問文にするにあたり躓いています。 わからないので、根拠もなくなんとなく3通り考えてみたものの 1. What is that black building whose roof of black you can see from here?  →whose roof of black (which) you can see from here って事で有リ? 2. What is that black building of which roof you can see from here?  →which roofじゃ、「どの屋根」の意味になるから違うだろうな… 3. What is that black building the roof of which you can see from here?  →じゃあ roof をof which の前に出したらどうだろう   でも What is that black building で文章が出来上がってるので、この後に続く the roof of which~がどうも納得いかない   いや、この the roof of which~は building を修飾しているから有リかもしれない とあやふやなまま試行錯誤しています。 考えた3つの文章の中に答えがあるかないかもわかりません。 この二つの文を一つにまとめる手順がわかる方、ご教示願えませんでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 歌詞のタイトルがわかりません。

ものすごい渋い声のボーカルで、けっこうアップテンポな曲で・・・ 何回も歌詞の中で”moment here with you”って出てきます。聞こえた感じに書くと・・・ you say go love me (ここからサビ) ファラニブ moment here with you let go a for a play on too stay here tell you make me a love play but the moment here with you let me for I all thing I know ララララ clash went to go that I know エンタ be with you just stay bu the moment here with you サビはこんな感じです。 私は”moment”って言う題名だと思ってました。 よろしくお願いします。