わかりません。渋い声のボーカルのアップテンポな曲について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ものすごい渋い声のボーカルで、アップテンポな曲で、中で”moment here with you”って出てくる歌詞のタイトルがわかりません。
  • 歌詞の中で繰り返し出てくる”moment here with you”というフレーズが特徴の、渋い声のボーカルが歌うアップテンポな曲のタイトルがわかりません。
  • アップテンポな曲で、ものすごい渋い声のボーカルが歌っている歌詞のタイトルがわかりません。特に、”moment here with you”というフレーズが印象的です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

歌詞のタイトルがわかりません。

ものすごい渋い声のボーカルで、けっこうアップテンポな曲で・・・ 何回も歌詞の中で”moment here with you”って出てきます。聞こえた感じに書くと・・・ you say go love me (ここからサビ) ファラニブ moment here with you let go a for a play on too stay here tell you make me a love play but the moment here with you let me for I all thing I know ララララ clash went to go that I know エンタ be with you just stay bu the moment here with you サビはこんな感じです。 私は”moment”って言う題名だと思ってました。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mirrinda
  • ベストアンサー率80% (454/563)
回答No.1

LIFEHOUSEの「Hanging By A Moment」ではないでしょうか?

参考URL:
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2146255
akkorinn
質問者

お礼

そうです!!!! すごい!!!!!! うれしいです!!!!!!ありがとうございます^^

関連するQ&A

• Don't Let Go の歌詞の意味

Isaac Hayes "Don't Let Go" の日本語歌詞(意味)を教えてください。 特にDon't let goの部分が、、どれなのか、もしくはもっと別の意味なのか分かりません。。。よろしくお願いします! -僕を行かせないで Don't let(me)go -君を行かせない(行かせたくない) Don't let(you)go -諦めないで Don't let(it)go -離れないで Don't let(??)go Hear that whistle its 10 o'clock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Come on baby it's time to rock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so glad I've got you here (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Keeps me grinnin' from ear to ear (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go Thunder, lightnin', wind and rain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is formin' inside my brain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so eager I'm nearly dyin' (Don't let go) (Don't let go) You've been keepin' your lips from mine (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, yeah Whooooa, yeah Don't let go Come on and kiss me, kiss me sweet Hold me tight baby and don't let go (Don't let go) Come on and love me You've gotta love me (Don't let go) I want ya, I want ya, I really, really want ya (Don't let go) All night, feels so right (Don't let go) Hold me tight, don't let go [Instrumental Interlude] Hound dogs barkin' upside the hill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is draggin' him through the mill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) If it wasn't for havin' you, girl (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'd be a-howlin' and a-barkin' too (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Ooh-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, no No, no don't let go I need ya so, girl Hold me, momma (Hold me tight if it takes all night) (But don't let go) Don't, don't let me go (I wouldn't stop for a million bucks) ('Cause I love you so) No, no, no I love you so, yeah

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 歌詞は分かるが題名が分かりません。

Baby You can go on One Dream~はじまる、洋楽の歌詞の題名って分かる人いますか? サビはSTAY WITH ME~って曲なんですけど。

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

• 困っています。

すいません和訳できなくて困っています! Is the same here my love. you are a special someone to me. i think you are a very decent woman〓 so i always will be with you wherever i go. you made me proud to walk & be with you my love 分かる方いましたら宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の歌詞の意味

青山テルマとSOULJAの「そばにいるね」の歌詞の最後に I don't eva wanna let you go.とありますが、このevaとはどんな意味があるのですか?また You know dat I love you.のdatは接続詞thatと同じように考えてもいいのでしょうか?

• so get at me when you can stay up love to here from you

サイトでメッセージをもらいました。でも意味がわかりません。この方はなんといっているのですか? i am looking for someone to chatt with i would love to come over there but it would be nice to know someone over there would love to here from you soon if i may ask this of you.so get at me when you can stay up love to here from you 自分なりにやると、私はチャットをやる人を探しています。私は遠いけど・・・・ すみませんが教えてください

• 歌詞の翻訳をお願いします

ホイッスルという曲の歌詞です。 翻訳機だと意味がわからないので、お手数ですがどなたか和訳お願いします。 Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go I'm betting you like bebop And I'm betting you love creep mode And I'm betting you like girls that give love to girls And stroke your little ego I bet I'm guilty your honor But that's how we live in my genre When in hell I pay rottweiler There's only one flo, and one rida I'm a damn shame Order more champagne, pull it down hellstream Tryna put it on ya Bet your lips spin back around corner Slow it down baby take a little longer Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby It's like everywhere I go My whistle ready to blow Shorty don't leave a note She can get any by the low Permission not approved It's okay, it's under control Show me soprano, cause girl you can handle Baby we start snagging, you come in part clothes Girl I'm losing wing, my bucatti the same road Show me your perfect pitch, You got it my banjo Talented with your lips, like you blew out candles So amusing, now you can make a whistle with the music Hope you ain't got no issue, you can do it Give me the perfect pitch 'n never lose it Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby Go girl you can work it Let me see your whistle while you work it I'm a lay it back, don't stop it Cause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on me Now, shorty let that whistle blow Yeah, baby let that whistle blow Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

専門家に質問してみよう