• ベストアンサー

和訳おねがいします

Nowhere is the need to clause bills of lading greater than in the case of rust.Without exception, whenever a consighment of steel is rusty, this should be stated on the bills of lading. 「bill of lading」より船舶関係で「rust, steel」より鉄の貨物が錆びている時の話だと思うですが、最初の方の意味が取りにくいです。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

「さびの場合より,船荷証券に~する必要性が高い場合はどこにもない」というのが直訳です。 the need to ~ is greater nowhere than in A で 「どこにおいても,A においてより,~する必要性が大きいことはない」という形です。 nowhere が前にでて,is the need と倒置が行われています。 clause は動詞ということになりますが,一般的ではありません。 何か動詞が抜けてしまったのか,判断できませんので,そこは無視して訳しておきました。

jodanshues
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 とても参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

船荷証券の約款に対しては、錆が出た場合におけるほど重要な 箇所はない。例外なしに、鉄製の委託貨物が錆ている場合には 常にこのことが船荷証券に記載されなければならない。 --- consighmentという単語は知りません。consignment(委託貨物) として訳してあります。

jodanshues
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 consignmentでした。 参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

前半の方はちょっと自信ありませんが(意訳してます)、 「船荷証券の条項に最も記載しておいたほうがよいのは、錆が発生した場合のことである。鉄鋼の錆が発生した場合には、必ずそのことが船荷証券に記載されているべきである。」 だと思います。80%くらい自信ありです。

jodanshues
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ◆難しいので分かりません。和訳してもらえませんか。

・It is the laborious and painstaking men who are the rulers of the world.There has not been a statesman of eminence but was a man of industry. ・The true genius is a mind of large general powers, accidentally determined to some particular direction. ・No man of science is likely to achieve anything great,unless he brings to his work a zeal comparable with that of religion,and unless he is prepared to follow truth wherever it leads him. But zeal without strict discipline of the intellect will get him nowhere. ※以下の日本語でお願いします。 laborious:勤勉な  painstaking:骨折りを惜しまない eminence:卓越  but=that…not industry:勤勉 general:一般に通じる  accidentally:偶然に determined:限定された  zeal:熱心   discipline:統制、規律 可能ならば解釈なども併せてお願いします。

• ■■英文和訳お願いします。

・It is the laborious and painstaking men who are the rulers of the world.There has not been a statesman of eminence but was a man of industry. ・The true genius is a mind of large general powers, accidentally determined to some particular direction. ・No man of science is likely to achieve anything great,unless he brings to his work a zeal comparable with that of religion,and unless he is prepared to follow truth wherever it leads him. But zeal without strict discipline of the intellect will get him nowhere. ※以下の日本語でお願いします。 laborious:勤勉な  painstaking:骨折りを惜しまない eminence:卓越  but=that…not industry:勤勉 general:一般に通じる  accidentally:偶然に determined:限定された  zeal:熱心   discipline:統制、規律 可能ならば解釈なども併せてお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for five years and have totally separate finances—bank accounts, credit cards, nothing is shared. He makes significantly more money than I do and pays all of the bills with the exception of the mortgage, which I pay. He “gives” me money weekly for groceries and incidentals. Regardless, I am pretty much broke all of the time. We don’t have a joint credit card or bank account and I get really resentful when he spends lots of money on something and I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing. I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳お願いします。

As living requires physical property-food, clothing, homes- people need the legal protection to own and dispose of such property without the threat of arbitrary confiscation by the state or mobs in the street. To be sure, people have to, and do survive, in totalitarian, centrally planned societies where individual property rights are de minimis. But theirs is a lesser existence. 4行目のde minimis はラテン語で「最小限に」という意味です

• 和訳をお願いします。

tances much larger than the interatomic separation. (Remember, interatomic separations are about 0.2nm.) In a single crystal this order extends throughout the entire volume of the material. A polycrystalline material consists of many small single-crystal regions (called grains) separated by grain boundaries. The grains on either side of the grain boundary are misoriented with respect to each other. The grains in a polycrystalline material can have different shapes and sizes. In amorphous materials, such as glasses and many polymers, the atoms are not arranged in a regular periodic manner. Amorphous is a Greek word meaning “without definite form.” Amorphous materials possess only short-range order. The order only extends to a few of the nearest neighbors-distances of less than a nanometer. (A glass is nor really a solid; it is actually a supercooled liquid with a very high viscosity-about 15 orders of magnitude greater than water at room temperature-so that in many respects it behaves like a solid.)

• 和訳お願い致します。

It being understood, then, that the present essay is restricted to a consideration of mental evolution in animals,I should like to have it also understood that it is further restricted to the psychology as distinguished from the philo sophy of the subject. In a short and independent essay, published elsewhere,* I have already stated my views con cerning the more important questions of philosophy into which the subject-matter of psychology is so apt to dip ; but here it is only needful to emphasize the fact that these two strata of thought, although assuredly in juxtaposition, are no less assuredly distinct. My present enquiry belongs only to the upper stratum, or to the science of psychology as dis tinguished from any theory of knowledge. I am in no wise concerned with " the transition from the object known to the knowing subject," and therefore I am in no wise concerned with any of the philosophical theories which have been pro pounded upon this matter. In other words, I have every where to regard mind as an object and mental modifications as phenomena; therefore I have throughout to investigate the process of Mental Evolution by what is now generally and aptly termed the historical method. I cannot too strongly impress upon the memory of those who from previous reading are able to appreciate the importance of the distinction, that I thus intend everywhere to remain within the borders of psychology, and nowhere to trespass upon the grounds of philosophy.

• 和訳

和訳例をお願い致します。  Latin became an international language throughout the Roman Empire, but this was not because the Romans were more numerous than the people they conquered. They were simply more powerful. Later, when Roman military power declined, Latin remained for a millennium as the international language of education, (A) a different sort of powerーthe religious power of Roman Catholicism.  There is also the closest of links between language dominance and economic, technological, and cultural power. (B) a strong power-base, no language can make progress as an lnternational medium of communication. Language has no independent existence, living in some sort of mystical space apart from the people who speak it. When they succeed on the international stage, their language succeeds. When they fail, their language fails.  This point may seem obvious, but it need to be made, (C) over the years many popular and misleading beliefs have grown up about why a language should become internationally successful. It is quite common to hear people claim that an internationl language is an ideal model, on account of its literary qualities and clarity of expression. Hebrew, Greek,Latin, Arabic and French are among those which at various times have been praised in such terms, and English is no exception. It is often suggested, for example, that there must be something beautiful or logical about the structure of English itself, in order to explain why it is now so widely used. “It has less grammer than other languages,” some have suggested. This is intended to mean that the language is grammatically not so complicated compared with other languages, so it must be easier to learn.  Such arguments are wrong. Latin was once a major international language, (D) it seems grammatically much more complicated. A language does not become a global language because of its structural properties, or because of the size of its vocabulary, or because it was once associated with a great culture or religion. A language has traditionally become an international language for one chief reason: the power of its peopleーespecially their political and military power. 【設問】 (A) 1in spite of 2thanks to 3instead of 4at the expense of (B) 1With 2Without 3Because of 4As a result of (C),(D) 1so 2though 3because 4as a result スペルミス等があれば、ご指摘お願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

The question of the meaning of the word bara,'create,'has been previously touched upon;it has been acknowledged by good critics that it doesn't of itself necessarily imply 'to make out of nothing upon the simple ground that it is found [to be]uesd in cases where such a meaning would be inapplicable . But the difficultly of giving to it the interpretation contended for by Dr Buckland and of uniting with this the assumption of a six days' creation, such as that described in Genesis, at a comparatively recent period, lies in this,that the heaven itself is distinctly said to have been formed by the division of the waters on the second day. Consequently , until. The first Mosaic day of creation, there was no sky, no local habitation for the sun,moon and stars, even supposing those bodies to have been included in the original material. Dr Buckland doesn't touch this obvious difficulty, without which his argument that the sun and moon might have been contemplated as pre-existing , although they aren't stated to have been set in the heaven until the forth day, is of no value at all.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっています。 身体の説明は終わったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a person who is not easily discouraged or deterred. He can disregard the insults and unpleasantness or plane spoken ness and arrogance of others, if it is to his purpose to do so. He may seem easy going and tolerant and to make enemies into friends but he is not, it is a superficial mask, a tool he uses to advance him self or serve his own purpose He has active walk. A fast strolling easily balance walk, body upright, face placid, more of an effortless stroll than a stride, a dancing walk at times, gets to where he is going quickly, without dawdling or lagging.. He looks refined, almost lordly and attractive in some unspoken way. As though he has known better days or greater more interesting times and retains a remnant of this in his demeanor and ways. There is something captivating, compelling in him, that words do not convey..

• 和訳をお願いします( ̄◇ ̄;)

The research offers a clear warning that efforts to eradicate malaria should be accelerated, says Sanjeev Krishna from St George's University of London, who studies the biochemical origins of artemisinin resistance. He says that he expected resistance to occur eventually — but not as soon as this. "I thought we would have had longer," he says. More intensive drug-development programmes are needed, he adds, to find new drugs based on artemisinin, as well as alternatives. An eradication programme combining continued treatment and use of mosquito nets is under way in this area of Cambodia, Day says. "It's going to need considerable political willpower, scientific research and financial resources to achieve," he cautions. But without it, there is a danger that the resistant parasite could reach the world's malaria heartland — Africa. "That," says Day, "would be a major disaster." よろしくお願いします^^;