• ベストアンサー

上手く訳すことができません

It is for his reason that I woud strongly recommend him for sales director position. この文章で、It is for his reason の部分の訳し方がわかりません、よろしくお願いします。

• utx
  • お礼率73% (50/68)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.2

こんにちは! It is for his reason that I woud strongly recommend him for sales director position. これは文法で「強調構文」と呼ばれるもので、強調したい語句節を It is (was) .... thatの...のところに置く構文です。 直訳すると、「私が彼を販売主任(?;sales directorの訳はよく分かりません)の地位に強く推薦しようと思うは、この理由のためだ。」となります。 It is (前置詞句)that ~の時は、(全部ではないですが)ほとんどがこの強調構文です。

utx
質問者

お礼

なるほど~ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• kapox
  • ベストアンサー率21% (17/79)
回答No.1

これが、セール・デイレクターとしての立場から彼を強く推薦する理由です。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の書き換えを教えてください

次の英文を( )に当てはまるように書き換えてください お願いします 至急です (1) How often is it necessary to feed your pet? →How often does your pet need ( )( )( )? (2) Is there any reason why he should resign so suddenly? → Is there any reason for ( )( )( ) so suddenly? (3) His original plan was that his son should go with him. → His original plan was ( )( )( ) to go with him. (4) The window was so dirty that we could not see through it. → The window was ( )( )( )( )( ). (5) This tea is so hot that I can't drink it. → This tea is ( ) hot ( ) me to drink.

• 句の挿入によって意味は変わるのか?

例えば以下のような文章があったとします。 This, it seems, is your reason for going overseas.  これは It seems that this is your reason for going overseas. と同義なのでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• acknowledge

The reason I ask is because a close friend of mine started seeing the school counselor a lot before summer, and he confided in me that it was because his mom was treating him poorly at home. I'm really sad for him, but I'm also confused by the examples he gave me of what his mom did to him: she always yelled at him; she would refuse to acknowledge him for two weeks straight; acknowledge himはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• that 文章中での区切り

I didn't think that it is important for us. という文章を区切って読みたい時、 I didn't think / that it is~. と、読むのですか? それとも、 I didn't think that / it is~. と読むのですか? つまり、'that'はどっちに入るのかということです。

• この日本語訳は正しいですか?

I love when Mac tilts his head makes him look even more adorable is that even possible now that Mac is one I take it that is him as big as he is going to get? マックが頭を傾けるのが彼をより一層可愛らしく見せて好きなのだけど、マックが一歳になった今彼は成長しきっていると思うのにそんな事が可能なの?

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳の課題が出ました。 自分で訳してみたのですが、日本語的に意味が解らないような、変な文章になってしまいました。 詳しい方、教えてください。 1・Happiness is not like a large and beautiful gem, so uncommon and rare that all search for it is vain, all efforts to obtain it hopeless; but it consists of smaller and commoner gems, grouped and set together, forming a pleasing and graceful whole. 2・A university professor I know gave up his job because it was keeping him away from his garden too much. He now supports him self and his wife doing occasional translation jobs for less money than his old salary. However, he has all the time he needs for gardening. It is quite amazing just how much the British enjoy gardening. For a man to admit that he takes no interest in gardening is like confessing that he beats his wife. 長文申し訳ありません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 発音しなくて良い場合がある?

英語のリスニングの練習をしています。 時おり文章中で明らかに発音が飛ばされている部分に気づくことがあります。黙字として単語の一部が発音されないのではなく、一つのワード自体が抜け落ちたように発音が聞き取れません。 例として、「I recommend that you do it by yourself.」というスクリプトの音声を聞くと、 私には、「I recommend you do it by yourself.」と聞こえます。 この文章の「that」のように、0.5倍速などで聞いてみてもどうしても聞き取れないことがあるのですが、これは私の聞き取りの力が足りないのでしょうか? 文章中で発音が飛ばされるワードがあるのか、あるとすればどのようなものがあるのか教えてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Little () that Keiko would fail the exam. (1) I thought (2) did I think (3) I didn(t think (4) didn't I think 2. I wonder how much () to get a digital camera. (1) does it cost (2) it costs (3) costs it (4) costs 3. An accident deprived (). (1) his sight (2) him of his sight (3) him his sight (4) his sight from him 4. English physicist Isaac Newton () to be the father of modern science. (1) says (2) is said (3) tells (4) is told 5. () seems to be something wrong with the engine. (1) It (2) What (3) There (4) That 6. Many cancers can be cured if () at an early stage. (1) discover (2) to discover (3) discovering (4) discovered 7. () was it that won first prize in the speech contest? (1) Who (2) Where (3) What (4) How 8. () is important in learning English is to practice it every day. (1) It (2) That (3) What (4) Nothing

• pay

「彼にそれを修理してもらうのに1万円払いました。」 というのを英語で表すのに、 次のどれが適当でしょうか? (あるいは不適当でしょうか?) 1.I paid him 10000 yen to fix it. 2.I paid him 10000 yen for fixing it. 3.I paid 10000 yen for his fixing it. --

• 和文英訳の問いです。

1.彼に本を上げた。彼に本をやった。彼が本をくれた。彼に本をもらった。 彼にそうして上げた。彼にそうしてやった。彼がそうしてくれた。彼にそうしてもらった。 を、強いて英語に訳し分けるには、どうすべきでしょうか。 I gave him a/the book for him/for his benefit. とか、 He gave me a/the book. I'm glad about it. とか、 I got a/the book from him. I'm glad about it. とか、 I did so for him. とか、 He did so for me. (I'm glad about it.) とか、 I got his help/etc. (I'm glad about it.) とかに、訳すべきでしょうか。 2.弟は誰かに将棋を教えたがっているんだ。教えてもらってやってくれないか。 を、強いて英語に訳すには、どうすべきでしょうか。