回答No.2

24時間(1日)×7日(1週間)=毎日 ということです。

oborojuuji
質問者

お礼

早い回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この歌詞を一部でもいいので和訳していただけませんか

この歌詞を一部でも結構なので訳していただきたいです。ほんのごく一部でも構いません。。 If you’re wondering why I’ve not been speaking my mind sir It took so long since I could call this my home My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration And there’s nothing worse then being home on your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own I’ve been wondering why you’ve not been speaking your mind sir I’ve coloured my life and I’ll make no bones My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration You can colour my life until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life You can colour my life If you’re wondering why I’ve not been speaking my mind sir It took so long since I could call this my home My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration You can colour my life until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life You can colour my life Colour my life Colour my life Colour my life 親切な方いらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語の訳をお願いしたいですφ(..)

日本語の訳をお願いしたいですφ(..) “Thank you. You saved my life, so I have a present for you. You can have wonderful dreams with this.” よろしくお願いしますm(× ×)m

• とある科学の超電磁砲のOP

Looking the blitz loop this planet to search way only my railgun can shoot itと Sparking the shining lights awake true desire only my railgun can shoot itの意味を教えてください

• YOU ARE MY WAYの意味は?

恋人よりラブリーなときに、「YOU ARE MY WAY」て いわれました。どういう意味ですか? また「MY WAY」てどういう意味ですか?

• よろしくお願いします

What was the moment when you realized you were worth more than you were allowing yourself to believe? Was it a moment? Or was it a gradual swelling? What actions did you take that helped you grow into this sense of worth? I’m asking because I can feel in my heart a stirring of this worth, and I see it eking out in bits of my life,https://www.thecut.com/2016/04/ask-polly-how-do-i-start-believing-in-my-worth.html a stirring of this worthと I see it eking out in bits of my lifeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

• なんと読みますか?

アドレスにしたいのですが意味はなんですか?I Live My Life The Way

• Remember this when you are ready to

Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way. 以下の文章なのですが、意味が今ひとつ分かりません。 意味と共に、以下(1)(2) (1)in whose mind the thought is ~ の文法に関して (2)when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.の for whatever it is 以降の文法 に関してご教示頂ければ幸甚です。 The amount is limited only by the person in whose mind the thought is put into motion. faith removes limitations! Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.

• 英語の会話文から、質問です。

A: Oh, my God. You're “B”. Hi. I'm “A”. B: Hi. A: Ok. Let me just get this dorky stuff out of the way, ok? I love you. I love your work. I love you and your work. Ok, now I can be my regular hip self. I love you. I love your work. I love you and your work. 『Ok, now I can be my regular hip self.』の部分がさっぱり分かりません。 どなたか解説をお願いします。

• 英語の例文と意味を教えてください。

A sad affair(悲しい出来事)とCan hardly wait(楽しみにしている,待てない)とCome back this wayを使った例文をそれぞれ1~2文作ってください。分かりやすいものでお願いします。 また、辞書で調べても出てこなかったCome back this wayの意味を教えてください。