• 締切済み

とある科学の超電磁砲のOP

Looking the blitz loop this planet to search way only my railgun can shoot itと Sparking the shining lights awake true desire only my railgun can shoot itの意味を教えてください

みんなの回答

• nichirou
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/0)
回答No.3

今更ですが昨日久々に聴いて、 意味が気になったので、投稿します。 基本的に直訳的な意味では通らなそうなので、 想像力が必要な感じですね。 なので前後の歌詞の意味を考慮して憶測してみると。 Looking! The blitz loop this planet to search way. Only my RAILGUN can shoot it. 今すぐ 見て! 電撃が道を探しこの星を彷徨い続けている。 私のレールガンなら、今すぐそれを導き出すことができる。 Sparkling! The shiny lights awake true desire. Only my RAILGUN can shoot it. 必ず 輝け! その光は本来の欲求に目覚めた。 私のレールガンならば、必ずそれを叶えることができる。 電撃や光を誰にあてはめているかはわかりませんが、 美琴、本人のことを言ってるのではないでしょうか? 美琴が本来やるべきことを見つけ出し、 それをやり遂げるぜー、的な文面では無いかと。 あくまで憶測です(^_^;)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Palikari
  • ベストアンサー率42% (61/142)
回答No.2

今回使用した翻訳サイトは  エキサイト翻訳 http://www.excite.co.jp/ になります。 他の翻訳サイトではまた違った訳になるかと思います。 rail gun(電磁投射砲)をレールガンと正しく訳してくれたことには驚きました。 他翻訳サイト(Yahoo翻訳,Infoseek翻訳など)では、  鉄道砲 (たぶん、これはrailway gunのこと) と訳されてしまいました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Palikari
  • ベストアンサー率42% (61/142)
回答No.1

歌詞カード記載の歌詞  Looking !  The blitz loop this planet to search way.  Only my rail gun can shoot it.  Sparkling !  The shiny lights awake true desire.  Only my rail gun can shoot it. を翻訳サイトで翻訳してみました。  見ること!  電撃は、道を捜すためにこの惑星を輪にします。  私のレールガンだけがそれを撃つことができます。  きらめく!  輝いているライトは本当の願望を起こします。  私のレールガンだけがそれを撃つことができます。 「輪にする」は「ループする」、「起こす」は「目覚めさせる」とすれば もう少し良くなるでしょうか。

takahirox2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます それと翻訳サイトをできれば教えてください

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• mailの内容がよくわかりません。

ある知り合いの女性に、疲れたからマッサージをお願いしたら、こんな返信がありました。 短縮も入っていて、よく意味がわかりません。 ok if you want. but you mudt drive it interesting. I can only awake if you are not boring.

• That’s preposterous!

That’s preposterous! Those jewels are my only possession. It can only be mine. 英語の勉強中にこの文章が出てきたのですが、 どういう場面で、どのように訳すのかわかりません。 教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英歌詞の和訳が知りたいです

Alessandro SafinaのLunaという曲の和訳が知りたいです 翻訳サイトだと少し不自然な部分があったため、 英語に自信のある方の自然な和訳が見てみたいです 訳してあげてもいいよという方がいらっしゃいましたら どなたか Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, How many are the songs that resound Desires, which through the centuries Have furrowed the sky to reunite with you Portal for poets who write no more And who still lose their sanity You recieve the sighs of those who writhe And fullfill a dream in every soul Moon who looks at me listen to me now Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, Who know the time of eternity And the straight path of truth Make more light inside this heart of mine, This heart of man who doesn't know, doesn't know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, You illuminate the sky and its immensity And show us only the half you want Somehow like we always do Angels of clay that don't fly Souls of cardboard that catch fire Hearts like leaves that later fall Dreams made of air that vanish Son of the Earth and son of yours, for, you know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul But it is with the love that our heart breathes And the force that moves everything and lights it up!... Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul White light, my goddess, goddess is silent!.... もとはイタリア語、英語、ラテン語が混ざっているようなので こちらから英訳をお借りします

• all (that)~

This is so boring, it's all I can do to stay awake. Be all that you can be. 上記の各文は all you need to do is (to) sign the enclosed card and return it to us. と同じ文法と考えて良いのでしょうか? all (that)と考えられる文は、全て同じ文法が使われていると思って良いのでしょうか? (only things)all that

• 英訳お願いします

どなたか英訳お願いいたします。 I can actually fully understand the second one too! But am I right in thinking that the way you wrote it would be closer to "where is my wallet?" than "I'm looking for my wallet"?

• 英語の意味について

There's no need to escape Cause you Ending Good bye Even in my dream Loop I'm just looking for you Don't fade away Make it true Just play the music Judge it, King What's real? ↑なんて読むんですか? 英語が苦手です。 自分でもいろいろ調べてみたんですが、 みつからなかったので 通訳ではなく、 そのまま(カタカナ)でよろしくお願いします

• えいご

There are few planters. It is a hobby. cucumber Tomato eggplant I'm planting peppers. In the old days, we planted corn, planted mulberry, planted strawberry, planted onion, planted watermelon, planted sweet potato, planted sweet potato, etc. in 100 pyeong land. However, I can not do it now because I sold it. When my grandfather was alive, I planted a lot of vegetables. My grandmother was in the vineyard. I still eat a lot of rice. From my uncle who inherited a single house.130 kg of rice per bag. The shipment in autumn is now lush, with a roar of roars. There used to be fireflies, but I have never seen them. Vegetables grow high in the sun every year. Do you like rice? 天の川はみえました(英訳するのが面倒くさくなったため。) と送りました。 毎年野菜が高くなっているのは伝わったでしょうか。 返事は、日本語で それはすごい。(←初めての、日本語。) I read about the holidays Tanabata. Did you write your wish? Attached it to the nearest branch. My desire to see you soon and meet you. I'm so looking forward to it I hope to fulfill all the wishes come true. Hope to meet with one and only love. I will wait patiently for the fulfillment of desire. (3 hearts)(2 hearts)(two hearts)(1 heart)(shining heart)(white striped heaert)(hearts)(crystal heart) アタッチッドの文章はそれはどこの支点ですか?とは何でしょうか。 英検3級です。(ただそれ以上受けてないだけです)けども。

• sorry の言い方

先日アメリカの人から You can use it with another word or words and the meaning is different と教わりました。 例えば Sorry 人の名前, I was busy. Sorry guys but I can not do it. Sorry my friend..but I was with my boss. 理由は Do not use the word "sorry" all times.... You must use it together with another word to avoid you looking weird. とこのとで、ありがちな、 Sorry (と言ってからおもむろに何か言う)について説明をしてくれました。 アメリカの人にはとてもとても変に聞こえていたんでしょうか? 「the meaning is different」という部分がどういう事なのか気になるので、 詳しく教えてください。

• とある科学の超電磁砲OP2(後期オープニングについて)

オープニングで黒子が美琴を引っ張ってる場面があるじゃないですか その後カメラがビルに向かっていきますよね その後に登場するオフィスっぽい格好した眼鏡の女性って誰なんですか? その後爆発とかそんなシュチュエーションがあってまたその女性(髪がほどけてる感じのが)またでてきますよね あの飴(薬?)はなんですか 一体あの女性は何者なんですか?

• maybe it might take while, or maybe it is fast.

サイトでメッセージをくれたひとがいました。 「自分は真剣に彼女がほしい。最初は友達から。そしていずれ彼女になった人と結婚する準備もできてる。」 というようなことがかかれていました。 私はこれに対し、 「私は友達や恋人になれるひとと出会いたい。でも、ここで恋人と知り合うのは私にとって困難だと思う。英語がまだ堪能ではないから」 というような内容をいれました。 そしたらこの返事がきました。これの訳がうまくできませんでした。 It's my first time talking with internet. but i think club,internet,shopping... you can meet someone special. maybe it might take while, or maybe it is fast. but you just have to putyour heart into it. you are looking for sweetheart? Im looking for sweetprincess for me.my everything. you know? we can take more, I'll make time to talk with you if we talk serious. 自分でやってみたのですが、 私はインターネットで話すのは始めてだ でも クラブ、インターネット、ショッピング あなたは特別な人とであえる。(わかりません) あなたは恋人を探している?私はSweet princessを探している。わかる? 私たちが真剣な話しするならあなたと話す機会を作るつもり。 です。 修正やただしい訳を教えてください。お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • PC-NS750HAWでおてがるバックアップのバックアップがうまくできない
  • おてがるバックアップのパソコン全体で「正常に完了しました」が出るが、以前の大きな容量が保存されない
  • 外付けHDDはバッファローの3TBで、半分の空き容量がある
回答を見る

専門家に質問してみよう