• 締切済み

mailの内容がよくわかりません。

ある知り合いの女性に、疲れたからマッサージをお願いしたら、こんな返信がありました。 短縮も入っていて、よく意味がわかりません。 ok if you want. but you mudt drive it interesting. I can only awake if you are not boring.

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

Ok if you want. but you must drive it interesting. I can only awake if you are not boring. いいわ、お望みなら。でも面白くしてくださらなくては。    あなたが退屈していたら、(または、あなたが私にとって退屈なら)私は寝るだけになってしまう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• itは、何なのですか?役割は、わかるのですが・・・

The CD-ROM has not only educational programs but also dozens of exercises and games that you can use. It makes it really interesting. という文が あります。 It makes it really interesting. の二番目のitは、文法上なんだと言えるのでしょうか?   二番目のit(目的語)が補語interesting の状態のようにmakeしてある というのは わかります。 一番目のItは、The CD-ROMを受けた 代名詞主語 として 二番目のitも目的語の代名詞と思っていていいのでしょうか?   宜しくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。bully Syu

I have a different viewpoint, but until now all of you white people have been in a position to bully for a long time , are not you? I think that it is good to stand in a position to be bullied occasionally. If it is not it can not stop bullying with pain. ここでの英文ではare not youでなくhaven't you,だと考えるのですが、またIf it is not it canの各itがどこを指しているのか掴みにくいのですが、ご説明いただければ幸いです。

• 期待どおりにいかない

物事は期待通りにいかないことが多いが、多くのことが思い通りになると、反対に面白みがなくなってしまうかもしれない。 You may find things does not always pass as you expect. But, on the other hand, if you can control all the things, it may not be interesting. 上記の英訳について、言い換えや訂正などありましたらよろしくお願いいたします。

• 以下の日本語訳を教えてください

the post office wont take the bike the box is too big it can only go ups and that is $596 in shipping which is ridiculous, but I will do it if you want. I can give you a refund if you want, let me know. minus fees would be fare. ---------- 海外オークションで自転車を落札し、その出品者からのお知らせ文になります。 これはつまり、送料だけで$596ということなのでしょうか。 或いは、商品金額込みで$596なのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• all (that)~

This is so boring, it's all I can do to stay awake. Be all that you can be. 上記の各文は all you need to do is (to) sign the enclosed card and return it to us. と同じ文法と考えて良いのでしょうか? all (that)と考えられる文は、全て同じ文法が使われていると思って良いのでしょうか? (only things)all that

• ほぼ同じ内容にしてください

This is the only place. You can use it when you play baseball This is the only place - - can use when you play baseball ほぼ同じ内容にしてください, よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• 訳し方で分からないところ教えてください

I got onto stuntman website, not so interesting for me and you can only buy if you live in Finland 私はwebsiteをみつけた (ここのスタントマンはどう訳にしたらいいですか?) 興味なくないよ、(興味あるよ)そして、あなたは買う事ができるよ、もしフィンランドに住んでるならね。 お願いします

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 自分なりに訳してみたのですがどうもスッキリしなくて。。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ yes my pleasure and I would like but when you stay in my house the police will say why do you have this women in your house you know in Yemen they are crazy the are not like anther county but if we are ready married no problem pleas understand pleas don't worry about stay we can stay together in the hotel Ok when you are in Yemen yes for sure we can visit my family if you want

• Chesterfield氏の格言ですが…

Be wiser than other people are if you can, but do not tell them so. というのは、Chesterfield氏の有名な格言ですが、 「are」の文法的意味を教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ドトールのアマゾンのショップをみていて決められなかったので質問します。
  • ドトールのお店で「ホット」と頼んだときに出てくる無印のコーヒーと一番近い味のドリップパックは「まろやかブレンド」でしょうか?
  • お店でコーヒー飲んでる人たちがマスク外してる店内で作っているという理由で、テイクアウトでもお店で買うのを控えていました。しかし、前を通るたびに、たまにはドトールのコーヒーも飲みたいって思うんですよねぇ…。
回答を見る