留学の申し込み書に同意事項が分かりません!質問です!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この申し込みをしたからと、入学が許可されるわけではないのでしょうか?
  • 私の申し込みは、プログラムの空きに依存しているということですか?
  • 私はマラスピナ大学・カレッジおよび所属プログラムの規則と規定に従い、在籍中に行われる変更にも従うことに同意します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

application formの一部が、日本語訳できません!!

留学する予定の語学学校の申し込み書に 以下のことに同意でてください。と書いてあったのですが 私自身、意味を正確に理解できていなくて もし何か問題があっては…と思って質問させてもらいます! 1.I understand that acceptance of this application in no way guarantees admission to a program or course. 「この申し込みをしたからと、入学が許可されるわけではない。」 ということなのでしょうか? 2.I understand that my admission is subject to the availability of a place for me in the program for which I have applied. 全く分かりません。。。 3.I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Malaspina University-College and of the department and program in which I shall be registered, and any changes which may be made while I am a student at Malaspina. 校則?みたいなルールが変わっても残ることを誓います。といった感じでしょうか? 4.I certify that all statements on this appplication are true and complete. I understand that misrepresentation of this information in any material way may result in cancellation of my admission or registration status. 上記(住所など書いてある)に記した事柄が真実であると保証します。 かなーと思ってます。 5.I understand that this information is provided without my personal signature, and I agree to it being used for registration purposes. 私のサインなしで登録目的のために利用されることを許可します。 こんな感じに思えたのですが・・・ どなたか回答おねがいします!!!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#114795
noname#114795
回答No.1

1.ほぼその通りです.「申込書が受け入れられ(受付され)たとしても,許可される保証は無い」ということですね.あくまでも相手方が審査した上でないと許可は出さないということです. 2.「以下のことを了解します.あくまでも申し込んだプログラムに空きがあることが条件です.」といった意味です. 3.「以下のことに同意します.登録申込をしている~~の決められた規則や規約にしたがって行動し,また,そのプログラム参加中,これらに何らかの変更があっても同じこととする」との意味ですね. 4.ほぼその通りです.「真実であり過不足が無いことを保証し.また,もし誤り・虚偽があった場合には許可や登録が取り消しになることを了解します.」 5.「この情報は本人の個別の署名無しで提供されることを了解し,登録の目的に使用されることに同意する」ということですね. 以上,意訳です.

yuka4426
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!これで安心できます。。。笑

関連するQ&A

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• 日本語訳お願いします。

The tendency to judge the customs, cultural values, beliefs and norms of other societies by the standards of one's own, and hold one's own superior, is referred to as ethnocentrism. Upon my recent return from an amazing two weeks in northern India, I was asked, although rhetori- cally: Don't you appreciate America now? I was asked this not once but many times, which made me contem- plate the meaning of travel abroad with regard to valuing my home The impligátio land. n behind the above question was the presumption that I had a lack of appreciation before I ventured off to foreign soil. When I travel, I make a concerted effort at assimilating, to the best of my ability, into the culture and environment I am visiting.I have tried to stop thinking and categorizing in terms of contrasting and compar ing with America and be content with describing places and people and customs for what they are Sure, there are things I like better in one place or another, but those are merely components of cultures and countries, not a whole picture. Travel is not a competition; rather, it is a tool for understanding the world. Discarding preconceived notions and cultural biases provides a springboard for overcoming feelings of ethnocentricity.

• 日本語訳お願いします><

Haisla artist,Lyle Wilson:“This process of doing sculpture today is quite different from the past in the sense that today the buildings are so finely designed that the people who carve are actually requested to do a scale model that is exact.Whereas in the old days when they do a house post or a totem pole they do it entirely from memory or their experience,so there are no scale models there are no drawings as opposed to today where every thing is really finely tuned.”“This piece has been commissioned by the First Nations House of Learning,which is a center for aboriginal people at the University of British Colombia and it’s made out of red cedar.And it will be two figures that are half-human and half animal.And one side will represent the Eagle and the other side will represent the Beaver Clan,which is on this side.And the reason why I picked them was because the Beaver is my Mother's crest and Eagle is my Father's crest.So I wanted to present both of those on this post because it dose represent myself and my family from Kidamount.”Thatcertain pride in its ethnicity has given Vancouver a multicultural atmosphere.The Chinese arrived in this area in 1858.The attraction was the Fraiser River gold rush and all who came hoped to strike it ribh.Today Vancouver is enriched and enlivened by its substantial Chinese population. Early in the morning,people gather to practice Tai Chi.The teachings and techniques have been handed down from generation to generation.

• 細やかな日本語訳を、よろしくお願いいたします。

学長から推薦を頂きました。 できるだけ美しい日本語で、細やかに、最大に誉めて翻訳して頂けますと、たいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。 This is to certify that Ms ○○ is a regular student of the (学校名), where she just entered the 3 years long Bachelor program with piano as main discipline. Ms.○○passed a very demanding entrance examination with severe selection, and is now studying in one of the most wanted piano classes of our institution. I am confident she will be very successful in her studies and it is my pleasure to recommend her for a (機関).

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

チャップリンの自伝の文章なのですが、日本語訳をお願いします。 I saw Frank Tinney again on the stage a few years later and was shocked, for the comic Muse had left him. He was so self-conscious that I could not believe it was the same man. It was this change in him that gave me the idea years later for my film Limelight. I wanted to know why he had lost his spirit and his assurance. In Limelight the case was age; Calvero grew old and introspective and acquired a feeling of dignity, and this divorced him from all intimacy with the audience.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

"The Palestine position is this. If we deal with our commitments, there is first the general pledge to Hussein in October 1915, under which Palestine was included in the areas as to which Great Britain pledged itself that they should be Arab and independent in the future ... Great Britain and France – Italy subsequently agreeing—committed themselves to an international administration of Palestine in consultation with Russia, who was an ally at that time ... A new feature was brought into the case in November 1917, when Mr Balfour, with the authority of the War Cabinet, issued his famous declaration to the Zionists that Palestine 'should be the national home of the Jewish people, but that nothing should be done—and this, of course, was a most important proviso—to prejudice the civil and religious rights of the existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine. Those, as far as I know, are the only actual engagements into which we entered with regard to Palestine."

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (25) In spite of his poor health, Augustus lived to be 76 years old and reigned for 41 years as emperor. In the last years of his life, he realized that he must choose a successor. But whom? His beloved grandsons had both died young. With only one logical choice left, Augustus summoned his stepson Tiberius to Rome. He named this gloomy man as his co-ruler and successor. (26) In 14 CE, Augustus took a last journey by sea. He caught a chill in the night air and became quite ill. He called Tiberius to his bedside and spoke with him for a long time in private. Then, on August 19, knowing that the end was near, he called for a mirror and had his hair carefully combed. The biographer Suetonius tells the story: “he summoned a group of friends and asked ‘Have I played my part in the comedy of life believably enough?’” Then he added lines from a play: If I have pleased you, kindly show Appreciation with a warm goodbye. (27) Augustus Caesar had played many roles well: the dutiful heir of Julius Caesar; the victor over Antony; the reformer of Roman government; the generous sponsor of literature and art;and, in his final years, the kindly father figure of Rome─providing food, entertainment, and security to his people. Near the end of his life, he remembered: “When I was 60 years old, the senate, the equestrians, and the whole people of Rome gave me the title of Father of my Country and decreed that this should be inscribed in the porch of my house.” (28) When Augustus died, all Italy mourned, and the Senate proclaimed him a god. His rule marked a turning point in history. In his lifetime, the Roman Republic came to an end. but he rescued the Roman state by turning it into a system ruled by emperors─a form of government that survived for another 500 years. In an age in which many rules were called “saviors” and “gods,” Augustus Caesar truly deserved to be called the savior of the Roman people.

• 18-4日本語訳

お願いします。 He told his people that he wanted them to live in a way that would lead to an“increase of their inner worthiness.”Ashoka also promoted the teachings of the Buddha and sent missionaries,including his son and his daughter,to lands as dar away as Sri Lanka so that his people would not make the same mistakes he had.As he said,“All men are my children.As for my own children,I desire that they may be provided with all the welfare and happiness of this world and of the next,so do I desire for all men as well.”  As part of his reforms,Ashoka banned the sacrifice of animals.This confused and angered many of his people,especially the Brahmins who made their living by performing animal sacrifices.The Brahmins were powerful enemies,break away from the Mauryan Empire after Ashoka's death.The last Mauryan ruler was assassinated in 185 BCE by one of his generals-who was,not so coincidentalky,a Brahmin.Although other kings would follow,no ruler would be strong enough to unite the many different people of the subcontinent into a single political state for 1,600 years.

• 18-5日本語訳

お願いします。 Many people benefit from Q&A sites such as OKWave, as they help solve their problems. This is quite understantable. In fact, this is probably the raison d'etre of such Q&A sites; to provide a space where community members can both seek and offer knowledge to help eachother. Putting it another way, people "take advantage" of Q&A sites for their own benefit, be it for their personal enlightenment, professional gains, or for their academic ends. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that. However, when "taking advantage" escalates to sheer "exploitation", I begin to wonder. Though a minority, there are those who through in a long passage/text of Japanese or English, hoping that someone will translate it for them. In Japanese, this act is known as "Marunage". It is astonishing that there are even people who do this Marunage repeatedly and continuously. I am in no position to criticize such people who routinely do Marunage, and in deed, there is always a generous, saintly person who responds to the requests. The truth is, however, that those throwing in Marunage questions are academic losers and those answering them, are the winners.

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!