• ベストアンサー

英文を書いてみましたが 合ってますか??

sukinyanの回答

• sukinyan
  • ベストアンサー率38% (119/313)
回答No.2

僭越ながら英国人(大卒)としてお答え致しますと、No.1様の名回答に付け加えまして、英国ではwhoのかわりにwhomを使う方が良いです。御参考まで。 :)

ito747
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。whom を使います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を作ってみました。この英文、内容を理解できますか?

ためしに英文を作ってみました。一年前にあった出来事です。この英文はただしくないだろうと思いますが外国人からみて内容は理解できるものでしょうか?またみなさんからみても理解できますか? 修正箇所もたくさんあると思いますが特に気になる修正箇所などありましたら教えてください。 あと、驚くというときにSUPRISEをつかうかWONDERを使うか迷います。どう使い分ければいいですか?もしよければこれも教えて下さいお願いします。 I met a woman to my work. I forgot about her nationality. It isn't long time she comes in Japan. I went to a restaurant with her. She didn't use margarine in bread. I went restroom, 5minutes later,I came back from restroom. I surprised very much. She painted a face with margrine a lot. She dont English,so I say only NO. Its funny I dont know why she painted a face with margarine at restaurant. There is not service of facemassage at restaurant. A lot culuture in the world, Its good to know it lol.

• わからない英文があります!

"She wouldn't waste her breath hurling insults if she didn't think they'd land." この英文を訳して欲しいですm(__)m

• 英文が正しいか教えてください。

英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 First, I talk about my friends. We can meet new person in school. And we can favor them. I didn’t know anybody when I went to high school at first time. I wanted to make friends. So I was speaking her who next to me sat down. Now we are friends. But we don’t always talk. Then I thought her who is very kind by external appearances. Of course, she is kind. But rather than she is very cheer up. I can’t know she is very cheer up only external appearances. I know that I talked to her a lot of things. Then I judge a person by external appearances. But, the fact, she is very cheer up. この初めの文のfirstは、firstよりもfirstlyの方がいいのでしょうか? 違いがあれば、教えてください。 あと、訂正などあれば教えてほしいです。

• 直してしてください。お願いします。

こんばんわ。いつもお世話になっております。 I went to London on Saturday.I went to the zoo. I went on a train.I went with my Dad. We saw the lions. Then we saw the penguins. Then we came home. I liked the hippos. I didn't see any snakes. And I didn't see any gorillas. I had a good time. My Dad had a good time. と、英文を作ったのですが、どうもブツブツ切れてしまいしまいます。これをつなげてもっとスムーズな文にしたいのですが。。。手直ししていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 四つの短い英文についての疑問です

1. she pointed out all of her flaws yet all all i could see was beauty. she revealed her darkest of secrets & my love for her went unchanged. 最初の文章は一体どこで切れているんでしょうか? 2. all i ask is that you be willing to be my last. "you be" という部分が変な気がします。何か省略されているんでしょうか? 3. "You gotta be around people who aren't afraid to tell you you're fucking up." とくに"gotta be around"が難しくて訳しきれないです。 4. they'll leave you for someone who doesn't love them simply because they don't love love themselves 自分では訳せているつもりですが、はて一体何のことを言っているのかわからない始末。どうも訳し方がまずいせいなのか。こんな短文すらうまく理解できなくて無念というか… w

• get that mad over

Maybe she is a very possessive person. She might be mad because you didn't ask her. well, I think she is pretty possessive. But she wouldn't get that mad over something so pointless. ここでのthatはyou didn't ask herですよね? だとするとover以下と同じ事を言っている気がするのですが、 なぜshe wouldn't get mad over something so pointless.と発言しないのでしょうか?ここでthatを入れるのはどの様な感覚からでしょうか?

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If you are with someone,(ask) the person if it is okay for you to smoke. 2)Do you (mind) if I smoke? 3)If the person does not (show) you to smoke, he or she will say something like "Please don't," or "I'd rather you didn't." 4)At present we (live) in Yokohama. 5)When I was child, I (had played) the piano. 6)Where (have you gone) all this while? 7)Tom (went) to San Francisco to see a friend of his last month. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からの文章でわからない文章があったので、教えてください。 (1) I didn't care to see Tom in concert. (2) I didn't care for either her at that time. (3) he could have treated her with more respect. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

英文の添削をお願いします 2つの英文を作ったのですが、おかしいところがあれば 訂正と解説をお願いします。 1.To date with her , i would to ve happy during to.  (彼女とデートすれば、その間は幸せになれるだろう) 2.If only she were here i would have kiss her neck to behind of her.  (もし彼女がここにいれば、僕は後ろから彼女の首にキスするのに) 2.の後ろからというのは、from behind of her. と迷いましたが、 二つともピンときませんでした。。。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳してください。お願いします。

英文を訳してください。お願いします。 if we are playing at a place where the audience didn’t necessary come only to see us play but also for some other reasons, we have had problems with noise. didn'tの後ろにnecessaryが来ているのが謎だし、文法的にあってますかね。