• ベストアンサー

すいません、訳していただけないでしょうか?(英語)

以下の内容のメールが届いたのですが、内容がよく分かりません。 訳していただけないでしょうか? The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification. We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and for infected mail, but for less obvious cases of UBE some balance between losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought, and there can be some collateral damage on both sides.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • fisker
  • ベストアンサー率31% (103/324)
回答No.3

そのメールには返信アドレスとしてあなたのアドレスが指定されていました。つまり本当にあなたからのメールかも知れないし、第三者があなたのアドレスを詐称したのかもしれません。いずれにせよ、このようなお知らせをして申し訳ありません。 こちらとしてはより典型的な迷惑メールやウィルス付きメールに対応するため、このようなbackscatter(後方錯乱?)を送るのは最低限に留めているつもりです。ただ、迷惑メールかどうかの判定が難しい場合には正規のメールを失う危険と不必要にbackscatterを送ってしまうリスクのバランスを探ることになり、いずれの場合にもそれなりの不都合を生じます。 以上、一部よく分からないところもありますが、要はあなたのアドレスで送られたメールが迷惑メールと判定された、というメッセージです。このメッセージ自体が何らかの罠である可能性もあります。あなたが実際に送ったメールに対して帰ってきたものでなければ、無視するのが最良、唯一の対策です。

nihon_no_samurai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.4

backscatterの意味につきましてはbackscatterとメールのキーワードで検索するとたくさんヒットします。 要約しますと、送信者不明のためサーバーであふれているメールのことです。日本語訳は、「後方散乱メール」=「罪のないとばっちりメール」などです。

nihon_no_samurai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Neppie
  • ベストアンサー率15% (2/13)
回答No.2

#1です どこから届いたメールですか? ↑この答えをいただいていません。 知らないところからのメールならば、無視していていいと思います。

nihon_no_samurai
質問者

補足

相手は知らない相手なのですが、 ”sender address was faked”とあるところから、 fakedということはアドレスの詐称に関係するのかな と思っています。もし何かのトラブルに関係する ことを相手から指摘されているのかなとも心配しています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Neppie
  • ベストアンサー率15% (2/13)
回答No.1

ネット上に翻訳サイトもあるのですが、(正確に翻訳されるかどうかは?の 部分もありますが)利用したことありますか? このメールは誰から届いたものですか? 知らないところから届いたメールはむやみに開けたり読んだりしてはいけません。 (何がくっついているかわからないため) 念のため、あなたのPCの検査(ウィルス、スパイウェア等)をしたほうがいいかも?です。

nihon_no_samurai
質問者

補足

翻訳サイトも利用してみたのですが、あまり 上手く訳されませんでした。 ウィルスは一応大丈夫でした。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販でのメール

海外通販 先日海外通販をしたところ下記のようなメールが送られてきました。いまいち意味がわかりません 翻訳していただけませんでしょうか またどう対応すればいいのでしょうか? お願いします Good day, Unfortunately when we printed the address up for your order our database did not recognize some of the characters used and your address is illegible. Please email me the way your address should appear on the package in English and we’ll get it in the mail.

• 英語に訳して下さい!お願いします

どなたかこれを英語に訳してくれませんか?穴埋めです!! まだ僕が小さくてクリスマスツリーが大きく見えたころ みんなが遊んでいる間、僕らは二人っきりでいたね 理由は聞かないで、時はぼくたちを通り過ぎていった 遠くの方から誰かが僕らの間に入ってきたんだ 今、僕らはさえ超して、クリスマスツリーも小さく見える 君は時を聞かないけど 君と僕の愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉の陰で泣いていたのは誰だろう 二人のために育ったリンゴの木 リンゴがひとつ、またひとつ落ちてゆく 僕は君と過ぎ去った日々を思い出している 君の頬にキスしたら君は逃げたして行ったっけ 今は僕らも成長して、くりすますツリーも小さく見える 今日は何日だなんて君は聞かないけど 僕らの愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉のころに泣いていたのは誰だろう ()の中に入る単語を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします★ When I was () ,and ()() were (). we used to () while ()used to (). Don't ()me (), but ()has ()us (). some one else ()() from ()(). [chorus] ()we are (), and ()()are (). and you don't ()tha ()of (). But ()and (), our ()will ()(). but ()we'll ()come ()of (). tha ()()that ()for and(). I ()The ()()one by one. And I ()The ()() of them all, The ()I ()your ()and you were (). [chorus] When I was (), and ()()were (), do do do do do do do do do.... Don't () me (), but ()has ()us (), some one else ()()from ()().

• 英語を訳せますか?

Hey, how are you? I`ve seen some of your pictures and i like them. We're giving away the opportunity to some of our followers be divulge. A picture and a description choosen by you, will be posted in our profile who was 15k people following, for only $10 each pic. You can pay via paypal. if you have interest, send me an email to: OBS: DONT SEND DM`S, SEND EMAILS PLEASE!  DM`S WILL NOT BE VIEWED Good day!!! 訳せますか?お願いします。

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 下記の英語は,正しいですか?

以前,商品の取引きをしていた海外の会社にメールを送信したいのですが,下記の英語は,正しいですか?(日本語もおかしいかも知れませんが),教えて下さい。お願い致します。 ⇒ 私は,IDF株式会社のYoko,と申します。 当店は,コロナシンドロームの影響で,しばらく休業していました。 貴社は,コロナシンドロームの影響はどうですか? 現在,あなたの会社では,商品の注文を受け付けていますか? 確認のためにご連絡いたしました。 現在,商品の注文を受け付けていますか? お返事お待ちしています。 なお当店のメールアドレスが変わりました。 ⇒ My name is Yoko and Nobuhiro from IDF Co., Ltd. Our shop was closed for a while due to the influence of Corona Syndrome. How is your company affected by Corona Syndrome? Does your company currently accept orders for merchandise? We have contacted you for confirmation. Are you currently accepting product orders? I'm waiting your reply. The email address of our shop has changed.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Fulfillment party!! We're still waiting on updated CDs and we need some t-shirt sizes, but we haven't forgotten you all!!! Thank you so much for all of your love and donations!!

• 海外レストランの予約で英語に困っています

海外のレストランの予約をしたく、そのレストランにメールをしたところ、パスポートのコピーとクレジットカード情報を要求されましたので送りました。 すると、以下のような返信が来たのですが、ぼんやりとしか意味が理解できません。 Google翻訳を使ってみたのですが、意味不明な日本語になってしまいました。 どなたか、教えて頂けないでしょうか? Further to your email, we have received the signed Third Party Payment form and request to blocked the amount of (金額) Afternoon Tea in (レストラン名).we will forward the documents to the bank request for the approval code and Rest assured as we will revert back to you with the confirmation letter . We can only hold the approval code for two weeks. Currently no payment has been made, this will deducted on the same day upon consumption. (Third Party Payment formとは、クレジットカード情報を書いて送った用紙です。) 特にわからないのが、以下の部分です。 ・confirmation letterとは何で、いつ送られてくるのか。 ・We can only hold the approval code for two weeks.とありますが、approval code(承認コード)を2週間保持できるから何なのか。 英語をよく理解できないのにメールで予約なんて無謀だったと反省しています・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for your order, we are processing it now and we will complete the shipment today, there was an unusual delay so I will ask that they send you some free purse hooks with your order, you should get the tracking by the end of the day today, thanks.

• この英語をどなたか訳してくれませんか?

この英語をどなたか訳してくれませんか? 注文がキャンセルされたというようなことはわかるのですが・・・ よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m ※サイト名はexpamleに、その他自分の名前はhogeに変えています。 ORDER CANCELLATION NOTICE Dear hogehoge, We are sorry, but we are unable to process your example.com order xxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx due to a conflict with one or more of our acceptable content guidelines. Your entire order has been cancelled; all of the items in your order will not be shipped. A refund for the full amount of your order has been issued to your credit card/PayPal account. We apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused. For these reasons, we were unable to process your original order: Title: hogehoge Product Link: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Result: Not Approved Content Issues: --- Your order contains a product that has international shipping restrictions. More specifically, we are not permitted to ship products from the following content partner to your destination country. Please check back soon as we hope to expand the availability of all our products to countries all around the world We appreciate your business and encourage you to modify the item(s) above and PLACE A NEW ORDER FOLLOWING THESE EASY STEPS: Click on the Product Link(s) above to view your example product(s). You may have to Sign In to your example.com account to view your item(s). Modify the design of your example product(s) to comply with our content guidelines. Add your modified example product(s) to your shopping cart, along with any other products you wish to purchase, and proceed to check out. To expedite your new order, please email content_review@example.com with your new Order ID number in the subject line. We remain dedicated to your free expression and apologize for the cancellation of your order. If you have any questions or concerns about the review of your example product(s), please email us at content_review@example.com. Your new order will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. Thank you for shopping at example!

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 空所に適当な語句をいれてください! 1.Harry as well as you () responsible for that accident. (1)are (2)do (3)does (4)is 2.Both my brother and my sister () studying abroad. (1)are (2)have (3)is (4) was 3.Some of the most remarkable scientists in history () not considered especially intelligent in their school days. (1)is (2)are (3)was (4)were 誤った箇所を指摘し正しい形になおしてください! 4.Most of the class members (1)[is] working (2)[people] and (3)[very] few of them ever (4)[miss]a class. 5.There (1)[has] been many (2)[cases] of (3)[the] flu in this area (4)[in recent] years. 以上の5問です! 見づらいかもしれませんがお願いします!