• ベストアンサー

至急添削お願いいたします。

いつもお世話になっています。 レポートの一部なのですが、上手く訳せないので、お手数ですが、添削をお願いいたします。 「理想的な社会というのは、勝ち負けにこだわらず、それぞれが能力を十分発揮でき、すべての人がそのことを賞賛する社会だと思う。」 I think an ideal country is that not particular about victory or defeat, each person can give full play to their ability and everyone admirers that. 「個人がどの価値観を持つかは自由なので、いくら国の大多数がそのような考え方をしていても、人に押し付けるのはよくない。 それぞれの考え方を受け入れ、尊重し、調和を目指すことが一番大切だろう。」 It is free to have any value, so if a large majority of people has that value, it is not good to force the value on anyone. Most important thing is that to receive and respect everyone’s values, and aim to be in harmony. 「そろそろ物質的価値から精神的価値に、価値を置き換える時期である。」 It is the time to change value from material wealth to spiritual wealth. 「多くの人はお墓さえも先祖と同じところに入る。」 Many people turn in a same grave as ancestors. 大変勝手なのですが、至急ご回答いただけると、大変助かります。 宜しくお願いいたします。

noname#24989
noname#24989
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Hideto123
  • ベストアンサー率30% (126/420)
回答No.3

No.1さんのご回答に付け加えることはないのですが、 私なりに訳してみると(自信がないのでちょっとだけですが) >「理想的な社会というのは・・・・ An ideal sociaty is a place where you can give full play to your ability and everyone admirs you because of that, regardless of your winning or losing. >「個人がどの価値観を持つかは・・・・ It is completely free for an individual to have any sense of value, so even if a majority of people have a certain value, it is not right to impose it on the rest of them. The most important thing is to accept and to respect other's values and to make harmony out of mutual understandings. >「そろそろ物質的価値から・・・ It is about time we placed emphasis on spiritual value rather than on material value. >「多くの人はお墓さえも・・・ これは難しいですね。前後の関係がわかりませんが、もし、風習や習慣、 あるいは「しがらみ」などで、新しい価値観を受け入れることができない という意味の文章に続く内容だとすると・・・、 Many people who are bound with old values even want be burried along with their ancestors. でしょうか? 参考にもならないでしょうが・・・。

noname#24989
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。そして、お礼が大変遅くなって申し訳ありません。 丁寧にわかりやすくご回答いただき、大変参考になりました。本当に、ご回答どうもありがとうございました。

noname#24989
質問者

補足

みなさん、ご回答本当にありがとうございました。 みなさんのおかげで、レポートの評価で一番いい評価を取ることができました。 また、いろいろな言い方があることがわかり、大変勉強になりました。 本当に、どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.2

「理想的な社会というのは、..... I think an ideal society gives an opportunity for everyone to exercise his/her ability to the full without awareness of victory or defeat, and people must admire such environments. 個人がどの価値観を持つかは..... People can ascribe to any values. Therefore, a value which a majority in a country has should not be imposed on others. The most important thing is to accept and respect everyone’s value, and make an effort at coordinating. 「そろそろ物質的価値から精神的価値に、価値を置き換える時期である。」 It is about time to replace material value to spiritual value. 「多くの人はお墓さえも先祖と同じところに入る。」 Many people are buried in a same grave with their ancestors.

noname#24989
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。そして、お礼が大変遅くなって申し訳ありません。 丁寧にわかりやすくご回答いただき、大変参考になりました。 本当に、ご回答どうもありがとうございました。

回答No.1

いくつかコメントします。 1. 社会とあるのでさすがにcountry は無理でしょう。 The ideal society is a place where ---- を使っては? 2. a large majority of people, a large は不要 on anyone, on others Most important, The が必要 is that to receive, is to accept, recieve との意味の違いを確認 3. it is high time S V(過去形) という構文もありましたね vlue の Focus を変えるとか、put more value on ~のような表現がよいでしょう 4. Turn in, go into the same grave ancestors, 誰の? 硬い文章なので難しいですが、何を表現すべきかのかを考えて意訳ぎみにすると楽かもしれません。

noname#24989
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。そして、お礼が大変遅くなって申し訳ありません。 簡潔にわかりやすくご回答いただき、大変参考になりました。 本当にご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• レポートの添削至急お願いいたします。

いつもお世話になっています。 レポートの一部なのですが、精一杯訳してもここまでしかできなかったので、添削お願いいたします。 原文に忠実でなくても、日本語を変えて下さっても構いません。 (1)人々をステレオタイプ化することを乗り越えるためには、対等な立場で十分な時間と回数、ステレオタイプ化している人々と触れ合うことが必要である。 It is necessary to have enough time and the number of time relationship with people who stereotype in equal position. (2)特に、同じ目標に向かって共同活動をすることがよい。 Especially, it is good to carry out a joint activity with the same aim to overcome stereotyping people. (3)また、自分がステレオタイプを持っていることを自覚し、人々を正確に見ようとすべきである。 In addition, people should be aware that they have some stereotype, and try to see people accurate. (前の文とは繋がっていません。) (4)カルチャーショックとは、人々が自分の持っている文化とは異なる文化と接触したときに、違和感や拒絶間などのために、十分な適応ができずにいる状態であり、心身症や神経症を伴うことが多い。 Cultural shock is the conditions that enough adaptation is not possible because of the sense of incongruity or feeling of refusal, when people touched the culture that is different from his culture,and it often accompanies with psychosomatic disorder and neurosis. 以上です。 長文な上、間違いばかりだと思いますが、ご回答いただけると大変助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削お願いします

I think gambling should not be banned. If it is banned, some people living the revenue cannot life. Certainly there is something dangerous in any point, I think it is not to ban. As a result that it should be legalized and limit to gamble. It depends you for gambling to how to use. 文法的に間違いは無いでしょうか。なかったら暗記しようかなと思ってます。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 添削してください

下の英文を添削してください。 In fact, the residents of the bulletin on Network that unspecified large number people to write is limited only 8 people in the movie. The bulletin on Network is originarry many slander, but the director changed it to support and serious comment. I though it is not real, but it seems to need work to became purely love story, and I think it is successful. The original character that made the director has personality and it become interesting story. 「実際に不特定多数のネットワーク上の掲示板の住民は、映画ではわずか8人に絞られました。 ネット上の掲示板は多くの中傷コメントがありますが、監督は応援や真面目(純粋)なコメントに変えました。 それは現実的ではないですが、純粋なラブストーリーにするには必要な作業だったと思うし、それは成功していると思う。 監督の作った8人のキャラクターには個性があり、話をより一層面白くさせていた。」 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急ですー!!英検2級の作文添削について。

至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします(;;)添削だけでもいいのですが、もしわかる方がいらっしゃったら採点もお願いします! TOPIC Some people say that it is necessary for people to go to important historical sites in order to understand history better. Do you agree with this opinion? I disagree that it is necessary for people to go to important historical sites in order to understand history better. Firstly, going to historical sites have to money. If people go to historical sites, they maybe use a car or public transportation. Thus, people have to spend of money for going there. Secondly, people not have to go to important historical sites in order to learn about history. Indeed, the Internet developing now. Therefore, if people don't go there, they can research about there. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 自由英作の添削をお願いできますか?

死刑制度と貴方の意見について述べなさい。 という課題です よろしくお願いします。 Capital punishment debate I disagree with capital punishment and we had better repeal it.  Firstly, what is Capital punishment? it has a long history and now capital punishment debate is one of the human rights issues. Some people agree with death penalty and others disagree with it. And some countries adopt death penalty, such as, Japan, China, Iran, and so on. In Europe, Belarus is only country that adopt death penalty and this country does not belong to EU because she embraces death penalty. Thus this problem is so difficult for human being to solve. Death penalty dose not prevents felonious crimes very much. We often hear the idea that death penalty stop offender killing other people. However, it is not exactly. According to the statistics of murder case in the United States, the number of the murder case in the State which adopts the penalty is larger than that doesn’t adopt it. Also according to a research, in a country where there is the penalty, after they abolished the penalty, the number of murder did not change dramatically. Moreover, a country where there is not the penalty, after they started the penalty, the number did not change hard, either. Thus we can say that death penalty may not have a power to prevent crimes. In spite of these, why there is capital punishment? Is there any meaning that we kill the people who kill other? Maybe not. Offenders should pay for the victims and rehabilitate no matter how long it takes, so it is not good that not only victims but offenders are killed. As the Bible says, we should ‘condemn the offense, but pity the offender.’ It may cause the case where people who kill nobody are killed as a dearth penalty on a false charge. Indeed, there are many cases like this in the world. In Japan, it is not about death penalty, there are, too. In other word, it is an unmistakable murder. However, no one is bad― it is the death penalty that is not good. In conclusion, death penalty has a little benefit and may lead terrible mistakes. And the Law makes offenders not kill but rehabilitate. Therefore I disagree with death penalty and we had better abolish it.

• 添削してください

学校のテストに備え、「華氏911を見て」というテーマで英語で感想を書きました。 よろしかったら、添削してください。明日の午後がテストなので出来れば早い回答をお願い致します。 よろしくお願い致します。 I saw the backgrounds of the Iraq war in this movie. One is that Bush has a close relation to bin Laden. Another is that Iraq was attacked nevertheless Iraq has nothing to do with the terrorism which occurred on September 11th 2001. And the most surprising scene is that a lot of young people who live in a country can do nothing but go to military forces because they cannot get a job. In the movie, two soldiers visited a certain town and asked some young men to join the army. Some of them decided to join it. That is, the poor person is made to go to the war so that a rich layer profits. I think such a tyranny should be never permitted. Honestly speaking, I think Fahrenheit 9/11 is a political advertising movie. In fact, some people dislike it. However it is a fact that Bush invaded unrelated Iraq to terrorism and innocent people are killed and injured. On a basis of this fact, I cannot help conceiving that Bush should resign and withdraw the troop from Iraq. It is necessary to decrease victims as soon as possible. And Japan should deliberate again about Iraq War and Self-Defense Forces. But regrettably, I cannot make Bush resign directly because I am not American and do not have an American franchise. So I will watch the news about the Iraq and think what I can do.

• 添削してください

「私は<Other taxes>からもいくつかのオプションを選んだ。 (赤字を減らすためにどうすればいいか、という内容の問題で、「選んだ」というのはいくつか項目があり、どれなら犠牲にできるかなど考えて選んだ、ということです。) その中の一つが"Increase Cigarette and Alcohol Taxes"だ。もちろん、タバコを吸う人やお酒を飲む人からすると、タバコ税やアルコール税を上げられるのは辛いことだと思う。しかし特にタバコは、吸う人だけでなく周りの人にも被害が及ぶ。税金を上げることで少しでも意識が変わったり、吸い始める人を減らすことができることができるのではないかと思う。」 ** I picked up some option in other taxes. One of them is "Increase Cigarette and Alcohol Taxes". Of course, I think that it is painful for people who drinking and smoking to raise cigarette and alcohol taxes. However, in particular, tobacco is damaged not only smokers but also around people. I think that raising tax can change their mind and reduce the number of people who start smoking. 最後の文章なのですが、I think をIt seemsに置き換えられるでしょうか? (= It seems to raise tax can change their mind~) I think を使いすぎるのは良くないと聞いたもので…。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の訳なんですが分かりません。 What you have って、きれいに訳せません。 それに続く訳も合わせて教えてください。 So today what you have is what I call the middle 40 percent, the people who are not in the top 10 and who are not in the bottom 50, and what you can view as the wealth middle class that owns 20 to 30 percent of total wealth, national wealth, whereas they used to be poor, a century ago, when there was basically no wealth middle class.

• 大至急!!日本語訳お願いします

Texting in particular is coming under fire,and not just because in certain situations it is downright dang erous (many places have outlawed textmg WhllC driving because ,5 large number of accidents related to it) and bad for the health (too much text‘mg can cause permanent damage to the thumbs). Texting, some say, causes our language skills to go downhill. For example, ScienceDaiIy reports that new research conducted on the reading habits of university students shows that reading text messages not only has a negative impact on people’s ability to interpret new words, but it also makes them less accepting of new vocabulary. Reading print media, on the other hand, says ScleneeDaily, “exposes people to variety and creativity in language that is not found in the colloquial peer-to-peer text messaging used among young people.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

this allowed us to discern that it is the relative progress and not the endowment’s value that enhances people’s overall impression with the proposed program.