映画のペーパー - 信頼と敵対、共存のジレンマ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • エボシと乙事主率いる猪達の対立が描かれた映画「ペーパー」。タタラ村の人々の命を救う存在であるエボシと、山を削られ生きる術を失った猪達の怒りと敵対が織り成すストーリー。人間と猪という対立する存在同士が等価値の「命」を持つことによる共存の難しさがジレンマとして描かれている。
  • エボシと乙事主率いる猪達の対立が描かれた映画「ペーパー」。タタラ村の人々の命を救う存在であるエボシと、山を削られ生きる術を失った猪達の怒りと敵対が織り成すストーリー。物語では「共存」の糸口が見つからず、明確な回答が示されていない。人間と猪という異なる存在同士の関係性について考えさせられる作品。
  • 映画「ペーパー」は、エボシと乙事主率いる猪達の対立を描いた作品である。タタラ村の人々の信頼を受ける存在であるエボシと、山を削られ生きる術を失った猪達との敵対が物語の中心となる。人間と動物の共存の難しさや異なる存在同士の対立について考えさせられる作品となっている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください。

ある映画のペーパーです。 「先ほど述べたように、エボシはタタラ村の人々(特に女性達)の信頼も厚く、彼 らの「命」を救える唯一の存在であった。同様に乙事主率いる猪達の側も、彼らとて山を削られては自らが生きて行けぬからこそ怒り、敵対したのだった。 この「命」の価値は、人間の側にも猪の側にも等価値であり、だからこそ「共存」の糸口 は見つからないというジレンマが残るのである。しかも作品中では、 それに対する明確な回答が示されていない。」 As I mentioned before, Eboshi was trusted by people who live in Tataraba (especially women) and was the only one who can save their "life". As with wild boars led by Ottoko was angry and hostile, because they could not survive by cutting the mountain. The value of this "life" is equal to both the human side and the wild boars side, so it remains a dilemma that we can not find a clue for "coexistence." Moreover in the story, there is no clear answer to it. ・乙事主は調べるとOttokoのみだったので、そのようにしました。 ・こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

As I mentioned before, Eboshi had the trust of[*1] the people of Tataraba (especially of women) and was their only hope for saving their "lives". As for the wild boars, they put faith in[*2] Ottoko, their leader, for their survival. They were angry and hostile because they knew they could not survive if the mountain was cut down. The value of "life" is equal for both the human beings and for the wild boars. And because "life" is something that should not be compromised[*3], here lies the dilemma: how to find a solution that is acceptable to both the people of Tataraba and to the wild boars, so that they can "cohabit"[*4] together peacefully. The story however, provides no clear answer to this question. *1: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=have+the+trust+of *2: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=put+faith+in *3: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=compromise *4: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=cohabit

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 大変参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください

日本語⇨ 彼女は若い頃作曲家としても活動していた。しかし、当時は女性が作曲家になることは世間に認められておらず、女性というだけで曲を正当に評価してもらえなかった。そのために37歳の頃に作曲をやめ、ピアニストおよびピアノ教師として生きることを決意する。 英語⇨ She was active as a composer when she was young. However, at the time, it was not accepted by the public that women become a composer, and it was not evaluated the song by equal just because a female. For that reason she quit composing around the age of 37 and decided to live as a pianist and piano teacher. こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

The Vietnam War take many people lives and American has lost students lives who opposed the Vietnam War. (ベトナム戦争で多くのアメリカ兵を失い、それに反対する生徒も命を失った。) Many citizens strongly objected to the massacres of Vietnamese citizens by American soldiers. (アメリカ兵士によるベトナム市民の大虐殺に多くの市民が反対した。) People who thinking of the preciousness of life and wished for peace was killed by people who should not be inherently enemy. (命の尊さを思い平和を願う人が、本来的ではないはずの敵に殺されてしまった。) We have to think more about what is brought by the "war." (戦争によって何がもたらされるのか、もっと考えなければならない。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

To the evidence, most of us can not eat what an animal once eat. その証拠に、私たちのほとんどが、動物が一度口にしたものを口にすることができない。 "Coexistence of nature and humans" is the movie's theme, but it is not only that. 「自然と人間の共存」がこの映画の伝えたいテーマだが、それだけではない気がする。 That is why I think it was necessary for them, Ashitaka who loves nature (relationship with Yakul) and he is a human but took the curse of God Tatari, San who is a human but abandoned by humans, then she grew up as wolf and hated humans. だからこそ、自然を愛し(ヤックルとの関係)タタリ神の呪いを受けた人間のアシタカと、人間でありながら人間に捨てられ、山犬として人間を恨んで育ったサンという二人が必要だったのだと思います。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

ある映画についてのペーパーです。 「自然の側からすると、エボシたちは悪である。しかしエボシが悪者かと聞かれるとそうではない。彼女は病気を持っている人々(劇中に出てきた包帯を巻かれた人たち)や女性など、社会的立場の弱い人の人権を認め、居場所と仕事を与えている。それが証拠に、彼女は住民から慕われているのがわかる。」 From the side of nature, Eboshi and other people are evil. However, I think that when asked if Eboshi is bad, it is not so. She acknowledges the human rights of people who weak social standings and giving to live place and jobs, such as women and people who have sickness (people wrapped in bandages). The evidence shows that she is endear by residents. 日本語から英語にしたので、英文が間違っていないか添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削してもらえないでしょうか

The Green Mile This movie was released in 1996, and it was nominated for four Academy Award. (Best Supporting Actor, Best Picture, Best Sound, and Best Adapted Screenplay ) The title means road to the electric chair. The scene of this story is on death row in the 1930. 1930 year was an age of serious great depression in the United States. One day, a new inmate arrives. His name is John Coffey who is 7-foot-tall , and black male. He convicted of raping and killing two young Girls. At first sight, John Coffey seems very ferocious, but actual John is gentle giant. Sometimes he cries, because he afraid of darkness. Surely most audience think he is not man who can murder young girls. However he was found by police holding corpse. In fact he has extraordinary healing powers, who reveals by healing warder’s urinary tract infection and resurrecting a mouse. When John is asked to explain his power, he merely says that he "took it back. On that day John defy to care girls. John is innocence. Regrettably, John was sentenced to death, so he can’t escape to death penalty. The director have much concern with John’s initial. John’s initial is the same Jesus Christ. John was modeled on god. He tried to save the human, but he was killed by human. His life resembles Jesus Christ. He had said I was tired before it died. Perhaps god thought so too.  This film picks up the problem of race, and false accusation. John’s lawyer conceive a prejudice against black man. The lawyer thought Black man is the same as dog. He said even if it is usually obedient, that might bite us suddenly. This idea was general in 1930. It is not an exaggeration to say that discrimination to the black executed John. In the last scene, a hero says everyone walks in a green mile of the life. He was 108 years old now, but there is no person who lives a long life in this age. He was helped his sick by John, but he couldn’t save John from electric chair. He probably received John’s life when he was helped. But he thinks his long life is visitation. The prisoner wants to live more, but warder who enforces the death sentence hopes for the death. It is the sarcastic one. 映画「グリーンマイル」についての文です。 わからないところはエキサイト翻訳を使ったので、変なところがあると思います・・・。 でも自分ではそれが変なのかわからなくて困っています。 添削お願いします!

• 添削お願いします

私はこの文章に反対です。確かに一人暮らしをすることで 生活の知恵と手に入れることや、自由な生活をすることは可能です。 それは一人暮らしをするメリットです。 しかしながら、そういう状況では 遊んでばかりでほとんど勉強をしない人もいろでしょう。 学生のうちは勉強をすべきです。 これだけの理由で反対です。一人暮らしはすべきではありません。 Ioppose to this opinion. It might be said and surely correct that we can get life wisdom and lead a freedom life from living by myself. Those are surely advantages of living by myself. However I also strongly sure that there are most people who are not studying but playing only in living by myself. I think young people,including college student should study hard. So I oppose to this opinion.

• 英訳 添削

英訳したので添削してください。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 It was hard on people with a class. I turned a blind eye. However, my friend tried to help the person on whom it was hard. It is said that it may help and then may be made the target of bullying. After all, bullying was lost and it was not hard on the friend. I regarded the friend as not courageous at all. I thought that I would also like to become those who are courageous in this way.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 添削してください

The short stories is looks like proudly people who does not understand the taste eat at a high class restaurant, and old homeless men who know what is really delicious, such as a strong point of view and scene as directed by the director. したり顔をして高級レストランで食事する味のわかっていないハイソな人たちを描く一方で、本当に美味いものを知っているホームレスのオッサン達を見せるなど、監督独特の強烈な視点とセンスが、映画の全編にたくさん含まれている。 Even though no matter how delicious, expensive or rare it is, there is no such thing as "affection", I think that the director tells us that the true meaning of "food" can not be established. どんなに美味しいもの、高価なもの、希少なものであっても、そこに「愛情」というものがなければ、本当の意味での「食」というものは成立しえないのだということを監督は伝えたかったのではないでしょうか。 It depicts a strange experience by twin boys who spent in the countryside where they are not used to their childhood. 子供時代を慣れない田舎で過ごした双子の少年が経験した不思議な経験を淡々と描いてある。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削よろしくお願いします。

英語に直してみたのですが、いまいちあっているのか分かりません。 1、我々は宇宙船までも飛ばすようになりましたが、それを可能にした最も基本的な道具は何であると思いますか。 Althought we came to fly even a spaceship,what do you think the most basic tool that made to enable it? 2、writingが発明されていなかったら、今日の文明は到底成し遂げられなかったであろうし、私たちはひょっとして今なお原始生活に留まっていたかもしれません。 Today`s civilization would not have been accomplished at all if writing was not invented, and we might have stayed still by chance in primitive life now. 添削お願いします。