• 締切済み

添削お願いします

私はこの文章に反対です。確かに一人暮らしをすることで 生活の知恵と手に入れることや、自由な生活をすることは可能です。 それは一人暮らしをするメリットです。 しかしながら、そういう状況では 遊んでばかりでほとんど勉強をしない人もいろでしょう。 学生のうちは勉強をすべきです。 これだけの理由で反対です。一人暮らしはすべきではありません。 Ioppose to this opinion. It might be said and surely correct that we can get life wisdom and lead a freedom life from living by myself. Those are surely advantages of living by myself. However I also strongly sure that there are most people who are not studying but playing only in living by myself. I think young people,including college student should study hard. So I oppose to this opinion.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

私ならこう書くかなぁ、と。参考にしてみてください。 I'm against the opinion. It is possible that you get knowledge of living, and have freedom in your life by living alone. Those are advantages of living apart from your family. However, in that situation, you may not study at all, and just enjoy yourself. You should study while you are student. I'm opposed to living alone because of this only one reason.

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

私はこの主張(高校を卒業したら親から独立すべきだ)に賛成です。 まず私は大学では自分で考える習慣を身につけるべきだと考えます。 私達は一人暮らしをすると、今まで他の誰かにやってもらってた事も 自分でやらねばなりません。 そして、そのとき、私達は今までの知識から、知恵を生み出さなくてはなりません。 それらの知識は社会にでたときに役立ちます。 しかし、多かれ少なかれ一人暮らしには短所もあるといえる。 ほとんど勉強しなくなるかもしれない事です。 これらが私の主な意見です。 I agree to this opinion. First of all,I think,in campus life, we have to get a habit of thinking by myself. As we live alone,in life, we should do almost everyting most of them were done by someone ever before. So,then,we have to make wisdom from our knowledge. These wisdom help us anyway when we graduate from school and get into society. But,it can also be said living alone have more or less risks. In living alone,some people whould spent time playing and whould not study well. These are my chief opinion. 色々とひどいと思いますが、お願いします。

• 大学受験 英作文添削

過去に質問させていただいた者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文 次のテーマについて自分の意見を80語以上の英語でまとめよ 最近何か知りたいことがあるとインターネットで検索する人がふえています インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典のような本はいらないと考えているようです そうした意見にあなたは賛成ですか、反対ですか  I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless. This is because thanks to the advance of technology,we can access the Internet everywhere and everytime by using computer and mobile phone. For example if you are in the train,you can access the Internet by using mobile phone. This is why I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless.

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 英作文の添削お願いします!

当方は受験生ですが近くに予備校もなく、Z会は決められた問題しか添削してもらえないので困っています 添削お願いします!! Q、「環境を守るために、交通機関の発達した都市においては自家用車を全面的に禁止するべきである」という意見に対して、あなたはどのように考えますか、賛成反対を明らかにして70文字程度の英文で論じなさい。 私の作文、 I am against this opinion. It is because my parents are farmer,and must use their cars to carry several things to their farm. They live in the big city which has developed public transportations,but it means nothing for them. I hope that people who are for this opinion realize that there are jobs which need personal cars even in the big cities. (64words) 私はこの意見に反対です。 というのも私の両親は農家であり農場に様々なものを運ぶのに車を使わなければならないからです。 発達した公共の交通機関がある大都市に住んでいますが、それはなんの役にも立ちません。 私は、この意見に賛成している人達が大都市でさえ仕事に自家用車が必要な人間がいることに気付いてほしいのです。 間違い、間違いではないではないがこうすればよくなる 等があれば教えてください、お願いします

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします

はじめてこちらを利用させていただく受験生です。よろしくお願いします。 2週間後に大学受験があるのですが、英作が苦手なのでとても不安です; そこで、是非皆様に、添削していただきアドバイス等いただけたらと思い投稿させていただきます<(_ _)> 問 大学生は一人暮らし、あるいは家族から離れて暮らすべきだと考える人もいます。あなたはこの意見に賛成ですか、反対ですか?その理由も説明しなさい。(50~70語) I approve of this opinion for some reasons.First,by living alone,we will come to do housework by ourselves.For instance,we can learn cooking,cleaning rooms,doing our washing and so on.They all are important things for the future in our lives. In addition,living alone teaches us how important existence of familiy is. That's why I agree with this idea. 文法的なミスや、内容に関すること等ご指摘いただければありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 至急です!英検2級の英作文添削!

英検2級の英作文添削お願いします! TOPIC Some people say that people will stop using cash in the near future. Do you agree with this opinion? I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 添削お願いします

こんにちは。現在英語を学習しているものです。 年齢確認のIDカードがないと自動販売機でタバコを 買えないようにするシステムが将来的に採用される ようですが、その記事に対し、反対論を書いたのですが 文法的におかしい箇所があったらご指摘お願いします。 自分では入念に確認をしましたが、まだ未熟なため 語彙の選択や構文などもひどく間違えているかも しれませんので、些細なことでもかまいませんので 何かお気づきになったら教えてください。 I disagree to this article. This is because it is impossible to prevent people underage buying cigarettes from vending machine. People underage still can buy it if they borrow a card from people who is legal age to smoke or if they buy it from elder people. There are two ways that have to do to avoid people underage from buying a cigarette.  Firstly they must reject all the vending machines in Japan, so that underage smokers can not buy it from the machine anymore. Secondly, they have to strengthen the laws to make sure that no shop clerk will sell cigarettes to someone who are underage to smoke. Someone who does not follow this rule should be fined.。。。結論へとつづきます。。  少々長い文ではありますが、少しでもいい英語に 直したいのでお願いします 。

• 英文添削をお願いします。Vietnam

A;How did you learn English? B:Well,I practced my english myself by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror and talk to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish every single day. I think it's the best way for me to study English becuse it nither costs me at all nor do I need to go to a language school(because it doesn't cost me or I need to go to a launguage school). I'd suggest English learners do the way I did. It's because they can start this for free! 宜しくお願いします。特に「加えて、そして」をand besidesとしたのですが(besidesの適当な使用方法か自信がありませんが)、というのも by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror, and talking to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.とすると分詞構文の thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.がtalking to myself に不明確になるのではないかと考えたからです。またI practced my english by myself とするとbyが後にも続き変かなと考えmyselfだけでかon my ownで独学でと表せると考えたのですが、そもそもby myselfと単にmyselfとの違い(両者とも同じ意味を持つ(by myselfは”一人で”との意味が強いようですが)基本強調しなければmyselfだけでも良いのでしょうか?そして最後にandに近い多用される接続詞を教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• 添削してください

日本語⇨ ワシントン大行進はAfrican Americansが行った運動でしたが、初めにも述べたように、これは人種に関わらず、マイノリティーや白人も含んだ抑圧された人々のための自由と仕事を求める運動でした。 しかし、ワシントン大行進はAfrican Americansのみと制限されていきました。 そのことに批判する人がいた、と彼は述べているが、(その通りだと思う / その考えに賛成だ)。 黒人のみで結成され、白人を受け入れないと言う行為こそ、差別に当たるからだ。 英語⇨ The March on Washington led by African Americans leader, I mentioned at the beginning, this is the movement for jobs and freedom for other oppressed minorities including whites, regardless of race. However, the March on Washington was limiting African Americans. He described some people criticized that, I agree with this idea. It is because that it was formed only African Americans and not accepted white people are discrimination. すみません、少し長いのですが…。 こちらの文章を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。m(_ _)m