• ベストアンサー

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

この表現を使って会話文を作りました。 このような状況でも使えるのでしょうか? 会話文の、より自然な表現もあわせてご指導ください。 Kyle: Mom, I'm home! What's for dinner?... Oh, smells good... Is Dad coming late tonight? ... Mom? Mom: Kyle... I've been waiting for you. I wanna talk to you. Take a seat. Kyle: Oh, Mom... Is that something you have to talk to me right now? How about having dinner first? I'm starving... Or give me at least for a little while, so I can grab a bite. Mom: ... Kyle, I want you to know this is very important for you. Just sit down and listen to me. Kyle: ... Okay... okay... So what is it? Mom: Kyle, when I was talking with a friend of mine over the phone about an hour ago... Kyle: Must be Megan. I know it's your routine. Mom: Oh, come on! Just hear me out, okay? She said, she saw you reading comics at a convenience store while she was shopping there this afternoon. Kyle: ... Um... Mom...I don't think... it was me... Mom: Okay, in that case, where were you for the last couple of hours? Kyle: Well... Um... I was... Um... Mom: Kyle, didn't you tell me you were gonna hit the books for the coming final exam at your friend's house? Kyle: Yeah, yeah. I was... I was studying with Nick... at his place and... Mom: And what? Kyle: ... and... Mom: All right, then, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, okay? Kyle, I want you to figure out your next move all by yourself. Oh, your dad's coming late tonight, so let's have a seat and enjoy dinner together. お時間ありましたら、お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数11

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.5

Gです。 補足質問を読ませてもらいました。 >よーく考えて書き直しました。 少しはよくなったでしょうか? そうだといいんですが…。〈g〉 自分が今できることよりもう少しチャレンジするレベルで物事をすると「必ず」今日の自分が昨日より今日、今日より明日の自分の上達が見えるものです。 それを実際に「よーく考えて書き直した」のが分かる作品になりましたね。 一つ一つの文章に「意味」を持たせ一貫した考えを貫いたものになりました。 そして私が今回言わなかった事を思い出してくれてgo get your sister, you know she misses you.という文章を持って来て「母親」の躾方法をうまく表現させましたね。  一つ一つの文章のフィーリングが今回はきれいに出ていて、二人のフィーリングの移り変わりが自然に分かり、それでいて流れをきちんと守り一つにまとまったものを作り上げているために、単なるせりふを書き出したものではなくなりましたね。  A+です。 何も言う事ありません。 (と言う事は次のチャレンジが待っていると言う事でもあります。<g>) (私への気遣い、大変ありがたく思っています。 平常に戻りました。)

hana2005-1962
質問者

お礼

Hello, Mr.G. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. I really appreciate it all the time. Now, I'm sooo glad to get "A+" from you. (I was so sleepy the whole day today, though. 〈g〉) I have learned a lot of something new here. Well, I'm going to bed early tonight to catch up on sleep. 〈g〉 Thanks again, Mr.G!!

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.4

Gです。 こんにちは!! やっとここにたどり着いたっていう感じです! <g> まず、この表現ですが、言っている事が間違いだと言う証拠がないみたいなので一応そういうことにしておこう、と言うフィーリングを出すときに使われる表現ですね。 ここで問題となっているのは 1) しつけ(するべきことは何なのかを考えさせる)をしようとしているようですがこの子は何歳なのだろうか、 2) コンビニで漫画を読むこととそれに対する嘘を言っていると言う事と約束をしたことに対しての責任感を簡単にやり過ごしてはいないか、 3) ニックと確認する事は簡単ですね。 それができると言う事を2)とつなげて話の中に入れないのは何か意図があってのことか(1と何か関係あるのか) 4) 元になる「犯罪」をしつけとしてもっと大きな問題を持ってこれないだろうか。 5) つまり、お母さんとしての役割が1)がはっきり表現されていないために「あらたまって話をする」と言う状況に結びついていないと言う事がこのストーリーの大きな弱点となっています。 何らかの形で子供の年齢を示唆したり、問題点を「親としてもっと気になる事件」に変え、「嘘らしき話が確認できないもの」に変えると違和感の少ないストーリーになるわけですね。 例えば、問題点を「喧嘩」「女の子へのいたずら」などに変えたり、スクールバスで帰宅すると言う設定にして高校生じゃないな、とか、状況を作り変えたりする事が出来ると思います。 では、焦点をかえて表現の方にいきましょうね。 >Oh, smells good... Is Dad coming late tonight? ... まず、このせりふの持つ意味合いは何なのだろうか、と考えてください。 逆に、必要のあるせりふなのか、それとも他のせりふを持って来て本文を生かすようなものに出来るだろうか。 それも、カイルが何かあるなと感じるようなせりふのほうが良いだろうか。 もしこのセルフのそのまま使うのであれば、なぜ、お父さんが遅くなると言う事を聞かなくてはならないのだろうか。 (Now, you can see "what you next move will/should be", right?) この時点で二人の距離が分からないので、Come here and have a seatと持っていくことで「あらたまった状況」をカイルに見せることができると思います。 >Kyle: Oh, Mom... Is that something you have to talk to me right now? How about having dinner first? I'm starving... Or give me at least for a little while, so I can grab a bite. 確かにis thatでtake/have a seatの「あらたまった」状況にいるかもしれないと感じ取っているのかな、それとも、その場で、Did I do something wrong? とかWhat did I do?と持っていっても良い年かな、と感じます。 上で、smells goodの所でI'm starvingと言うフィーリングを先に持って来てしまうことで、まず食べさせてよ、と言うここでのフィーリングをよりうまく使える事になりませんか? お父さんが帰ってきていないところで、have dinnerは使いにくいですね。 親子三人集まってdinnerになりますね。 よって、Can I eat first?と言うせりふとの違いは? At least can I have something to bite first?と言う表現がgrab a biteの代わりに時間稼ぎと「腹ごしらえ」をしたいというフィーリングを表現できますね。 Mom: And what? Kyle: ... and... ここまでの流れはきれいだと思います。 しかし、カイルが詰まってしまいましたね。 そしてその後すぐ、All right then.と持って来てしまいました。 詰まっている、と言う状況は「反証」出来ないでいる、と言う事ですね。 ここで、カイルの年を何らかの形で冒頭でヒントに出しておく必要があるわけです。 詰まっている、と言う事で、「ね、何も言えないでしょ」で収められる年なのか、ニックに電話してみましょうか、と突っ込める年なのか、「ま、このくらいで良いとしておこうか」と言える躾が効く年なのか、等が出て来るわけですね。 Kyle, I want you to figure out your next move all by yourself.でのnext moveが今からやる次の事か、この次にこのような事があったときにどうしたら良いかわかってもらいたいのか、がはっきりしていませんね。 I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, okay? Kyle, But, I want you to learn what's more important to you; keeping your promises, not wasting your time, recognizing the importance of preparing yourself for tests, not changing the stories to justify your poor actions, and they are all to show to yourself how much you respect and love yourself as/because both dad and I feel about you. Okay? If you understand, then let's have our own dinner together as dad is gonna be late tonight.と言うように持っていく事でお母さんの伝えたい結論を伝える事が出来るわけです。 (I want you to figure out what you will need to do from next time.と言う表現が本文の良いたかったことかもしれませんね。) ここで、as/because dad and I feel about you (respect you and love you)と言う表現の持つパワーが生きてくるわけですね。 やりなさい、ではなく、やる事がすなわち自分に対するrespect and loveの証明となり、それは私たちがあなたにしていることなんですよ、と言う「モチベーション方法」「躾方法」がなぜこちらでは使われるのかが分かると思います。 Without giving you all the answers, I hope you have learned how you can write better from next time.と言う事になりますね、hanaさん、aka Kyle君. <g> これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

hana2005-1962
質問者

お礼

Gさん、こんにちは。 いつもいつも本当にありがとうございます。 よーく考えて書き直しました。 少しはよくなったでしょうか? そうだといいんですが…。〈g〉 体調の方はいかがでしょうか? どうかお体を大切になさってください。 ありがとうございました。

hana2005-1962
質問者

補足

~I'll give you the benefit of the doubt~ Kyle: Mom, I'm home now. What's for dinner? Oh, smells good... I'm starving! Dad is gonna come home soon? If not, I wanna eat first. Is it okay, Mom? ... Mom? ... Oh, there you are... Um... Something wrong? Mom: Kyle, I've been waiting for you. I wanna talk to you. Come here and have a seat. Kyle: ... Mom... Did I do something wrong? Mom: Kyle, just tell me what time it is now. Kyle: ... six thirty... Mom: You remember what time you were supposed to come home today? Kyle: ... Um... Mom: Didn't I ask you this morning to come home by four? Kyle: ... Yes, you did... Mom: Do you know why I asked you to do that? Kyle: ... You needed to do some errands so you wanted me to take care of my little sister while you were out... Mom: Right. Then, do you have something to say about what you did? Kyle: ... Mom, I was gonna come home in time, but I realized that I lost a key on the way home. So I was looking for it for hours. That's why I couldn't make it. Mom: What key? Kyle: The key to our house. Mom: Did you find it? Kyle: Yes, I did. Mom: Didn't you have a hard time finding such a small thing after dark? Kyle: ... Mom: I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, okay? But I want you to learn what's more important to you; keeping your promises, recognizing your role in our family as big brother, not making up stories to justify your poor actions, and they are all to show to yourself how much you respect and love yourself because both dad and I feel about you. Kyle: ... Mom... I'm sorry. I was playing with Nick all afternoon. I forgot all about you asked me. I am so sorry. Mom: Kyle, I'm so glad you understand what I said. So, you promise me that you're gonna come home tomorrow by four? Kyle: Trust me, Mom. Mom: All right, then let's have our own dinner together as dad is gonna be late tonight. Kyle, go get your sister, you know she misses you.

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.3

こんにちは! >”次にどういうmoveをとったらいいのかは、自分で考えなさいよ” といった意味合いで使いました。 私は、ちょっと違ったニュアンスを表したかったのかな?と思ってしまいました。 >(ずれているんでしょうか??) いえいえ、イディオム自体はとても自然だと思います。 I want you to figure out your next move all by yourself. = the next decision you make you must make it by yourself. という意味で使うと思うので、hanaさんが表したかったこととぴったりだったと思います。 …と言うわけでこのままにしといて下さい。 単に私が深読みしすぎちゃったみたいです。すみません。(^^; How about having dinner first? I'm starving... Or give me at least for a little while, so I can grab a bite ここは、単に私の読解力のなさかもしれません。流れ的に 「先にご飯食べようよ。お腹ぺこぺこなの。じゃなかったら、ちょっと時間ちょうだい。そしたらさっさと食べちゃうからさ。」とすると、 最初読んだ時になんかorの印象が強くて、違和感かなぁと思ったのですが・・・。 なので、最後が「ちょっとだけつまませて」という言い方のほうがよいかな?と思ったんです。 でも、 「二人でご飯食べようよ。」と言っておいて、「じゃなかったら、とりあえず一人で先にぱーっと食べちゃうし。」という解釈、 「二人でご飯 or 一人でぱっと済ませる」 にもちゃんと読めますね。 これも私の考えすぎですねー。 表現のオプションくらいで見てくださいネ。

hana2005-1962
質問者

お礼

akijakeさん、再び回答いただき、ありがとうございます。 >How about having dinner first? I'm starving... Or give me at least for a little while, so I can grab a bite 最初はこのあとに、 母親の無言の…があって、 そのあとに、じゃあ、ひとくちだけでもいいでしょう? のセリフを入れてました。 いつも見てくださって本当にありがとうございます。 akijakeさんの自然な言い回しはとても勉強になるし、読んでいてとても楽しいです。 出来の悪い生徒ではありますが、今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。 ありがとうございました。

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.2

こんにちはー。 会話文楽しく読ませてもらってます。 こないだとはがらっと登場人物が違ってるのですね。 すごくよく書けているし、文法とか言葉とか全然直すとかではないのですが、私の感覚から、読んでて違和感を覚えた所をちょっとだけ。 Is Dad coming late tonight? なのですが、「いい匂いがする!」から突然「パパは遅いの?」がちょっと違和感かなぁと。 「もしかしてパパ今日は早いの?」とかの方が、つながりが良い気がするのですが。 あと、別居中とかでないのなら、coming home...とした方が自然かなぁと思います。 これはあくまで私の感覚で、基本的には絶対間違ってないのですが、 Take a seat をこういう状態で親が子に使うかな?と思ってしまいました。 基本的に丁寧なニュアンスがで出てしまう気がするというか、よそよそしいというか…。 (椅子を指差しながら) Come over here. Sit down here. とかの方がスムーズに読める気がします。 Is that something you have to talk to me right now? も、会話の中で子供が言うので、単に Mom, do we have to talk about it now?とか do you have to tell me about it right now? がいいかな、と思いました。 How about having dinner first? I'm starving... Or give me at least for a little while, so I can grab a bite ここなのですが、最初の「having dinner」と、or以下の「grab a bite」が結果的にとても近い事を言っているように聞こえちゃいました。 「ほんの1口2口食べさせて」という意味合いで、「take a bit」とか「have a bite」とかではだめでしょうか? I want you to know this is very important for you 最初の部分がいらないかなぁと思ってしまいます。 この後に話される内容とその流れ(簡単に大目に見てしまうこと)と、「とても大事な事だとわかって欲しい」と言うこの発言が、しっくり来ません。 Kyle, this is important. と単純にしてしまった方が自然な気がします。 I want you to figure out your next move の意味するところがちょっと明確でないのですが、どのような意味合いでここにnext moveが使われているのでしょうか? 私が単に読解力がないのかもしれませんが(^^; ぱーっと簡単に気づいたとこ書いちゃいましたが、hanaさんの持ってる感覚で書かれたものなので、きっと元の英作の方が的確なところもあると思います。 参考程度に見て下さいね。 

hana2005-1962
質問者

お礼

akijakeさん、こんにちは。 読んでくださってありがとうございます。 >こないだとはがらっと登場人物が違ってるのですね。 この間の続きを何度か書いて見たんですが、どうしても長くなってしまうので、いま思案中です。(どうしようかなぁ…と言う感じです)うまく書けたら、質問をたててみようと思っています。 >「もしかしてパパ今日は早いの?」とかの方が、つながりが良い気がするのですが。 そうですね。〈g〉 書いているときは気がつきませんでしたが…。 >Come over here. Sit down here. >Mom, do we have to talk about it now?とか do you have to tell me about it right now? ありがとうございます。 >最初の「having dinner」と、or以下の「grab a bite」が結果的にとても近い事を言っているように聞こえちゃいました。 すみません、これは、 ”ちょっと時間くれたらさぁー、ささっと食べちゃうよー” みたいな感じにしようと思って、 grab a biteを使ったんですが、 grab a biteでは、ずれているんでしょうか? >どのような意味合いでここにnext moveが使われているのでしょうか? 勉強せずにコンビニで立ち読み、というKyleのmoveがあって、 そのつぎのmoveは…のような感じで、 ”次にどういうmoveをとったらいいのかは、自分で考えなさいよ” といった意味合いで使いました。 (ずれているんでしょうか??) >きっと元の英作の方が的確なところもあると思います。 私の英文はその多くが生の経験から、とはいえないので、感覚的にずれていることも多いと思います。 でも、ひとつずつでも身につけていければ、と思っています。 どうかこれからもよろしくお願いいたします。 いつも本当にありがとうございます。

回答No.1

非常に良く出来ていると思います。例文の使用についても問題は無いと思いますが。 若干気づいた事と言えば、私ごときが指摘するのも何ですが、ちょっと会話にしては Mouthful かな とも思います。分かり切ってい事や関連の無い事実は会話ならたぶん省略されることが多い気がします。 She said, she saw you reading comics at a convenience store (while she was shopping there) this afternoon. ()内はあまり関係ないので省略されそう。 Okay, in that case, where were you (for the last couple of hours)? これも警察の取り調べみたいな感じに聞こえるので、省略または that time などにしては? Or give me at least for a little while give me a couple of minutes so ... これは間違い もっとハイレベルの人にコメントもらえると良いですね。

hana2005-1962
質問者

お礼

回答いただき、ありがとうございます。 >分かり切ってい事や関連の無い事実は会話ならたぶん省略されることが多い気がします。 そうですね。映画とかを見ているときにも、あら、短い文章ばっかり、なんて思うことよくあります。 >これも警察の取り調べみたいな感じに聞こえるので、 すみません、このあと私の英文読んで、笑ってしまいました。 確かに取り調べみたいですよね。〈g〉 読んでくださってありがとうございました。 また、教えていただけたらうれしいです。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。-2-

John: Mom, I'm back! Mom: John? I'm here in the kitchen! (In the kitchen) J: Hi, Mom! M: Hi. You're in a good mood today, John... Oh, you smiling, huh? J: Well, it's just some funny stories somebody told me on the whole way here. M: Oh... It's a girl, right? J: Could be. M: John, I'm so glad you've started dating again. I was a little worried, though. J: Well, technically, it's not a date, Mom. Talking. And I'm not quite sure if I got over it. At least I'm happy just to talk to each other. M: That's a good sign, John. J: She knows everything what happened to me, and still... deeply cares about me. M: Well, that reminds me of something... J: Yeah? M: Your father and I are now great together, but actually he was not my first love. J: I thought he said he was. M: No, he was the one who was always beside me to listen and made me laugh all the time when I broke up with my first love. John, I feel she could be the one. J: Hopefully, she will. Thanks, Mom. M: Well, John, you wanna bring her here this weekend? I'd love to meet her. J: Um... Sorry, Mom, but we're going out together this weekend, I mean, just two of us. M: Well, that's okay. Then, just let me know when you two are ready to come over. Look, don't forget to tell her the door's always open, okay? J: Yeah, sure. M: ... Um... John... How about next weekend, by the way? J: Mom... お時間ありましたら、お願い致します。

• 自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。-3-

Cathy: Hey. There she is. Morning, Alice. Alice: Oh. Morning, Cathy. C: How did it go yesterday? Tell me. A: Well... It was not something I expected, but ended up great, I guess.〈g〉 C: What happened, exactly? Come on! A: Okay. We were meeting together at a movie theater... C: Oh? He didn't pick you up? He doesn't drive? A: Sure he does. It's just that his parents don't let him drive alone for now. C: Okay. Then? A: I got there a bit early, so waited for him... drinking some coffee... and when I saw him coming up, my brain stopped... The next moment, he was standing in front of me and saying "Hi", smiling. C: Wow! A: ... Well, I was just swept off my feet by his very cool line of "Hi" and ... I... C: Alice? A: I... spilled coffee on my clothes... C: Oh, no! You okay? Didn't get burned? A: No, it wasn't that hot any more, but... C: I know how you feel, Alice... I'd rather die, if I were you... A: Yeah, I was embarrassed and almost started to cry, actually. But, Cathy, he said to me this way, as he took his jacket off and handed it to me. "Don't you worry. You wanna come to my place to get it cleaned, okay? I know my mom's expecting you to come and would be more than happy to take care of this. And besides, I wanna spend some more time with you. Alice, is it okay to call my mom and ask her to pick us up?" ... I think I'm in love, Cathy... C: He's so sweet! No wonder you never looked better... Well, Alice... I wanna ask you something... He has any brothers? A: Oh, come on! お時間ありましたら、お願い致します。

• tell me what you want , and i'll give it to you

外国人の知り合いができ、写真を見せ合いましたが、彼の写真はまだ1枚しかみていません。 私は英語が下手で苦手なんですが、 I want to see more your pics.と入れたら、tell me what you want , and i'll give it to you と帰ってきました。これはどういうことをいっているのですか?以前、別の知り合いにおかしな英語の使い方をして、シモねたな事を言ってしまっててかなり恥ずかしい思いをしたことがあり、今回もなんだかやな予感が・・・。教えてください おねがいします。

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。-4-

Kevin: Hi, John. John: Oh, hi. You back late, huh? K: Yeah, it's just a friend get-together. Got some news. Hey, how about you? You enjoyed a movie or just watching her face? J: No movies. She came in here.〈g〉 K: ... What's the matter with you? It's kind of too fast, don't you think? J: Kevin, you got it all wrong. She was in the living room, wearing Mom's clothes.〈g〉 K: ... I'm getting confused. What's going on? Tell me. J: Okay. It's just that she accidentally spilled coffee on her clothes at a theater, so I asked her to come over to get it cleaned. K: Oh, that figures. Okay. J: Kevin, you don't know the half of it... I mean... It turns out that they haven't actually met yet but... they know each other. K: ... Wait a second... Now I remember that she's been having a part-time job at a coffee shop. I heard that today. So maybe it's just because Mom was a regular customer. Right? J: Close. She was not "regular", but "good enough to remember". K: Which means? J: Mom was the customer who spilled coffee at the coffee shop. And Alice was the waitress who took care of that. K: Oh... So they are now even. Right?〈g〉 J: Yeah, exactly. Mom said Alice was very kind to her... Kevin, I found out she really is a nice girl. K: Okay, good... John, consider yourself very lucky to have such a wonderful date, you know what I mean?〈g〉 J: Okay, okay. Thanks for reminding me of that. I'll buy you big lunch tomorrow. K: You got it! お時間ありましたら、お願いします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• It’ll keep you sharp.

Q. Accepting Money: I recently did some landscaping work for my girlfriend’s parents. It wasn’t much trouble (it only took a weekend) but they insisted on paying me. I refused, but then they gave the money to my girlfriend to give to me. We both agreed it wasn’t necessary and ended up spending it on more landscaping stuff for her parents. I don’t have a problem with this, but I am curious: Would it have been inappropriate to accept the money? Was it impolite to refuse? A: This is a completely arbitrary ruling, as are all of my rulings, but generally speaking, if someone is offering to pay you for hours worked (always a good idea!), even if the someones in question are your girlfriend’s parents, you get to demur politely once and then graciously accept. A weekend is a long time, by the way! It’s generous of you to offer to do it as a favor, but I can understand why they felt obligated to pay you even if you’re not strapped for cash. Something tells me that if you keep dating this girl, you two are going to be locked into a very pleasant lifelong battle with her parents over who gets to pick up the check. It’ll keep you sharp. It’ll keep you sharp.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 和訳してください。

簡単な文章ですが、いまいち最後がすっきりしません。 I want everyone to write a short story with your mom or dad. Have at least 3 sentences and draw a picture. Here is our topic for this week......... What was hard for you to learn to do. 短いお話を作ってください。 少なくても3文、絵も描いてね。 今週のお題は、、、 ??????? 最後がいまいち? よろしくお願いします。

• I don't believe you.と言われた

数ヶ月、毎日メールしている外人がいて、まだ顔を知らなかったので、あなたが写っている写真がほしいと送りました。 そうしたら、 (彼) I'll try to look for a good picture to send to you okay Will I get a picture of you then? と来ましたので、 (私) Okay! Anytime is ok =) Thank you. I am wondering if you will not dislike me. ? Because I am not flower I'm weeds =(( と送りました。flowerの下りは、相手が私の事をmy flowerと呼んでくれていたからです。。 そしたらその後、 (彼) I don't believe you. Maybe you won't like me after you see my pictures too Not bee but a wasp. って来ました。。beeの下りは、flowerと来たのに対しbeeで返していたからです。 (私) Noo. I like you kind personality. I am sure that I cannot hate you. I am sorry for being unreasonable with you. と返しました。 私は英語力が低いので、翻訳機にかけてのやり取りのため、あまりきちんと相手がどういうニュアンスで言っているのか理解していません。。 翻訳お願いできないでしょうか、、? 又、私の英語に失礼はありましたか? 長くメールしていて、私は相手にとても好感を持っていたし、信用していたので、 I don't believe youがとてもショックでした。。 これはどういう意味のドントビリーブですか?写真を悪用されたくないとかでしょうか、、、?