• ベストアンサー

こんばんは!今日も電車の中で書きました。

勉強方を見つけました!朝の電車は読書、帰りの電車は英語の勉強です。書くその時に見えていること、思っている事を書いてみる事にしました。携帯から我が家のパソコンに送って、自己添削(笑)した後に、正式添削をお願いしたいと思います。 Hi, there! After eating a dinner, I’m writing this. I want to talk to you a story.I am in the train home. I write a story of some guy. He is a really big and fat! Maybe his weight is over 100kg and looks so sleepy. He is sitting my left side next. (隣の隣の人と言いたいのですが……) What? I can hear…what? Wow! He is snoring like a big dog. The train is like a sardine can. But nobody talk. All of people can hear his snoring. It's funny, isn’t it? I have to get off a next station. Ciao for now!

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.5

Gです。 こんにちは! またお会いできましたね。 では、行ってみましょう。 (電車と行こうが一緒になるとどうしても、横浜近くの電車の車掌の言葉が気になってしまいます。 「次わかんない」「次はきくな!!!」ってね。 <g> これってかなり昔からのジョークなんですね。 でもいつ聞いても新鮮に笑えるのはなぜ? 浜っ子じゃないからかな。 では、今日は私なら、と言う書き方も一緒にして書いて見ますね。 >Hi, there! After eating a dinner, I’m writing this. Hi, there! It's after dinner. As you can see, I'm writing again! >I want to talk to you a story. I have story that I want to tell you about.と言う言い方をして、教えたい話があるのよ。と言う表現になりますね。 >I am in the train home. I write a story of some guy. He is a really big and fat! Just imagine both us are now in the train going home. OK? So, I'm now writing a story about a guy. He is really big and fat! >Maybe his weight is over 100kg and looks so sleepy. Maybe he weighs over 100 Kgs and looks so sleepy, I can tell.として、over 100Kgs(複数形)にして、looksの主語と同じにします。 >He is sitting my left side next. (隣の隣の人と言いたいのですが……) He is sitting two-guys left of me.とかHe is sitting the other side of a guy at my left.と言うような表現ができます。 >What? I can hear…what? Wow! He is snoring like a big dog. What is it? I can hear something!! Wow, it's the it? I can hear something!! ,,,,, Wow, it's the snore from the fat guy! He has fallen asleep. It is so loud!ともって行きます。 has fallen asleepと言う表現をして、知らない間に寝込んじゃった、さっきまではただ眠たそうな顔をしていただけなのに。と言うフィーリングを出すために現在完了形を使うわけですね。 >The train is like a sardine can. But nobody talk. Nobody say anything about it!とすると、いびきに関して誰もなんとも言わない、と言うフィーリングを出す事ができますね。 >All of people can hear his snoring. I know everyone in the train can hear his snoring!! みんないびきが聞こえるのは分かっているのに! >It's funny, isn’t it? I have to get off a next station. Ciao for now! OKです。ですが、最初の設定は、帰りの電車に乗っているとイメージしてください、ということでしたね。 ですから、 It's funny, sin't it?として、Well, this was the story. Did you like it? Good. Ok, I'll see you again. Ciao for now! と言うようにもって行く事ができますね。 これって、過去にあったことを読者をその時点にもって行き、その場としての表現で書くという、過去形・過去完了を使わなくてはならない状況を避けると同時に、生々しい描写になるのですね。 では私もCiao for now! これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

私が書いた文章を、更に私らしく直していただいているように思いますし、その情景がもっとはっきりと表現されています。そんな風にかけるように、頑張ります。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (4)

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.4

お早うございます。 では、さっそく一緒に課題に参加させて下さい。 こないだのお礼を見て思ったんですが、私の書く文章って簡単な単語が多いですよね? でも、日記はわざわざ辞書を調べて書くようなものでなく、いかに知ってる言葉を使ってすらすら書けるかが、続けるコツのような気がします。言い回しはここで皆さんから学べますしね:) rose-crystalさんはすごく前に指摘された部分や、皆さんが使った表現を応用してて、この日記はとってもうまく活用されてますよね。 私も一緒に学ばせてもらっちゃってます! I have just finished my dinner and now writing this diary. ご飯食べ終わってすぐ、っていう感じが出したかったので…。 I want to talk to you a story. こういうときは決まって I wanna tell you a story とtellを使う事が圧倒的に多いと思います。話すより、話を自分が一方的に語るニュアンスでしょうか? I am in the train home. I write a story of some guy. He is a really big and fat! ちょっと場面がわからないのですが、電車に乗ってた時に書いた、でいいのでしょうか? それでしたら、when I was in the train...と明確にした方が読み手には(日記だからいないか?)親切かと思います。 when i was on the train home, i saw one guy(男性は一人ですよね?) and i couldn't help writing about him! Do you know why? Because he was really big! ....i mean "fat"... 太ってた!って直接言うのは失礼かなぁ・・・と思い、「すんごい大きかったの。つまり...太ってたってことだけど」と言う感じで書いてみました。 Maybe his weight is over 100kg and looks so sleepy. #3さんのおっしゃるように過去形に統一すれば、オッケーだと思いますが。 隣の隣ですか、表現しにくいですね。単純に he was sitting next next on my left hand side. とかですかねぇ? そのまま過ぎますか? Then, at that moment, I heard something! I thought "What is this loud noise!?"でどうでしょうか? Whatは直接話法っぽいので、""で囲って強調した方が良いと思います。 He is snoring like a big dog. ははは。うちの犬もかなり大きかったのですがよくいびきかいてました。 もうちょっと大げさにpig とかもいいかも。ちょっと失礼ですかね? ここ、なんだかとっても好きです。 get off a next station get off at the next station. が正しいと思います。 I'm gonna miss his snoring for the rest of the day!とか付け足しちゃったりしてもいいかも。 この男性の話は過去形で書くのがいいとは思いますが、もし物語っぽさを出すとしたら、途中で I wanna tell you one story. Here is this guy I met in the train home. と始めて、その後は現在形でもいけると思います。 So, you are working 6days a week, aren't you? That means tomorrow is not yet the weekend for you... Please take care and have a nice day!

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

Thank you for your answer. Yes,I am working now. いつもありがとうございます。より良い文章が書けるようがんばります。これからもよろしくお願いいたします。

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.3

After eating a dinner, I’m writing this. I want to talk to you a story.I am in the train home. I write a story of some guy. ->I'm on the train home and writting this one. I finished dinner before I came here. I want to (or I'll) tell you a story about a funny guy who was sitting next to my left neighbor on the train. I can hear… ->I heard something. It's funny, isn’t it? ->Don't you think it is funny? I have to get off a next station. ->I have to get off (this train) at the next station. the guy's storyは過去形に統一してはどうでしょう train homeで書いていて最後に I have to get off a next station.が分かりにくい です。 I hope you like it!

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

細かくありがとうございます。電車の中で、その時のの状況を書きました、現在形で。家に戻って夕飯を食べてからここに質問しました。その文章を生かすなら、何か説明文が必要でしたね。おっしゃるように、過去形に統一すれば、もっと解りやすくなりますね。ありがとうございます。

回答No.2

眼鏡がなくて本日はここまで I am in the train home.    ↓ I get on the passenger car.    ↓ He is a really big and fat.    ↓ big man,fat man,large manの違いがあったはず his weight is over 100kg and looks so sleepy.    ↓ he weighs over 100kg and looks so sleepy.

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

☆big man,fat man,large manの違いがあったはず これは、調べてみます。 ☆he weighs over 100kg and looks so sleepy. こう書けばいいんですね、書いていただいたものを読むと、なるほどと思いました。ありがとうございます。

回答No.1

After eating a dinner, I’m writing this. は I’m writing this after having dinner. のほうが自然かもしれません(aはいりませんよ) I want to talk to you a story. は I want to tell you a story. がいいでしょう He is a really big and fat! のaはいりません^^; Maybe his weight is over 100kg and looks so sleepy. は主語が一致していないのでandでつなぐことは出来ないので Maybe he weighs over 100kg and looks so sleepy. 隣の隣はnext to my left neighborでどうでしょう What? だと読者に語っているようにも聞こえるので (Oh,)What's that?のように言ってしまった方がいいように思います。

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

一つ一つ読んでいると、なるほど!と思います。より良い文章が書けるように、頑張ります。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 今日は電車の中で、日記風に書きました。読んだ時に、その光景が浮かぶでしょうか?いつものように添削をお願いします。

今日も仕事で外に出ましたが、品川でのランチタイムのことを書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I am in the train home. Today was so hot day! The day like today was the first day in this summer. You know what? I saw a pretty boy when I had a lunch. He was next table with his Mam. They talked happily. I was alone so I could hear their conversation. While I heard their story I was feeling happy! I wanted to ask him and said “How old are you?” He answered with his hand, “Five years old!” His face was so cute! He said to me “My spaghetti is delicious! There are a lot of broccolis and shrimps. I love them a lot. Do you like them?” “Yes, I love them, too!” I said. Anyhow he was a good boy! Well, I’ll get off at next station. So I ay to you “Ciao for now, my sweet Crystal!” 手をパッと開いて...って、何と言いますか?

• 以下の英語の問題について、教えて下さい。

以下の各問について(1)~(4)の4つの文のうち語法・文法上間違っているものを選んでください。 全て合っている場合は「間違いなし」とお答えください。また、その理由もあわせておねがいします。 【1】 (1) I prefer red wine to white one. (2) To where is the capital of Italy? (3) How long will the train start? (4) All that glitter are not gold. 【2】 (1) It was N.Y. that I was born. (2) I think difficult to get rid of the bed habits. (3) Let Tom and me help you with your work. (4) He smiled in spite of oneself. 【3】 (1) He is something like his father. (2) Any doctor say something to please his patients. (3) Each boys have their own room. (4) They were talking each other. 【4】 (1) He is a best student of his all classmate. (2) Either he or I are responsible for it. (3) What did you say such a thing for? (4) What do you like this dress? 【5】 (1) Paris is the city which I want to live. (2) He is just that I expected him. (3) I heard which sounded like footsteps. (4) I could not believe what he said. 分量が多くなってしまいましたがよろしくおねがいします。

• 文の構造と和訳がわかりません・・・

文の構造と和訳がわからなく困っています・・ That may be too bad;what is worse,however,is for us to pretend we like what we cannnot. I would rather hear a man say,゛I like George Bernard Shaw better than Shakespeare,゛if he means that honestly,than hear him praise Shakespeare with lips but not his heart. howeverの後ろのisの主語やwhatの品詞などわからなくて和訳も出来ません。文が挿入されてたり上手くいきません。どうか詳しく教えて下さい。本当におねがいします!

• What is of ~ の文法について教えてください。

What is of ~ の文法について教えてください。 What is of great interest now is how far he can extend his winning streak. 『これからは、連勝がどこまで続くのかが大いなる興味だ』 和訳のどの部分が what is of になるのでしょうか。 ご教示お願い致します。

• どなたかお直しいただけませんか><

どなたかお直しお願いします>< 閲覧ありがとうございます。 間違った並び、単語などあれば、直していただけませんか Continuance of the yesterday's story But, I came to like two men at a restaurant. I heard, "he was married" to hear the story of two men. I am sad if that is true. "Why do you say a lie?" I thought so. When somebody speaks a lie, I can believe nobody. Dark story is over. 昨日の話の続き しかし、私はレストランで2人の男性を好きになりました。 私は「彼は結婚している」と聞かされました。 それが真実であるならば、悲しいです。 「なぜ、あなたはうそを言うの?」 私はそう思いました。 誰かがうそを話すとき、私は誰も信じることができません。 暗い話はこれで終わり。 英文と和訳一致させていただきたいです><。 出来れば、 本当に信じて欲しいとき嘘を沢山言っていると信じてもらえなくなる これもお願いできないでしょうか・・

• ebayで出品した商品に対して質問がありました

ebayで出品した商品に対して質問がありました。良く分かりません、翻訳お願いします。 Hi, Do you have a video or know where I can watch a video online of this wand, so I can hear what it sounds like? Thanks.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I suffer from very severe clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I am under a doctor’s care, but I still have times when these issues overwhelm me. Recently, my life has been more stressful than usual. I have tried to talk to my husband about my depression in the past, but he just tells me that I have a good life and I shouldn’t feel that way. I told him I don’t feel like I can talk to him about what is going on with me because of these responses. He assures me he is my biggest supporter and I can talk to him about anything. This past weekend I told my husband I was feeling very depressed, and his response was to roll his eyes and say, “What’s wrong with you now?” I told him again that these reactions are why I don’t feel like I can actually talk to him. His response was to get angry with me because I refuse to realize how good I have it. how good I have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

I like this story because there are many points, which makes me thinking about what human-being happiness is many times. Even though, Robert has a physical disability, he enjoys his life more than me. He did not imply negative contents of his physical disability. On the contrary, he has great pride in himself. For example, when the wife offered him to move his staff to his room, he said, “it can go up when I go up”. He declined her gentle offer because he wanted to do whatever he could do it by himself because of his pride. Also, he alway tries enjoying his life. When the husband offers blind man to smoke together, he accepts that offer, and he said, “There is a first time for everything”. Although it was a first time to smoke, He didn't to hesitate to do it. He likes doing new challenge, which is worth doing. That is why he enjoys his life.

• コービーがハワードに対して語ったものです。どなたか

和訳をお願い致します! "I hope he [returns]," Bryant said. "It's just a matter of what he feels in his heart and what he wants to do. He kind of has reached a crossroads in his career. I think Los Angeles is a perfect spot for him to assert himself and put his foot down and have his career really take off and be what it should be. There is no better place for centers to be than Los Angeles. "I will talk to him. Bring him out to the house, chill with him a little bit and watch another cartoon movie or something. We'll have a good time."

• 英文を日本語に訳して、()に入る文も答えてください

When he was a little boy, George Washington was given a hatchet for his birthday. Eager to try his shiny new tool, George went out and practiced chopping on one of his father`s cherry trees. When the tree was found dead, George was asked by his father ( 1 ). "I can`t tell a lie, Pa; you know I can`t tell a lie. I cut it with my hatchet." Instead of being angry, George`s father was delighted by his son`s honesty. "Run to my arms, you dearest boy," he cried, and then embraced his son. This is the story almost all Americans know about George Washington. On the face of it, it is merely a children`s tale with a moral message: it is good to tell the truth. ( 2 ), for some reason, this seemingly simple story has become one of the myths that hold Americans together. ・(1) (1)why he had told him a lie (2)how to cut his cherry tree (3)if he had done it (4)what he had used to cut his cherry tree ・(2) (1)Therefore (2)However (3)Indeed (4)As a result