• ベストアンサー

英文みてください

zak33697の回答

• zak33697
  • ベストアンサー率27% (275/1016)
回答No.2

We got even one ton of goods at my factory/office. we need to ship them to our stores right now That's why I'm gonna so busy、 you know?. 訳した英語を誰に伝えるか(文章。会話)で異なります。 これを書かない質問が余りにおおいですね。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

失礼しました。友達に伝える文です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐに売り切れるので新商品の入荷情報はどうなっていますか?質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do understand current difficulty we are facing with new lines of product. From now on I’m going to send you an image just like our newsletter thru this email. From there you can just tell me which item you would like to place an order and we will add to your invoice and ship it. Until we fine better solution this is going to be email order + 0000.com orders.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Ah, I did, but I let it expire since I live on campus and I don't really go home too much. School keeps me busy with work so I only go home maybe once a month so I don't see a point iin having it. what do you mean your going to obtain it from now? これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I’m relieved to hear that. I’ll be careful if I go there. By the way, Do you already have a driver’s license? I’m going to obtain it from now. 特に、最後のセンテンスで相手が一体何を言わんとしているのか(聞き出したいのか)がわからないので、分かるように訳してください。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳と英文にしてください

下記を和訳してください。 Would you like to continued with these figure? Right now your order total for what I show is in stock $100. That total could change if it gets to the warehouse and something could be out of stock. I cannot give you the freight quote until is pulled and packed up. I send that to you after the order is packed. There are a few orders ahead of you but it should not take but a few days 下記を英文にしてください。 在庫のある商品はすぐに送ってください。 在庫切れの商品は入荷次第送ってください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文訳お願いします

I think you are so busy today. I am going to catch my flight to Central America.. 〝アメリカに帰った〟という事はわかるのですが 事前予約で帰国したのでしょうか? それとも、急に帰国した雰囲気ですか? to catch my flightの件が判りません? よろしくお願いいたします

• 英文みてください

月1で病院通ってるけど今の所は大丈夫。←ずっと通ってるだと進行形??になりなすか? I have visit in hospital a month,but I'm OK now. でも、もし、長期の留学をすることになったら1番の問題になってしまうの。 But if I am going to study very long stay in UK It is a No.1problem.   UKで病院通いになるかも。でもこれは医者と相談するけど。 I think I am going to the hospital in UK.It is I am going to hear advice form myDr. 私は日本もイングランドも応援するよ I will support England and Jaoan. お願いします

• 大至急、英文を訳して下さい

I feel less like I'm going to actually die from quincy today so maybe I'll even be nice to strangers. Watch out! この英文を訳して下さい。お願いします。

• ingやwillについて質問です。

たとえば私は今からスーパーに行ってきます I go to the supermarket now I'm going to go to the supermrket now. I wil go to the supermarket now. I wll be going to the supermarket now. どれが正しいのでしょうか? もしくはほかに正しい表現方法があったら教えてください。 それとそれぞれのニュアンスの違いを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を子入予定です。新しい商品がでて購入を迷ってると下記のようなメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Attachment is new 2015 just came in but Currently we have situation therefore we cannot put those on our 0000.com . From now on I’m going to send you an email or do you use whatsapp? Kakao? Please let me know. Using messenger app is much convenient to send updated product lists.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか?という事で相手にメールをしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 Our 2019 catalogue will be ready by end the January. So I think the best option is you selecte stocks from our catalogue! I will also sent you available stock in LA on separate file.

• 以下の英文を翻訳してもらえますでしょうか?

メールの内容を翻訳機で訳してみたのですがよく意味が分からなかったので、上手に訳して下さると嬉しいです。 we dispatched all orders early this morning and we just your email now. it's not possible to get the unit back from the courier company now as it's a huge company handling millions of packets. the tracking no is 荷物の番号. the courier company will contact you with more details later during the day thanks