• ベストアンサー

次の英語の文章で訂正箇所があれば直して下さい

I am making a film about a promotion video for tourists. Would you allow me to make a film of the folklore of your town? 日本語としては、「旅行者のためにプロモーション用 のビデオをとっています。あなたの町の民間伝承 のビデオを取らせて頂きますか」です。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

アメリカに37年住んでいる者です。 私なりに書かせてくださいね。 このpromotion videoと言う表現が曲者です。 promotion videoとはtouristsをpromoteしているのではないですね。 あくまでもその土地ですね。 ですからpromotionと言う単語ではなく、日本ではOKなのかもしれませんが、単にtravel videoと言う表現をして、I'm making a travel video for tourists.と言う表現が出来ます。 しかし、ちょっと「よいしょ」をして、I'm making a promotion video for tourists to learn more about your town. あなたの街のことを旅行者にもっと知ってもらうためにこの町のプロモーションビデオを作っています、と言う営業根性を出した表現が出来ると思います。 >あなたの町の民間伝承のビデオを取らせて頂きますか はもう少し軽くMay I film some of the folklore of your town? この場合filmは写真・映画・ビデオにとる、と言う動詞です。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

naminotakasa
質問者

お礼

非常に参考になりました。 有難うございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• mryokko
  • ベストアンサー率20% (69/337)
回答No.1

通じないことはないかな、思ったんですが、どなたからも回答がないようなので、参考を書きます。 始めの部分ですが、aboutではしっくり来ません。前置詞をあれこれ考えたのですが、それよりも、後ろにforがあるので、 I am making a promotion video for tourists.としちゃった方がすっきりすると思います。

naminotakasa
質問者

お礼

非常に参考になりました。 有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語で

先日京都に行ったときにすごいかっこいい外国人がいました。 写真を撮りたかったんですけど英語が得意ではないのでなんと言ったらいいかわかりませんでした。 「写真をとりたいんですけど いいですか?」 と英語ではなんていえばいいのでしょうか? Can I take your picture? Can I take a picture of you? Do you mind my taking your picture? Would you mind my taking your picture? Would you mind taking your picture? Would you mind taking a picture of you? わかりません・・・ どういう言い方をすればいいのでしょうか? 自然な言い方を教えてください。 英語の得意なかた教えてください。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Looking back, the decision to buy a bike seems like a silly thing to feel self-conscious about, and yet it's symbolic of the kind of fear and self-doubt that can keep us from enjoying the simple pleasures of life. Too often we hold ourselves back from the things we'd really like to try, out of a fear of looking foolish, feeling stupid, or making a mistake.  How often have you held yourself back from trying something new? What is you could wake up one morning and take a pill that would completely remove your self-consciousness? One little group, and your fear of being judged, embarrassed, or looking foolish completely disappear. What chances would you take? What new things would you try? What fun would you allow yourself?  Our time on this planet is so precious. Why spend so much energy holding yourself back? Let your guard down, throw caution to the winds, and live a little. Once you confront your self-consciousness directly, you'll be surprised at how quickly you get over it. Believe me; when I set out on my first bike ride wearing my "fashionable" new helmet, I got over my fear of looking foolish pretty quickly.  

• 英語の翻訳の訂正をお願い致します

お世話になっております。英語でメッセージを送りたいのですが、訂正をして頂けるととても有難いです。同じ女性に5通メッセージを貰ったため、5通分を送りたいです。申し訳ありませんが翻訳をお願い申し上げます。 I am very grateful to all the beautiful rose pictures and your excellent messages. You too, I wish you have a wonderful weekend blessed by God. I am very happy with your excellent messages and pictures of beautiful roses. This flower is also beautiful. Thank you for your kindness. I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful weekend of peace and happiness. 沢山の美しい薔薇の写真とあなたの素晴らしいメッセージを心より感謝致します。 あなたも同様に、私はあなたが神様に祝福された素敵な週末となりますようにお祈り致します。 あなたの素晴らしいメッセージと美しい薔薇の花々の写真、とても嬉しいです。 この花も美しいです。ご親切を本当に有難うございます。 あなたとあなたの愛する人々が、平和で幸せ一杯の素晴らしい週末となりますようにお祈り致します。 ご回答を心よりお待ちしております。どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• わからない箇所について教えてください。

"The valley is sharp, and Altesa extends about a quarter of the way up it from the sea. The buildings of the town are huddled together between shoulders of land that rise on either side. From the very top of the town, the coast is only an hour’s walk away, if you’re young. You can go the whole way in bare feet in that time. The beaches are rocky, and there are inlets and coves hidden away which can be reached only by the cliffs, or by scrambling around promontories. In summer, the sea from the cliffs is hugely blue, like deeply fired ceramic, but glittering with motion. Gentle Mediterranean currents guide the shoals of fishes, and underwater the rocks are furred with weed and patterned with constantly moving bands of cool light." Guy BurtのThe Dandelion Clockからの英文です。 *********************************************************** Altesa extends about a quarter of the way up it from the sea.の個所について。 Altesaというのは地名だと思うのですが、about a quarter of the way up it from the sea.のところがわかりません。itはThe valleyですか?about a quarter(4分の1?) of the wayとは? The buildings of the town are huddled together between shoulders of land that rise on either side. の個所について。 shoulders of land that rise on either side.のところがよくわかりません。どんな感じなのでしょうか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 次の文章を日本語に訳してもらえませんか?

I wrote this letter to inform you about a CUSTOM issue. Some days ago, I bought the CV 35.7 m39 lens at your page. After that, I was informed by Korean Custom goverment. They told me I have to pay for this item(about 20% of the price plus shipping cost). So, it was charged more about $100 to buy this. I think ,if you would WRITE LOWER PRICE of item ON THE BOX(actually under $150), it will be helpful for Korean customer NOT to PAY some EXTRA COST for your item. Thank you for your concern for this issue!

• この英語の文章を大至急訳せる方はいませんか長文

友達にこの文章を読んでくれと言われたのですがさっぱりです。 When we look at destination development and marketing, the focus tends to be on the broader elements of imaging and promotion; however, ultimately it is the destination experience that is paramount, not the place. This is directly reliant on the host community’s attitudes towards tourism and tourists, particularly in the smaller, rural based communities popular with many film-makers (Beeton, 2006b). If a community sees direct benefits, such as business opportunities and employment from film-induced tourism, they will be more likely to provide a positive experience for such visitors. However, if they resent the demands and presence of many film tourists, they will create an unwelcoming atmosphere and experience. Such resentment can manifest in them passively retreating or even become overtly aggressive, as articulated by Doxey (1975), and has been witnessed in some film-induced tourism communities. While film-induced tourism can be significant, most bodies responsible for economic development remain focused on the initial direct financial injection of the filming process, with the ensuing tourism remaining incidental to this process. Croy and Walker (2003) found in a study of local government departments in New Zealand that many destinations have a short-term focus on facilitating film production, with little consideration or understanding of film-induced tourism. Film corporations are often encouraged to come to these places through the offer of tax cuts, reduction in ‘red tape’ and access to normally restricted sites, including galleries, museums, cultural and heritage sites, natural resources and so on. They are also often able to film the ‘backstage’ areas in the communities in which their stories are set. Nevertheless, tourism to the places featured in fictional TV series and movies is growing and has certainly captured the imagination of destination marketers and researchers alike. Over the past ten years (or more), numerous researchers have documented and expounded the potential of film-induced tourism, particularly for non-urban destinations in primarily western cultures, from Riley and Van Doren (1992), Riley (1994), Busby and Klug (2001), Frost (2004) and Macionis (2004) to Hudson and Ritchie (2006). While it may seem that any location is a potential film site, not simply the ‘pretty’ ones (Schofield, 1996), and the stories told in the films themselves can create an attractiveness not previously recognised by tourists, there are limitations on where they are prepared to film. Directors do not have unlimited funds for remote on-location filming, particularly in relation to TV series. Consequently, they need to find places that can provide facilities to: N access and transport them to the site/s N accommodate their cast and crew N provide catering for cast and crew N view the daily ‘rushes’ N access a local, skilled and semi-skilled workforce ShapeConsequently, the places that offer these will get the bulk of the filming business, with many of the preferred film sites being close to a major urban centre, especially when they need to return regularly to the site, as in a TV series. Over time, such places will experience a range of filming activity that has the potential to create markets not only for more tourists, but also for different types of tourists with different wants, needs and expectations (Beeton, 2005). However, we need to remember that not all films are successful, with many pilot programs never seeing the light of day and that even those that are do not always result in film-induced tourism.

• 英語チェック

プロモーションに関する報告の英語メールなのですが、 「酒のプロモーションを行いたいと思います。実施店舗はA店、B店、C店です。 方法としてはテーブルにプロモーションのミニPOPをおきたいと思います。価格など値段等問題があれば教えてください」 I do promotion of the liquor. The restrant is A,B,C. I want to put mini-POP on the table. If there is a problem about price, please tell me. ちょっと簡単すぎだと思うのでちょっと手直ししていただけますか??

• 英語 通じますか?

Thank you for your interest in "Southern Iron Tance" that I love. I am very happy. I have not thought about transporting to overseas, so I am inquiring of a carrier now. Please give me some time. Thank you. 私が愛用する「南部鉄タンス」 に興味を持っていただき、ありがとうございます。とても嬉しいです。 海外への輸送は考えていなかったので、いま、輸送業者に、問い合わせています。少し、時間を下さい。よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語を正してください。

I calculated a price about the promotion of the wine of shop.Please tell your opinion. Red wine and White wine are only bottle selling. an era of the list (a wholesale price list) which Sharon made and an era of the wine of a menu using in a real store menu is not same, but the list which Sharon made is right. PS As for the period of the promotion you said to me the other day , I want to promote same brand wine(each one,red wine,white wine)by turns for one week. I want to put POP of the wine promotion on a table. 「TO:○○女史 ○○店のワインのプロモーションに関しての値段を自分で計算して出してみました。 あなたの意見をおしえてください。 注意;赤ワイン、白ワインはすべてボトル売りのみです。Sharonが作った表(卸値が書いている)と実際の店舗で使用しているメニューのワインの年号が一部違っていますが、Sharonの作った表が正しいです。 PS プロモーションの期間はあなたが先日私に言っていたように1週間交代で同じ銘柄赤ワイン1種類、白ワイン1種類にしたいと思います。テーブルの上にワインプロモーションのPOPを置きたいと思います。」 説明 ○○店はワインが売れないのでプロモーションをかけようと思います。そこで赤、白1種類づつ20%OFFにしようと思っています。グラス売りはなしボトル売りのみです。売り方は1週間交代で2本づつ(赤、白1種類)で割引をします。そのミニPOPを店のテーブルに置くというような内容です。こんな感じの英語で大丈夫でしょうか??

• 英語訳で困っています! 省略箇所や簡単な解説もお願いしたいです。

英語訳で困っています! 省略箇所や簡単な解説もお願いしたいです。 以下の文です。 Just as narrowing your theme to a thesis helped to clarify the kind of research you had to do, stating your thesis at the very beginning of your paper will help youe notes and to organize your writing as well. (If your instructor does not require a formal thesis statement, then begin your paper with a description of the specific points about your theme that you will making.) 長々とすみませんが、よろしくお願いします。