• 締切済み

次の英語を日本語にお願いします

次の英語を日本語にお願いします What, Work hard.Do your best, and will it not be it is what me?It always looks for the answer of the question of which the answer doesn't go out. Only such a way of life might be able to be done why. I weak am hated.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

こんばんは。遅い回答ですみません。 (オリンピック観戦が忙しい) さて、回答ですが、これは一種の”暗号”ですね。 恐らく、何がしかの日本語を、何らかの翻訳ソフトにかけただけの物であろうと推測されます。 で、その原文であろう日本語を”推理”しますと、、、(多分、ですが) ===== 勤勉に働く。最善を尽くす。それが私の何になろうか? それはいつも、答えのない質問の答えを探すことなのだ。 そのような生き方しかできないかも知れないのは何故だ。 私は弱さを憎む。 ===== と、こんな感じの「詩」だったのではないか、と思われます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

The best way of approaching philosophy is to ask a few philosophical question: How was the world created?Is there any will or meaning behind what happens? Is there a life after death?How can we answer these questions?And most important,how ought we to live?People have been asking questions throughout the ages.We know of no culture which has not concerned itself with what man is and where the world came from. Basically there are not many philosophical questions to ask.We have already asked some of the most important ones.But history presents us with many different answers to each question.So it is easier to ask philosophical questions than to answer them. Today as well each individual has to discover his own answer to these same questions.You cannot find out whether there is a God or whether there is life after death by looking in an encyclopedia.Nor does the encyclopedia tell us how we ought to live.However,reading what other people have believed can help us formulate our own view of life. Philosopheres’ search for the truth resembles a detective story.Some think Andersen was the murderer,others think it was Nielsen or Jensen.The police are sometimes able to solve a real crime.But it is equally possible that they never get to the bottom of it,although there is a solution somewhere.So even if it is difficult to answer a question,there may be one―and only one―right answer.Either there is a kind of existence after death―or there is not. A lot of age-old enigmas have now been explained by science.What the dark side of the moon looks like was once shrouded in mystery.It was not the kind of thing that could be solved by discussion;it was left to the imagination of the individual.But today we know exactly what the dark side of the moon looks like,and no one can `believe` any longer in the Man in the Moon,or that the moon is made of green cheese. A Greek philosopher who lived more than two thousand years ago believed that philosophy had its origin in man’s sense of wonder.Man thought it was so astonishing to be alive that philosophical questions arose of their own accord.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

But foreigners are always asking questions, too! Choice and opinion questions On the other hand, Japanese people also complain that foreigners are always asking them questions that make them feel uncomfortable. Many are questions of choice: "Would you like a coke, juice, or some tea?" "Do you want it in a cup pr a glass?" "What kind of salad dressing would you like?" "Do you want to go to Diseyland or to the beach?" Still worse are questions of opinion: "What do you think is the best strategy for this project?" "What do you thik about the role of women in society?" "What can be done to improve this class?" 日本語訳 でも外国人だって常に質問してきます! 選択肢のある質問と意見を求める質問 一方、日本の人たちも外国人は自分たちを不愉快にさせる質問をするじゃないかと不満をもらします。(外国人がする)多くの質問は何かを選ぶものです。「コーラか、ジュース、もしくはお茶はいかがですか?」「カップがいいですか、それともグラスがいいですか?」「サラダドレッシングは何になさいますか?」「ディズニーランドに行きたい?それともビーチがいい?」など。 それよりさらに嫌なのは意見を求める質問です。「このプロジェクトにおけるベストな戦略はなんだと思う?」「社会における女性の役割についてのあなたの考えは?」「このクラス(授業かもしれません)をもっとよくするには何ができますかね?」

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「アメリカは今、アイデンティティの転換期を迎えていると言えるかもしれない。」 英語→「It might be said that the united states faces an opportunity of the turning point of identity.」 こちらの文を英語にしたのであっているかみてほしいです。よろしくお願いします。

• この文法的な解釈に手こずっています

Why what is is as it is, is a question none of the sciences could attempt to answer. これをきちんと訳したいのですが、具体的には前半のwhat isなどをどのように反映させるのかがわかりません。 どうか教えてくださいませんか?

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• can't, must, or might の使い方

問題.....Complete the conversation. Use can't, must, or might. A: What kind of animal do you think this is? B: I'm not sure. It has paw,s so it (1).....be a kind of cat. A: It doesn't have any stripe, so it (2).....be a tiger. Do you think it (3).....be a leopard? B: Yes, it (4).....be a leopard because it has spots. But it looks smaller. A: Let's see. What does it say on the sign? It's a cheetah. B: Oh, really? Interesting! I've never seen a cheetah before. 答え: (1) might/ (2) can't/ (3) must/ (4) might 問題の答えに自信があるません。 答え合わせをして下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語で説明希望 日本語助詞「と」

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストありますので。 I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger (in Japanese!) So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying! I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But most of people said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, , I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

If it is a matter of right answers,as it may be in mathematics or science,give him the answer book. Let him correct his own papers. Why should we teachers waste time on such routine work? Our job should be to help the child when he tells us that he can't find the way to get the right answer. Let's end all this nonsence of grades,exam,marks. Let us throw them all out,and let the children learn what all educated persons must some day learn,how to measure their own understanding,how to know what they know or do not know.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)Why go on a trip up Mt.Snowdon - it is raining heavily, we won`t be able to hike up the mountain, so what about putting it off? (2)Mutual understanding is something that is particularly important for people of different cultures, enabling them to respect one another`s. (3)As a result, they behaved in a manner which we considered unpleasant or even impolite.

• 次の文章を日本語にしてください。

I would be happy to start the book over with I would be happy to start the book over with you if you'd like. I can come up with some text to share with you. I think this book is awesome and I really like how it has the definition of the words. In my opinion learning the words of what you are saying is a great idea and will help you be able to speak with other people and have conversations. I look forward to our lesson today