50年以上経っても初日のように大切にすることが特別な理由

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 人との関係性は、お互いをどのように扱うか、どのように付き合うかがもっと重要です。
  • 50年または60年一緒に過ごしているのにも関わらず、まるで初めて出会った日のようにお互いを大切にすることが素晴らしいです。
  • だからこそ、最初に親友であることが必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

すみません、この文章を訳してください。お願いします

I'am most pleased with your personality. It is more important how we treat each other, or how we get along. What is nice is when two people have been together for 50 or 60 years and they still treat each other like the first day. That's special! That's why you have to be best friends first... I really like these pictures of you, reminds me of making love to you through the night...

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.1

わたしは君の人柄がとても好きだよ。お互いが受け入れ合うことや、仲良くやっていくことは大切だよね。二人の人間が50年も60年も一緒にいて、初めて会ったときと同じようにお互いずっと仲良くいられたらすごく素敵だよね。それって特別なことだよ。だから、君にまず一番の友達になって欲しいんだ。君の写真を見て本当に好きになったし、夜通し君と愛し合う自分を想像してしまうんだ。 って感じでしょうね。 完全に口説きに来てる文句ですね。 お気を付けて。 ご参考まで。

mariebb
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 気をつけます。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

私はあなたの人格を最も喜ばしいと思っています。(人格が)お互いをどう扱うかとか、気が合うか、よりも大切です。50年、60年も一緒に暮らしながら、(毎日が)最初に会った日のようにお互いに接し合えるのはよいことです。これは特別です!だから初めからよい友人でなくてはならない。あなたのこれらの写真が本当に好きです、あの夜一晩中性交したことを思い出します。

mariebb
質問者

お礼

回答どうもありがとうございました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

お人柄に感激致しました。 お互いを思いやり、共に歩んで行くことこそ大事でしょうね。 二人の人間が五、六十年連れ添い、出会った頃の初々しさを持ち続けられたらどんなに素敵だろう。 幸せ三昧! 最初は良き友人としてお付き合いしたいのはこうした夢があるからで... あなたの写真どれもほんとに素敵です。 一晩中愛し合いたい、なんて想像したりして...

mariebb
質問者

お礼

回答どうも有難うございました。 参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. これはどうゆう訳になるのでしょうか? 一応 前後の文も書いておきます。 I know how it can be when you are visiting friends that you have not seen for a long time. It seems like you never have enough time to fit everyone in! I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. よろしくお願いします

• 英訳の質問です。

和訳わかるのですが、最後の相手の文がどういうつもりでいったのか気になります。分かる方教えて下さい( ; ; ) ☆Maybe,i don't think we should see each ot her anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other ★maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) ★i like you very very much 多分、僕達はまたいつか会えるだろうけど、待つ必要はないよ! このlike you very very muchは社交辞令ですか??待たなくていいけど、好き??彼の気持ちが分かりません…

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 英訳 お願いします・・

英訳してみました。合っていますでしょうか? あんなひどい事を言われたのは初めてだ。 This is the first time that I've been told terrible things like that. もっとお互いを知り合うべきと思う。 I think we should get to know more of each other.

• 英語の和訳なのですが、、、

Have you ever stopped to wonder about things, especially something new? Most people are blessed with the gift of curiosity. We like to discuss our views of how such-and-such works or how such-and-such happend. という文なのですが ラストの一文,We like ~のところがうまく訳せないので 教えていただきたいです。お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

・ You know. I would you like me to teach you ? ・ what ever you would like me to learn ・ I think if we were to see each other for the first time and kiss. すみません、そのままコピペしました。。 よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• 次の文章を日本語にしてください。

I would be happy to start the book over with I would be happy to start the book over with you if you'd like. I can come up with some text to share with you. I think this book is awesome and I really like how it has the definition of the words. In my opinion learning the words of what you are saying is a great idea and will help you be able to speak with other people and have conversations. I look forward to our lesson today

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) 多分、私達がお互い一日会う事ができれば、私達は待つ必要はないよね? ? んー。。。 補足 Maybe,i don't think we should see each other anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other と私が送ったら返ってきた返事です。 この文の後にi like you very very much ともありました。 どういうつもりなんでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でアメリカよりレッドウイングブーツを購入しました。先日以下のメールがきました。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. The only issue is that Redwing sent the boots with out the changes we requested. They sent the straps in rough out instead of smooth. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. というメールが来たので That's OK. I don't mind. と返信したところ以下のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Thank you. I have made a note it is ok to send out when the time comes. I wanted to ask you in regards to your request for a break of 5 days before each shipment, does that applied to all orders together or to each individual name we send to? 以前、発送が重なる場合は、5日空けてくれとメールしていたので、その事でしょうか?