• ベストアンサー

訳文のチェック(2)

mryokkoの回答

• mryokko
  • ベストアンサー率20% (69/337)
回答No.1

learn to -ing で正しいのでしょうか? hand は無冠詞・単数でしょうか?

Jackle
質問者

補足

(1)to take a public bath while holding the special little towel as if by accident in front of my private parts. 本当は以上の文の前に、I learnt to use a toothpick behind a concealing hand, andという文がついていました。 問題は(1)の文に主語、動詞を補って訳しなさいと書いていたので、自分なりに補ってみたのですが、間違ってましたか、、、すいません(^^;

関連するQ&A

• 訳文のチェックお願いします。

audience acclaimed the extraordinary stylisations of his performance (the forcings of the voice, the vibrations of the eyebrows) were violent, as if for boxers or wrestlers. The star was Ennosuke. 観衆は、彼の伝統演技(歌う声、眉の動かし方)に異常なまでの賞賛を送りました、あたかもボクサーまたはレスラーの猛烈ファンのようでした。スターはエンノスケでした。 以上の訳文が合っているかどうか確認して頂きたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 不定冠詞[a]についての疑問

NHKラジオ英会話より It was my first trip to the U.S.,and I had a little difficulty with the hotel shower bath. 初めてのアメリカへの旅行で、ホテルのシャワーつきのお風呂で大変な思いをしたんだ。 (質問1)[a litte]は物質名詞の量の表し方で習いますが、[difficulty]は物質名詞ではないように思いますが、このような使い方があるのでしょうか? (質問2)[take a look][take a close]のようなlook,closeは普通名詞、集合名詞とは違うと思うのですが、不定冠詞[a]をとっています。今まで数えられる名詞ばかりに馴染んできたので奇妙に思えます。アドバイスをお願いします。 質問が上手くまとめられませんが、理解できる範囲で 教えて頂ければ嬉しいのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 以上

• 和訳お願いします。

“I have three pairs of kid gloves. I've had kid mittens before from the Christmas tree, but never real kid gloves with five fingers. I take them out and try them on every little while. It's all I can do not to wear them to classes.”

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。 onsen

A:Hello,.How may I help you? B:I’d like to take a hot spring bath here. A:Thank you. Could you buy a ticket at the ticket machine because the fee is to be paid in advance? After getting it, please receive your shoe locker key at the reception and leave your shoes in a shoe locker,and then, we’ll give you a locker key and keep your shoe key while you’re in this facility. Finally, please keep in mind that when you get out of the building, make sure to give your locker key back to our staff at the front desk .Then we’ll hand you the shoe key we keep for you. we’ll give you a locker key and keep your shoe key while you’re in this facility.の部分はwe'll keep your shoe key while you’re in this facility in exchange for giving you a locker key とすることは可能でしょうか? また、Then(文頭)なのですが、この用法は副詞で「そのあとで~をお渡しします」との理解でよろしいでしょうか? 意訳をつけて説明して頂ければありがたいです。

• 英語の訳をおねがいします!

All cultures have set phrases for greeting. No doubt, you have been taught to say, `How are you?` when you greet an English speaker, and to reply with,`Fine, thanks` when someone greets you, but the set phrases differ across cultuers. Although it is common in Chinese to greets people with,`How are you?` it is more common to say, `Have you eaten?` or `Where are you going?` The `Where are you going?` greeting can irritate some people, even though the greeter is just being polite in recognizing your presence by offering a greeting. For example, when I was a student at a university in Shanghai, I had to go to the shower block in order to take a shower. This was a special building, a bath house, where all the showers were. It was pretty easy to tell if someone was going to the shower block. They would be wearing special shower slippers, carrying a large plastic bowl with a bar of soap in it, and have a towel draped around their necks. So when I walked to the shower block and people used to greet me with, `Where are you going?` I often felt like (reply) `Where do you think Iam going to with my slippers, bowl, soap and towel? Make a guess.`

• 和訳をお願いします

The pictures have me a little confused. Very seldom if at all, do you see a right hand Kamisori. With a couple of pictures it does look like it is for your right hand and the others not.I take it that the Japanese words face outward and the flat ground part of the razor goes to your face.

• 短い英文です。訳文チェックお願いします。

下記の英文を訳したのですが、私の訳では"that has been replaced"が訳されていないと思うのですが、どのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?またここに現在完了が使われているのには特別な意味があるのでしょうか? “What” is sometimes used to replace a word in a surprising or unfamiliar thing even if a person can say the word that has been replaced. “What”は、驚きの言葉におきかえられたり、名前は知っていて言えるのだか、詳しくは知らない物の代わりに使われることがある。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

英文の添削をお願いします 今度オーストラリアに行きます。ホテルは既に予約していますが、そのホテルの部屋についてホテル側にメールで質問したいと思っています。具体的には、ホテルのバスルームについてです。シャワーなんですが、シャワーヘッドが上の方に固定されているのは嫌なのです。シャワーヘッドを手に持って(可動式とでもいうのでしょうか?)シャワーを浴びたいと思っています。日本のホテルなら、殆どシャワーヘッドを手に持ってシャワーが浴びれますよね? それでこんな英文を考えています。もっといい英文がないでしょうか?お知恵をお貸しください。 My name is ***, and I have already reserved your hotel room from **July for five nights. I would like to get to know about the bath room of my room. Could you please give me information whether I can take a shower with holding a shower head? It means that I would like to confirm that the shower head is not fixed on the wall of the bath room. Thank you for your assistance. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view every day and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を毎日楽しむ事でしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The Wellington Mounted Rifle Regiment and the 2nd Light Horse Brigade were well into the northern outskirts of the town. Units of the 158th (North Wales) Brigade (53rd Division) and the Canterbury Mounted Rifle Regiment held Ali Muntar, the 159th (Cheshire) Brigade's right was holding trenches on Clay Hill, while its left was south of the town holding the Gaza to Beersheba road. The 161st (Essex) Brigade (54th Division) held Green Hill and the 160th (Welsh Border) Brigade (53rd Division) was holding a position to the north of the Labyrinth. By nightfall this combined force was consolidating its captured positions. Only on the western side of Gaza in the sand hills had the attack not been completely successful.At 14:20 Hodgson ordered his Imperial Mounted Division to move north and take over the Anzac Mounted Division's outpost positions. The 6th Mounted Brigade was to move to the east of Beit Durdis, while the 5th Mounted Brigade, currently astride the Gaza to Beersheba road, was to "fill the gap between it and the Camel Brigade," which had orders to move to Kh er Reseim.