• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします

The pictures have me a little confused. Very seldom if at all, do you see a right hand Kamisori. With a couple of pictures it does look like it is for your right hand and the others not.I take it that the Japanese words face outward and the flat ground part of the razor goes to your face.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9724/12096)
回答No.1

その絵には、ちょっと当惑しました。ご覧のとおり、右手(用)カミソリばかりとは、まったくまれなことですよね。この2、3の絵からは、それは右手専用で、それ以外はダメと言っているようにしか見えません。日本語の言葉の部分は外へ向け、平らな地の部分を顔に当てるのだろう、と思われます。

関連するQ&A

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします。

Please do still send the razor. If my boyfriend cannot get used to it using his right hand, it is ago a beautiful piece of craftmanship and will be displayed nicely. Again, I appreciate you letting me know!

• 和訳をお願いします

CAN YOU SEND 2 NEW PICTURES OF FRONT AND BACK OF THIS RAZOR? IN THE PICTURES YOU POST THERE IS TOO MUCH LIGHT AND I CANNOT SEE FINE DETAILS.

• 和訳をお願いいたします!

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳してもらえますでしょうか? 翻訳サイトの訳文ではほとんど内容が理解できませんでした、どうかお願いいたします。 At this time it is morning here in Valparaiso. I hope we keep in touch, I enjoy your photos in the Asian port. I hope to post pictures of my port then, but unfortunately I'm strapped and I have my camera and my computer at a pawn shop soon I hope to recover my stuff. I have been uploading photos from a couple of years. In a couple of days begins the season of fruits and cruise for 5 months come many ships. - Well I say goodbye and greetings from Valparaiso

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

am interested in your kiri baki box. I need to know how many puma razors in their case it could fit in the drawers. Could you send me pictures of how it looks like with a puma case inside? Lastly, does the razor I just one come with its cardboard box?

• ざっと和訳をお願いします。

I did not read the auction closely and just realized the blade has a crack in it. Because it was my fault, I have no problem paying for the razor, but would prefer not to waste the money to have it shipped to me. Can you send a new invoice without shipping and then dispose of the razor?

• 和訳をお願いします

What refund do I receive by sending back only the damaged razor? I take it the $50 gift to keep it is in the form of a PayPal payment? Your answers will aid my decision.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner and I have a disagreement about charitable giving. My partner says that it’s better to let money gain interest in your account and donate it all at the end of your life, whereas I say that in donating to the right causes yearly, your money “grows interest” in terms of how the recipients of your donations make use of it. It does not seem, however, that it’s easy to be confident in which approach yields a greater bounty. 全文の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• 和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Though I face a serious problem when I tryed to hone it. The razor is not straight and can't be honed properly. What do you sudgest to do for this problem?