• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:訳に自信がありません)

訳に自信がある質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「I made the re-examination, but it was all lost labor, as I knew it would be.」の訳に自信がありません。as以降がよくわかりません。
  • 「He looked me full in the face.」の訳に自信がありません。彼は私の顔をじっとみつめた、でいいんでしょうか?
  • 「The ice gave way and we all fell into the water.」の訳に自信がありません。氷がとけて我々は皆水にとびこんだ、でいいんでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)コンマwhichと同じコンマasで,前節の内容を受ける関係代名詞asです。「私は再調査したが,まったく無駄骨に終わった。そうなることはわかっていたが。」 (2)合っています。lookは他動詞としても使えます。fullは「まともに」という副詞です。  (3)素直に考えて下さい。「氷が溶けて,私たちはみな水の中に沈んでしまった。」 (4)合っています。

msndance
質問者

お礼

asはここでは関係代名詞だったんですね。接続詞のことばかり考えていたので。 (3)も思いつきませんでした。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 知らないうちに

知らないうちに、気が付かないうちに = before you knew it で覚えていたのですが、 米国の人に、「You use easy English for me, before you know it.」と言ったら、 通じませんでした。「自分で気が付かないうちに、簡単な英語を使っているんだよ」って言いたかったのですが、何が悪かったのでしょうか。 "before I knew it" means that you were busy doing something else, and without you noticing something happens example: I was eating candy while watching a movie, and before I knew it I ate ALL the candy in the box と丁寧に説明してくれたのですが、 I was planning to study English all night, but I fell asleep before I knew it. はOkayだというので、この場合の busy doing something else って何?って聞いたら、 before I knew itの説明は難しすぎる、と言って止まってしまいました。 (hmm sorry, I guess '"before I knew it" is hard to explain haha) ついでに、英辞郎にある、 知らないうちにそれをやっていた。 I did that before I knew it. はおかしいと言っていました。。。 (you can't use it like that)

• 書き換えを教えてください。

I can't put up with the noise any longer. を no longer を使って書き換えるとどの用になるでしょうか。また、no longer の品詞は副詞でしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 上手な日本語訳にしてください。

上手な日本語訳にしてください。 ‘’ I couldn’t believe it, ‘’ Sato says. ‘’ The excitement came later, gradually.’’ But at the same time, Sato knew what awaited him after the initial euphoria had subsided. It began immediately, as the seven other players in his group-mostly business associates-gave him \5000 each as a congratulatory gift. To thank them, Sato was supposed to organize a special dinner for them all. Next, he had to give serious thought to what gifts he would present-and to whom-to commemorate his in one.

• 「○○というわけではない」と「○○とは限らない」

日本語を1年勉強しているアメリカ人の友達に、(1)「○○というわけではない」(It does not mean that...)と(2)「○○とは限らない」(It is not necessarily the case that...)は何が違うのか、と聞かれたのですが答えられませんでした。。 (1)の例文では I don't speak English much, but It does not mean that I can't speak it. (2)の例文では It is not necessarily the case that, all Japanese high school students do nothing but study. でした。何が違うのでしょうか??できたら教えていただけませんか?

• 過去完了?

早速質問です・・・ I lost the ring you gave me and I don't have it now. という文を書き換えて I had lost the ring you gave me. という文にして直訳を ”私はあなたが私にくれた指輪を無くしました。” としたのですがいまいちこの下の文の訳がしっくりきません。 どうしてこのような訳なるのか、文法的な説明をお願いします。

• as when

I can't get happy as when I first heard about it.で 「それについて始めて聞いたときのように嬉しくなれない.」 のような文は,接続詞(この場合はasとwhen)が重なっているので無理ですよね. では,どうすればいいのでしょう? I can't get happy as I first heard about it. でいいのですか?

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 訳お願いします(>_<)

That's great. We will look into the vacation details as well as how much it will cost you. Once we have all the information I will send it to you for your parents approval. You can provide the funds when we book the vacation. の訳をお願いします(>_<)!!

• 訳お願いします(-_-;)

訳お願いします(-_-;) Mika I am going to get you something on June 15 I can't tell you because I want it to be a surprise Mika on Facebook lets put that we are in a relationship okay Mika when I said send me a message through my email I was just wondering if it worked have a good day tomorrow and hope so everything works out fine that we will be able to hangout on June 15 and go to karaoke 長いですが、日本語にお願いします(-_-;)

• 代名詞のit とthat

こんにちは。いつもお世話になっております。 参考書を読むと、代名詞のitはthe+名詞と言い換えられ、thatは前にthe+名詞として出てきたものと言い換えられると書いてあるのですが、そうすると、以下の文で合っているのでしょうか? (1)I lost a pen. My uncle gave me it(=the pen). (2)I lost the pen. My uncle gave me that(=the pen). (3)The population of America is larger than that(=the population) of Japan. (1)はいいのですが、(2)の文のthetはitでもいいような、むしろitの方がいいような気がするのですが…。(3)はthatの方がいいなという気がします。そうすると(2)と(3)の違いは何なのでしょう。名詞の種類の違いでしょうか? どなたかお願いいたします。