• ベストアンサー

学校からのメールなんですが・・・

I kindly ask you to send me your postal address thus I can send you our file. というメールが届いたのですが、うまく訳せません。住所を知らせるようにとうことなのかなとは思うんですが・・・。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • lvlpiggy
  • ベストアンサー率100% (4/4)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 おっしゃる通りで、住所をお知らせくださいということですね。cococo13999さんにファイルをお送りするために住所が必要な様子ですね。 私のアメリカ生活の経験から申しますと、登録する住所と、郵便物を送る宛先が異なるものを希望する人がいます。そういう理由でaddressの中でもpostal(mailing) address という表現になっています。 お役に立てますことを願っております。

cococo13999
質問者

お礼

回答どうも有難うございます。納得しました。

その他の回答 (1)

• silpheed7
  • ベストアンサー率15% (1086/6908)
回答No.1

意味はその通りでいいのですが、なぜ学校から?

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳

We would like to send you our thanks. Therefore we kindly ask you to communicate your address. 翻訳をしていただけると助かります。

• 英文メールの解釈これでいいでしょうか?

ある会社に商品(地図)の改訂がいつ行なわれたかを問い合わせたところ、 以下の通り返事をもらいました。その中で3行目最後の「I have」以降の 解釈について教えてください。 Thank you for your enquiry for XXXX products. The ZZZZ map was updated in 2002, however as it is a running change it takes a while for the new stock to filter through our warehouse, shops etc. I have a map here which I will happily forward to you with our compliments if you can reply with your postal address. I hope this is satisfactory, and look forward to your reply. 「手元に地図があるので、もし住所を連絡してくれればそれを送ります。」 とのことですが、この「with our compliments」を「無料で」と解釈して 間違いないでしょうか? また返事を送る際にその点を再確認したいのですが、どのように聞いたら よいでしょうか? My understanding is you could forward it to me free for charge. Did I misunderstand ? といった文章を考えましたが、通じるでしょうか? 失礼にならない例文を教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳を助けてください

下記の文章を英訳したいのですが、わかる方助けて下さい。 「彼に手紙を送りたいのですが、住所がわからないので 彼の住所を教えてもらえないでしょうか?或いは、あなたに手紙を 送りますので、お手数ですが彼に手渡してもらえないでしょうか?もうしわけありませんが どうすればいいか教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。」 自分で考えた文章は、 I want to send a letter to him, but I don't know his address, so could you tell me his address? or if I send the letter to you, can I trouble you to pass it to him? Please tell me how I can get my letter to him? Best regard. ですが、通じるでしょうか? この手紙は、彼のいるコミュニティーはわかっているけど、住所がわからないので、コミュニティーの関係者にメールで問い合わせるものです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いします。オーストラリアからのメール

ネットオークション・イーベイで昔の8mmフィルムを落札、そのやりとりで突然来たこの長文メールに戸惑ってます。どなたか英訳してください。Dear Ebay Member,Your request to send an International Money Order cannot unfortunately be accepted as there is no way of cashing them here as I have enquired before. My auction had set conditions for International customers but I am more than pleased to work along with you to conclude the deal. I suggest you send current Japanese currency concealed well between paper in a well sealed envelope. As I have already got an estimate postal quote to send this film to Japan I can tell you the amount you need to send now. You would need to send $52 for the film + $5 conversion fees as per my auction conditions +$12 postage a total of $69 Australian. If you were able to get Australian banknotes you would only need to send me $64 Australian you will need to check this out with your bank as to whether or not you can get Australian currency or you could go to a currency exchange centre. I have packed your film ready to go so I look forward to hearing from you.

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文の返信メール(2)について、文法的におかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分がありましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1)先方からのメール I have one further request hopefully you can help with. Please can you send me your company address and bank information (for payment) in English please? Also is it possible to have our invoices in English? (2)返信 Our company address and bank information are follows: ◯◯◯ We are sorry, for all future invoice, we will send you copy of the invoice in English. Please kindly find the attached 2017 Dec invoice in English. 訳 会社の住所と銀行情報は以下です。 また今後からはあなたに英文の請求書を送ります。 日本文で送ってしまった2017年12月の請求書を念のため、英文バージョンで送りますので再度ご確認下さい。

• アメリカの若者からのメールなのですが

アメリカの若者からのメールなのですが このアメリカ人からスノーボードを売ってもらおうと思ってますがよく意味が理解できません。 i dont have pay pal or any of that stuff so if you wanted the boards at this point you would have to send me 350$ for the board and watever the shipping is goin to cost me. as soon as you can do that i can give you a address to send the money too then ill send you the board 特にこの部分なのですが watever the shipping is goin to cost me. 教えてください。お願致します。 送料がわかるまで待っていれば良いのでしょうか?

• ペンパルからのメール...解釈出来ません!!!

「Oh!! lets do snail mail^0^!! you know my address right? I'll keep your address!! I'll buy you something but it's not going to be big!!! anyways! I'll mail you!! you just tell me when your going to send mail okay? I'm looking forward to your mail as well!!」 文通しよう!!ってなったときのメールなんですけど…。 この方はどういう形式?で文通したいかいまいちよくわかりません↓誰かお願いします!!!

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 貴女は、私にポストカードを送ることができるのですね。とても嬉しいです。ポストカードを楽しみに待っています。 You can send me a postcard? I’m very happy! I’m be looking forward to your postcard. 貴女は、私にポストカードを送ってくださるのですね。 You will send me a postcard?

• 下記の英語を翻訳してください。

Ask I know ken. This situation for you and me is like friends. Can I ask you to something ken. What for me to you?

• 海外通販サイトからの英文メールの翻訳お願いします。

初めて海外通販サイトで買い物をしましたが以下のようなメールがきました。 We have been trying contact your Bank to confirm your card details and your billing address but have had no response. This is our normal policy with all overseas cards. Would it be possible for you to contact your Bank and ask them to respond to any query made on our behalf? When our Bank have confirmed your card details, your order will be released for despatch. Please advise me when you have contacted your Bank so that I can re-submit our enquiry. 私の情報が確認できないので銀行に情報を提示するようお願いしてほしい、という内容でしょうか? その場合銀行やカード会社に連絡しないとなりませんか?私が取るべき行動を教えてください。 またこの質問の返信はどのようにしたらいいか教えていただけると助かります。 どなたか英語、海外通販に詳しい方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。