英文メールの解釈について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ある会社に商品(地図)の改訂がいつ行なわれたかを問い合わせたところ、以下の通り返事をもらいました。
  • 返事の中で「手元に地図があるので、もし住所を連絡してくれればそれを送ります。」とのことですが、「with our compliments」を「無料で」と解釈して間違いないでしょうか?
  • また、返事を送る際にその点を再確認したいのですが、どのように聞いたらよいでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文メールの解釈これでいいでしょうか?

ある会社に商品(地図)の改訂がいつ行なわれたかを問い合わせたところ、 以下の通り返事をもらいました。その中で3行目最後の「I have」以降の 解釈について教えてください。 Thank you for your enquiry for XXXX products. The ZZZZ map was updated in 2002, however as it is a running change it takes a while for the new stock to filter through our warehouse, shops etc. I have a map here which I will happily forward to you with our compliments if you can reply with your postal address. I hope this is satisfactory, and look forward to your reply. 「手元に地図があるので、もし住所を連絡してくれればそれを送ります。」 とのことですが、この「with our compliments」を「無料で」と解釈して 間違いないでしょうか? また返事を送る際にその点を再確認したいのですが、どのように聞いたら よいでしょうか? My understanding is you could forward it to me free for charge. Did I misunderstand ? といった文章を考えましたが、通じるでしょうか? 失礼にならない例文を教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wierdo
  • ベストアンサー率31% (67/212)
回答No.1

まず間違いないでしょう。 心配なら、こんな言い方でいかがでしょう。 Thank you for your information. With regard to your generous offer to send me a map, could you kindly reconfirm that you are willing to do this entirely free of charge? If it is free, then please kindly send it to the following address:- xxxxxxxxxxxxx こんな感じで完璧。

gogorapanui
質問者

お礼

依頼してあとから請求が来ても・・・と思っていたので、大丈夫だと言っていただけて安心しました。 確認の文章は参考にさせていただいて返事を送ってみます。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールについて

最近、前任の担当(田中さん)からある取引先企業を引き継ぎ、ある用事で初めて先方へメールした所、下記の(1)英文メールの返 信がきました。 返信文(2)を送りたいのですが、そもそも内容があっているか、英文が大丈夫かどなたかご添削頂けますでしょうか(;_;) (1)Thank you for your email. May I know if Tanaka has left the company or this is just a change in person servicing our account? (2)Thank you for your reply. This is 〇〇 from 〇〇company. As Tanaka’s informed, I have taken over the business with your company from this month. Pleasure to work with you.

• 下記英文の解釈について質問があります 2

You could have just continued down with your solo efforts. What made you come together for a new Lokai album nonetheless? I like to work with Stefan a lot. For me it´s a very unique way of creating music. At the same time, we are both continuing with our solos. My second solo album is almost ready. I am looking for the right place to release it right now. It is called KMET and it´s an electronic Singer-Songwriter project. In the studio I write, record, play and sing it all. Also on stage, it works as a one man show with the support of a little live sampler. I think with "transition", lokai have found their very own sound and aesthetic. So that alone offers to me something no other project can. We have very different personalities (even though some people think we are brothers) and this can be quite fruitful. With lokai, it´s is clear that certain sounds or structures will not fit. So it is a restriction that makes the world a little smaller and for me that is a great way to work. Complete musical freedom and variety are aspects I can entertain as a solo artist. So that alone offers to me something no other project can. この一文は倒置?でしょうか? もともとはどうなるのでしょうか? With lokai, it´s is clear that certain sounds or structures will not fit. So it is a restriction that makes the world a little smaller and for me that is a great way to work. 結構この人の文章では、with~, というのがありますが、これは上記の場合Lokaiでは、という風に訳せばよいでしょうか? その次のit's の it はthat以降ですよね。That certain sounds or structures will not fit is clear.その次の文章がわかりません。soは後のthatと因果関係があるのでしょうか? それと、上記とは別に This second album was really a lot about getting our own "lokai sound". この文章ですが、 シンプルな構造にすると this second album was getting our own lokai soundということでしょうか? そうすると、aboutがうまく解釈できないのですが・・・。 以上となります。長いですがよろしくお願いいたします…。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事関係で英語圏からメールが来ました。普段は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急なメールでったみたいで英語で来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry for the late reply… I was caught up with follow ups after the 〇○week(〇〇 show) and here is answer for your questions. 1. I already talked to our IT company to made you a admin on facebook.com/0000japan but I did not get the confirmation yet. (I’ll make this happen by tomorrow) And yes we’ll give you full support on this. 2. If you have any problems just let us know. 3. It is ok to dedicated homepage for 会社名 in a similar style (http://0000/index.html) But before you do any purchase on domain please let us know which domain is available to use and after that we will give you full support on it. I think it is ok to link third shops on your sites to maximize your sales as far as advertising it. I’ll update more information tomorrow and some of Style XXX Show pictures.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

下記の受信メールを翻訳してください。宜しくお願い致します! I was actually surprised that you sent me an e-mail in Japanese but I did read your next e-mail. And to tell you the truth I'm not very social at college, I'm more of a keep in the library and study all the time type of person. Anyways if you'd rather write in Japanese you can. it'll get translated either way so no worries ^_^ As for the winter weather here... it did snow a few times and we did have several inches at one point in time too but the town where I live snow doesn't stick around for very long, well it hasn't for the past few years. So, no we didn't have a white christmas here. Snow can be very romantic yes especially when the trees are frozen with ice and icicles hang from them and the houses. Also you should know not to worry about how long it takes you to reply. I'm not bothered by it. Besides I don't really expect an immediate reply, I mean we live like 14 hours apart and have our lives to deal with as well, so expecting a reply the next day is silly. If you're tired then sleep. You need rest, otherwise you wont be able to function properly ha ha. Anyways I've got to go and do some studying and I'll wait for your reply. :)

• 英文メール

海外旅行でであった人から以下のメールをもらいました。好印象な人だっただけに気になるのですが、これは脈ありなんでしょうか。遊びなんでしょうか。またどんな返事を返せばいいでしょうか。 It's very nice to meet you in ××× Hotel. You must come back home and do your work now. It\'s a pity that I didn\'t have much time to be with you and show you around the city. But it\'s really an unforgetable experience I have to talk with a nice Japanese girl. How \'s your trip to Shanghai? Wish you love the Oriental NEW YORK! I really miss our talk in Shanghai. Best regards.

• 女性からの出合い系のメールです。訳お願いします。

Hi dearie i actually just joined the site today and i have gone through your profile to find it really fascinating and won't mind to get a reply from you,Pls i will Implore you not to reply if you are only here for flirt because am looking for something serious with a perfect match for Soulmate. kisses xoxo cynthia

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが、ID登録がなかなかできないのでその件で相手に質問していました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

• 英文を訳して下さい

It is for 22-26th October do you want it now for 23-26 October, I don't want to cancel a night and you arrive and dont have a room You can change your booking yourself on line direct with booking.com who you have booked with. この英文を訳して下さい