• ベストアンサー

英文の邦訳をお願いします。

True culture could never be measured, but an increasingly superficial society conceals ever less from those who cannot know except by counting. 以上の英文を御訳し願います。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9744/12131)
回答No.1

真の文化を測ろうとしてもそれは全くできないが、ますます表面的となった社会では、数えることでしか知ることのできない人々の目から隠蔽されるものが、かつてないほどに少なくなっている。

jubu
質問者

お礼

どうも有難うございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の邦訳

If nonfinancial executives were increasingly less willing to serve on bank boards, then we would expect the relative prestige of those who did agree to serve to decline over time. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。

• 次の英文の意味を教えてください。

あるブログで、子どもの自殺についての話をしていて、私が I wish I could hug every child who cries for help. と書いたところ、You never know, that's all it may take. という返事をもらいました。 you never know は「先のことはわからない」 という意味だとわかりましたが(最初は「あなたにはわからない」かと思いました)、that's all it may take がわかりません。 また、別の人から I wish there were more people out there like you, and could help those poor people. I wish I could help more, but sometimes you just don't see it coming. という返事をもらいました。なんとなく全体の意味はわかりますが、 there were more people out there と you just don't see it coming のあたりがよくわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけませんか。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか

" Well, then," said Epimetheus, who was a very good-tempered child, like a multitude of children in those days, "let us run out and have a merry time with our playmates." "I am tired of merry times, and don't care if I never have anymore!" answered our pettish little Pandora.... "At least, " said she, "you can tell me how it came here." "It was just left at the door," replied Epimetheus, "just before you came, by a person who looked very smiling and intelligent, and who could hardly forbear laughing as he put it down" 心苦しい部分もあるのですが以上の分の和訳を教えていただいてもいいでしょうか? 関係詞? 仮定法?  自分でやってみてもいまいちわからなくて。。

• 和訳お願いします。

The story about the Inca gold came to us from Valverde. We may never know the truth about the Inca gold. Pizarro was the only person who ever saw the Inca gold. Barth Blake wrote a letter about finding the Inca gold.

• 英文和訳演習(中級編)伊藤氏より

Galileo carried on the construction of telescopes, all the time improving their quality and enlarging their power ,until at last he built one that magnified thirty times. What the diameter of the object glass was we do not know, perhaps two inches or possibly a little more. A glass of a quality good enough to make a telescope of cannot have been obtainable except with great difficulty in those early days. ガリレオは望遠鏡の製作を続行して、絶えずその品質を向上させ、倍率を拡大して、そしてついに、30倍に(倍率が)拡大するもの[望遠鏡]を製作した。その対物レンズの直径がどれくらいかは(私たちは)分からないが、恐らく2インチか、もしかするとそれより少し大きいのだろう。☆望遠鏡を作るのに十分良質なガラスは当時、非常に苦労した場合を除いて、手に入れられたはずがない。 (質問)☆の部分で、cannot have been obtainable except with great difficultyの解釈の説明にてこうありました。 「非常な困難をのぞいて」は× なぜ×なのか高校生でも分かるように説明していただけますでしょうか? 誠にあつかましい話ですが、非常に急ぎの質問です。皆さんの意見をお待ちしております。 satoruy

• 以下の2つの英文の和訳をお願いします。

以下の2つの英文の和訳をお願いします。 There is much more to a language than its words. There is much more that you do know about your language which cannot so conveniently be looked up , and which you were never explicitly taught. More important , one finds that the more complex and multi-levelled the history is , and the more important the issue which it raises for today , the less it is possible to sustain a fact-value division.

• 英文の解釈を教えて下さい

Economistの記事で意味をどのように取るべきかわからない所があるので、教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。 下にあります文章の1段落目の最後の文That can result in dangers of its own. なのですが、この文のThatが指すものは、前文全体と考えるべきでしょうか。それともwhat is embarrassingの部分だと考えるべきでしょうか。 政府は危険なものだけでなく、都合の悪いものも隠そうとしているが、それは「政府にとって都合の悪いものも結果的に危険に結びつくことがあるからだ」というような意味で取るべきでしょうか。 それとも、政府は危険なものだけでなく、都合の悪いものも隠そうとしているが、「結果的にその行為が危険に結びつくこともある」という意味で取るべきでしょうか。 Knowledge is power. Those who possess it have always sought to deny it to their enemies, particularly if it has military applications. But exactly what knowledge needs to be controlled depends on who those enemies are. Nor is the control of knowledge costless. A free society should regard it as a last resort. Scientists cannot build on each other's results if they do not know them. And governments are frequently tempted to hide not only what is dangerous, but also what is embarrassing. That can result in dangers of its own. Nevertheless, the past six months have shown that the West in general, and America in particular, has new enemies. New controls are therefore being discussed as politicians and scientists try to work out a reasonable boundary between openness and secrecy.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

The tales in that beloved volume almost eveyone on earth must have in mind, however vaguely, but I remember the illustrations better than the text. There were immense scenes of burning stone with caves in them, strange gardens and prison-like walled cities on the horizon, and Aladdin and Sindbad, and one of the spirits, bright-eyed, sunburned, and nude, except for a long, white cloth which the wind whipped out after him, like the tail feathers of a vast loose bird. I think that must have been the first representation of the human body unclothed that I ever saw. Certainly they were the first pictures to excite my admiration, the work of Maxfield Parrish, a painter famous in those days who painted somewhat in the style of the artist Salvador Dali. I wonder whether anyone who knew Arabic ever sat down here in the market in Marrakech and made note of its tales.

• アメリカの新聞記事

下記はアメリカの新聞記事の冒頭の部分です。 ニューヨーク市の警官がホームレスに温かく行動した出来事に関する記事です。 Officer Lawrence DePrimo clutched a pair of cuff links, just given to him privately by the police commissioner, and stood alone before a semicircle of 10 television cameras on Thursday. Photographers clicked away as reporters barked questions, trying to get a bead on this young patrolman who found celebrity when he had intended only to offer kindness: buying boots for a homeless man one recent night, not thinking anyone except that man would ever know or care 上記の最後の文(下記)の和訳をお教えください。 not thinking anyone except that man would ever know or care

• 和訳

Did you ever want to miss one day or just stop? I never even thought of stopping. other people helped,too,but I was often the one who said “Hey!come here and help me! ” You give a helping hand to those in need,and finally you will become a leader. 訳をお願いします。