• ベストアンサー

英語の訳について

This song captivated me so fas, the instrumental part is so peculiar and strong. 上記の文の「so fas」の部分はどう訳すのでしょうか? 「fas」は何かの略でしょうか? スラングですか? 調べると、「so far」は出てくるのですが・・・・ 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ここの fas は、far か fast の打ち間違いだと思います

lala1515
質問者

お礼

そうなんですね、うち間違いですか。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が堪能な方! 訳をお願いできますか?

I wanna try a song about being blonde, blondes. I was trying to think okay what I have to say. Well, I'm a blonde and blondes are more fun. There is several against them. I decided to play with it and I get sick out of it at the same time. I am totally forgot 'o person and I know that. So it's like yeah, I'm blonde so I'm sorry and I get kind of quirky. But you know, I don't consider myself a domb person. So it was just like this is what I'm like as an individual. And yes, there is a label being blonde but it doesn't define me. I wanna try the song 'bout being blonde. They showed me this track and I really liked it and just kind of singging along to it, singging with it and the song just flew pretty quickly.

• 英語の文

Even if, this place is so far and I do not have much time. (たとえ、時間があまりなく、その場所が遠くても) 文として成り立っていますか? 飛行機があれば、時間があまりなく場所が遠くても海外に行ける、といいたいのですが…。 で、その前に、I can go to abroad by plane を入れて、この文を入れようとしているのですが、文を区切るのはおかしいですか? あと、添削もよろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳お願いします;

分からない文があるので、訳してもらえないでしょうか>< ・ Also it is not form a pure family of black letter forms - a misture of textura and fraktur, so in this sense it is a bastard child of them. ・ There is a tension there , which can be played with. です。よろしくお願いします!!><

• 英語を添削してください

この歌は失恋の痛みを表現しています。 This song express the pain of broken heart. だから悲しさや辛さを込めて歌っています。 So I sing with the sadness and bitterness. 痛みと辛さ、を調べると同じpainで出て来たのですが、できれば違う単語がいいなと思いbitternessを使いました。 こちらの文の添削をお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

This classification of the material out of which a novel is built is perhaps no worse than many others, and no better. どうしてもわからない一文です。 小説の要素の話で、物語、筋、性格描写、雰囲気についての説明があった後の一文です。this classification とはこの四つの分類のことを指しています。 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 日本語に訳お願いします。

日本語に訳お願いします。 school life is pretty good this year enjoying grade 11 very much, and im doing best year of schooling so far :) so im happy haha オーストラリアの友達と メールしてます。 訳お願いします><

• 英語で"その通りだね"

英語で例えば this is true love とか this is great song など音楽の感想をのべられた時に その通りだね! 私もそう思うよ! と返事をする場合は you're right! you're so right! it is indeed でいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 訳がわかりません。

it's all about being yourself. この訳がすごい訳しにくいです。 This is probably my favorite Kyary Pamyu Pamyu song. I also managed to find the English translation of the lyrics (so I could read them), and it's all about being yourself. 全文がこれです。

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

We can not place an order for the boutiques as the orders have been done a long time ago. Regarding the other boutiques in Japan that ordered this reference I will check with our licencee and let you know. Tell me if it is ok for you. 1文目のplaceは動詞なのでしょうか? 2文目どれがどこにかかるのかよく分からず 正確な意味がよく分かりません。 3文とも全訳をお願い致します。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Now let me tell you about Larry Walters, my hero.Walters is a truck driver, thirty-three years old. He is sitting in his lawn chair in his backyard, wishing he could fly. For as long as he could remember, he wanted to go up. To be able to just rise up in the air and see far away. The time, money, education, and opportunity to be a pilot were not his . Hang gliding was too dangerous, and any good place for gliding was too far away.So he spent a lot of summer afternoons sitting in his backyard in his ordinary old aluminum lawn chair.