英語の訳があっているかどうか

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 舞台が上演される3ヶ月前に私たちは練習しなければならない。とても大変だが私の人生の大切な一部です。これらの経験は学校生活でしか記憶を作ることができない。それに、ほかの学校でも文化祭やスポーツデーやほかにもある。もし、私が働かなければならないら、わたしは学校生活を楽しめないと思う。なぜなら文化祭や体育祭は学校生活でしか開催されないから。だから私は学校生活を楽しむべきだと思う。
  • 舞台の上演は3ヶ月前に練習が始まります。この練習は大変ですが、私の人生の重要な一部です。これらの経験は学校生活でしか作れません。他の学校でも文化祭やスポーツ大会があります。もし私が仕事を持っていた場合、学校生活を楽しむことができません。なぜなら文化祭やスポーツ大会は学校でしか開催されないからです。だから、私は学校生活を楽しむべきだと思います。
  • 舞台の上演は3ヶ月前から練習がスタートします。私たちは大変ですが、これは私の人生の重要な一部です。これらの経験は学校生活中にしか作ることができません。他の学校でも文化祭やスポーツデーなどがあります。もし私が働いていた場合、学校生活を楽しむことはできません。なぜなら文化祭やスポーツデーは学校でしか開催されないからです。だから、私は学校生活を楽しむべきだと考えています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の訳があっているかどうか教えてください。

以下の文です。 The stage give a performance of musical before three mouth, we have practice spend the stage. It is so hard but it is important my part of life. These experiments can made memories only school life. And another school have traditional festival, sports day and more. If I have to jobs, I could not enjoy playing in school life. Because traditional festival and sports day is hold only school. So I think students should enjoy school life. 舞台が上演される3ヶ月前に私たちは練習しなければならない。 とても大変だが私の人生の大切な一部です。 これらの経験は学校生活でしか記憶を作ることができない。 それに、ほかの学校でも文化祭やスポーツデーやほかにもある。 もし、私が働かなければならないら、わたしは学校生活を楽しめないと思う。 なぜなら文化祭や体育祭は学校生活でしか開催されないから。 だから私は学校生活を楽しむべきだと思う。 QNo.8330677の続きです。 読んでいただければ、うれしいです。 なにか、アドバイスやおかしい文があれば教えてください。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Anglais
  • ベストアンサー率50% (2/4)
回答No.2

The stage give a performance of musical before three mouth, we have practice spend the stage. It is so hard but it is important my part of life. These experiments can made memories only school life. And another school have traditional festival, sports day and more. If I have to jobs, I could not enjoy playing in school life. Because traditional festival and sports day is hold only school. So I think students should enjoy school life. →The stage gives ~musical, we have to spend much time to practice for the stage before three months ~ it is (an) important part of my life These experiences will make memerories speial in school life And another school has a traditional If I had a job Because a tracitional ~ are held at only school enjoy their school life のあたりに英文を直せば以下の訳で大体よいとおもいます。 お疲れ様です。 舞台が上演される3ヶ月前に私たちは練習しなければならない。 とても大変だが私の人生の大切な一部です。 これらの経験は学校生活でしか記憶を作ることができない。 それに、ほかの学校でも文化祭やスポーツデーやほかにもある。 もし、私が働かなければならないら、わたしは学校生活を楽しめないと思う。 なぜなら文化祭や体育祭は学校生活でしか開催されないから。 だから私は学校生活を楽しむべきだと思う。

wxw
質問者

お礼

詳しく書いていただき、分かりやすかったです。 回答ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

こんにちは。  もう20年以上前に、各予備校の催す模擬試験で、英語だけは上位常連だった者です。  私の長文読解のやり方は、「ざっくり分かればいい」でした。細かい文法の理解とかは棚に上げて、おおまかな意味が取れればいい、というのが私のスタイルだったのです。  そんな私から見て、あなたの訳は「合格点には間違いなく達するだろう」という内容だと思います。  なんでこんな言い方をするかというと、元の英語の方に私の理解の及ばない文法が含まれているからです。  例えば  These experiments can made memories only school life.  can made…?と、私は思いました。私の知らない文法かもしれませんので、間違っていると言うことは避けますが。  いずれにせよ、英文を作成した人の意図はほぼ間違いなく伝わっているかなという感じです。  頼りない回答ですみません。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください

以下の文です I think students should enjoy school life. So I think students should not at work. I have two reasons to support my answer. First, I'm only enjoying school life. My class is drama class and it have special class. For example, singing, acting and dancing. These class is so fan. And we have to make up stage annually. It is so hardly. For example, occurred debate in drama class. But tha stage is so fan and made me happy. we could to be grow up by stand the stage.. 私は、生徒は学校生活を楽しむべきだと思う。だからわたしは、働くべきではないと思う。 2つ理由がある。 ひとつは、ただ学校が楽しいから。 私のクラスは演劇クラスで特別なクラスがある。 たとえば、歌唱、演技、舞踊です。 それらのクラスはとても楽しい。 それに私たちは年に一回ステージを作り上げなければならない。 それはとても大変だ。 たとえば、クラス内で討論が起きたり・・・。 しかし、ステージはとても楽しいし、幸せな気持ちにさせる。 わたしたちは、ステージに立つことによって成長できる。 長いので、分けさせていただきました。 へんな文やアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英語

次の文の、sustain, consciousness, immnse,inferiority, cultivatedの意味を教えてください。 The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated.

• 英語訳についてです。

こんにちわ。 下記の部分の解釈に手間取っています。 As a child, these teachers have shaped her foundation and basics and have given her the priceless gifts of knowledge, travel,love of dance, culture and life. なんとなく言いたい事は分かるような気がするのですが 日本語にした時に、しっくりきません。 アドバイスを頂ければと思います。随分意訳かと思いますが、素人ですので大目に見てアドバイス頂ければと思います。 訳して日本の方に説明する為です。なので出来るだけ分かりやすく出来ればと思っています。 「子供の頃、これらの先生はダンスを通じ文化や生活についての知識、旅行、愛について彼女に伝え、それらが彼女の土台と基礎を形作り、それは何ものにも代え難いとなっている。」

• タイの人に英語で自己紹介をしたいのですが・・・

こんにちは。 私は中学生ですが夏休みにタイの人に英語で自己紹介の手紙を書きたいのですが、なかなか辞書ではよく分からず困っています。下に日本語と英語の文を書きました。日本語の文を英語に訳したいのですが・・・ 英語がとても苦手で、見苦しいとは思いますが頑張って書いてみたので添削お願いします。 <本文> はじめまして。私は(名前)です。私は横浜に住んでいて、生粋の浜っ子です。 How do you do? I am(name). I live in Yokohama and a person native to Yokohama. 私が通っている学校がある鎌倉は、日本でも有数の観光地です。 The Kamakura in my school is famous tourist attraction in Japan. 今から800年ほど前に建立されたお寺や神社があったり、海や山といった自然も鎌倉の魅力です。 また、横浜も沢山の観光客が訪れる観光地です。 About 800 years ago samurai erect some temple ,some shrine and the sea and the mountain is the glamour of Kamakura. Then the yokohama is famous tourist attraction,too.   私は学校の新体操クラブに入っています。  I belong to the rhythmic zymnastics club.I was no flexible,then I irrelevant to it. 私は、体がかたく新体操など無縁だったのですが、今では体が柔らかくなり、いろいろな技もできるようになりとても充実しています。 But I am flexible now and I can varied skill,so I lead a full club activities life. 毎年、年2回の大会と体育祭と文化祭に出ます。 We take part in contest twice a year and sport festival,school festival. 今は、文化祭の練習が忙しくて大変ですが、友達や先輩、後輩と協力しながら楽しく文化祭に向けて頑張っています。 We are busy at our school festival’s practice and it’s very hard,but I cooperate with friends and seniors,juniors in doing to do as we do try one’s best merrily. 私はあなたのことやあなたの身の回りのことついてよく分かりません。 あなたのことについていろいろ聞いてもいいですか? I dont knoe anything about you or your life. Can you tell me something? あなたはタイのどこに住んでいますか? タイの観光地やタイの自慢を教えてください。 Where do you live in Thailand? Please teach me about Thailand’s tourist attraction and Thailand’s boast! また、あなたの学校にはどんなクラブがありますか? あなたはどんなクラブに入っていますか? What kind club do your school have? What kind club do you have? もし日本に来ることがあったら、ぜひ鎌倉や横浜に来てみてください。 返事を楽しみに待っています。 Come and see Kamakura and Yokohama if you are ever in Japan. I am looking forward to your letter.

• 訳でわからない部分があります。

あけましておめでとうございます。今年みなさんにとって良い一年でありますように! 早速ですが、テキストの問題をといていた時にどう訳していいかわからないものがありました。 The only animal I have ever seen is the mouse,even that I saw ―and touched― only by choice. 意訳では「私が見たことのある唯一の動物はそのネズミで、私がそうすることを選んだからこそ、見る、そして触ることができたのであった。」とあるのですが、 even that I saw ―and touched― only by choice. がわかりません。 どうして「選んだからこそ」「できたのであった」という訳がでてくるのでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。

• 中2英文 (訳)わかりません。

[Day 1,Friday.Ulaanbaatar]  An ocean of grasslands is around Ulaanbattar. In Ulaanbaatar modern life and traditional life come together. People wear jeand and traditional jackets. How do people live in the grasslands? (注)grasslands=牧草地  Ulaanbattar=ウランバートル(モンゴルの首都)   wear=着る jacket=上着 come together=共存する Mongolia=モンゴル 今までずっと直訳でいっていたのですが今回は意訳しないとできないみたいで、全く分からなかったのですがとりあえず頑張って訳してみたので、間違っているところや文法が違うところなど、教えてください。 [ウランバートル 1日目 金曜日] ウランバートルの周りには牧草地の1つの海洋があります。 ウランバートルでは現代的な生活と伝統的な生活が共存しています。 人々はジーンズと伝統的な上着を着ます。 人々は牧草地でどのように暮らしていますか?

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

友人が"Only"について教えてくれているようなのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 "Only" refers to it being something and nothing else. For example if I said "I only eat vegetables." That would mean that I eat vegetables and not meat, chicken, fish etc. In the context I used it in ("It's only cold in the mornings,") it would mean that it is cold in the morning, but it is not cold during the rest of the day. In a different context it could mean that it is always cold never hot, warm or cool in the morning. A clearer way to say what I meant that would have my intended meaning regardless of context would be "It is cold in the mornings only."

• この英語でいいですか?

2と3と5~7の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。1と4の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。(私は、英語が苦手なので中学生程度の英語で教えてください。) 1.この前、私がイタリアに行ったとき、私のために私ができないことをいろいろ手助けをしてくださってありがとうございます。すごく親切にしてくださってあなたには、大変感謝をしています。 2.それと私の友達と姉に私が書いたpostcardを送ってくださってありがとうございます。 (Thank you that you sent my sister and my friend’s postcards.) 3.私の夏休みについて話しましょう。友達と私は、一週間中国に行ってきました。 (I’ ll tell you about my holiday. My friend and I visited China for 7 days.) 4.そこは、日本の風景に似ていました。しかし日本で食べる食事とまったく違っていたのでカルチャーショックをうけました。そこの食事は、すごく辛くてすごく甘かったです。私は、普段、すごく辛い食べ物やすごく甘い食べ物は、食べません。 5.そこの人々は、親切でフレンドリーでした。日本人は、シャイです。 (They were very kind and friendly. Japanese people is shy.) 6.そこで一番気に入った場所は、中華民俗文化村です。中国の伝統文化を知ることができました。すごくすばらしかったです。 (My favorite spot is Chinese folk and culture village. I knew Chinese traditional culture. It was very wonderful.) 7.イタリアの伝統的な食べ物を教えてくださいませんか? (Could you tell me about traditional Italian foods?)

• もう一つメールの添削お願いします。何度もすみません…

何度もすみません。さっきとは別の方にメールを送ろうと思います。今回は向こうから来たメールへの返信ではなく、私から初めてメールのやりとりをするので…また不安です。こういう事を付け足したら?というアドバイスと、今ある文章の添削をお願いします。 Hi,****!!! This is ***. How are you? Now,I'm very sad,because the USA camp have finished.. But I believe to see you again!!!! I was not good at English. But you tried to talk with me. It made me happy. And thank you!!! Next week, we are going to start school to prepare for our school festival. Our school festival is famous of livening up!! Many people visit our school and enjoy it! In the festival, first graders and second graders exhabit in each homeroom and third graders do theater. They are very highly complete!!! I'm looking forward to the festival. Lots of love, *** こんにちは、****!***です。ご機嫌いかが??今私はとても悲しいです。なぜならUSAキャンプが終わってしまったから…。でもまたあなたにあえると信じています。私は英語が上手ではありませんでした。でもあなたは話しかけてくれました。私はそれがとても嬉しかった。ありがとう! 来週から私達は学校祭の準備のために学校がはじまります。私達の学校祭はとても盛り上がることで有名です。たくさんのひとが来て、それを楽しみます。その学祭では1、2年生は展示、3年生は演劇を行います。それらはとても完成度が高いです。わたしはとても楽しみです。