Should students enjoy school life?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Students should enjoy school life and avoid working. There are two reasons for this.
  • First, school provides special classes like drama, singing, acting, and dancing, which are enjoyable and contribute to personal growth.
  • Second, students need to make up a stage annually, which may be challenging but brings happiness and a sense of achievement.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が正しいかどうか教えてください

以下の文です I think students should enjoy school life. So I think students should not at work. I have two reasons to support my answer. First, I'm only enjoying school life. My class is drama class and it have special class. For example, singing, acting and dancing. These class is so fan. And we have to make up stage annually. It is so hardly. For example, occurred debate in drama class. But tha stage is so fan and made me happy. we could to be grow up by stand the stage.. 私は、生徒は学校生活を楽しむべきだと思う。だからわたしは、働くべきではないと思う。 2つ理由がある。 ひとつは、ただ学校が楽しいから。 私のクラスは演劇クラスで特別なクラスがある。 たとえば、歌唱、演技、舞踊です。 それらのクラスはとても楽しい。 それに私たちは年に一回ステージを作り上げなければならない。 それはとても大変だ。 たとえば、クラス内で討論が起きたり・・・。 しかし、ステージはとても楽しいし、幸せな気持ちにさせる。 わたしたちは、ステージに立つことによって成長できる。 長いので、分けさせていただきました。 へんな文やアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

★So I think students should not at work. should not at workでは動詞がない状態です。 should not workで文はできますが、workにはstudyの意味もあるので、これではおかしなことになります。jobをしないというように言えば問題はなくなります。 ★I have two reasons to support my answer. →以前もmy answerとずっとやっていらしたと思いますが、supportするのはanswerではありません。あなたの意見、考え、主張です。 ★First, I'm only enjoying school life. これだと、学校生活を楽しんでいるだけーーそれだけなんだと言っていて、日本語の意味とは違っています。 ★My class is drama class and it have special class. → it have は it has, special class→special classes/a special class My class is a drama classというのは稚拙です。classを2度重ねないようにしましょう。 ★These class is so fan. →theseは複数形です。classes areとします。funとつづります。 ★And we have to make up stage annually. →annuallyとでも言えますが、once a yearの方がわかりやすいと思います。annually というのはannual eventということでとらえますので、年に1回という意味は弱まります。 ★It is so hardly. →so hardですが、soは、何かとっかかりがあって使う語なので、これを使う必要のないときは使わないことをおすすめします。意味不明になります。 ★For example, occurred debate in drama class. →occurredの主語がないですね。debateもdrama classも数えられる名詞ですし。 ★But tha stage is so fan and made me happy. →tha→the stageで上演や劇という訳が出る場合がありますが、ここはperformanceでいいと思います。 ★we could to be grow up by stand the stage.. →beのあとにgrowと動詞の原形を重ねてはいけません。 standも原形動詞でおかしな使い方です。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I think students should enjoy their school life. So I think students should not have jobs. I have two reasons to support this idea. First, there are many things you can enjoy yourselves at school. I am in a drama course, and I have classes such special classes as classes for singing, acting or dancing. These classes are a lot of fun. 英語のおかしなところをみな直しました。 ご参考になればと思います。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 ある回答模試で、to support my anwer とあったんですが、それはどういうときに使えばいいのでしょうか? この英文が、ある質問の回答である場合はanswerでいいでしょうか? Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? という質問があってのこの回答なら問題はないですか? いろいろ教えていただきありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきます!

その他の回答 (2)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

回答者2番です。 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? という質問があってのこの回答なら問題はないですか? →I agree with the following statement. To support my answer, . . . はあり得ますね。あくまでも質問に対する答でしたら。

wxw
質問者

お礼

なるほど!! わかりました。 ありがとうございます!!

• macca0619
  • ベストアンサー率18% (2/11)
回答No.1

よく努力されていますね。英文を見ただけで何を言いたいのか あなたの日本語(すなわち心)をみるまでもなく伝わります。 言葉ですから、いろいろ意見はあるでしょうが、 It is so hardly. は It is so hard. we could to be grow up by stand the stage. は少し手直しして we could grow up by standing on the stage でどうでしょうか? よけいなことかも知れませんが、fan → fun だと思います。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!! まさか、そんなこといってもらえると思っていませんでした。(笑)ありがとうございます。 fanのつづり間違っていました・・・。 参考にさせていただきます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳があっているかどうか教えてください。

以下の文です。 The stage give a performance of musical before three mouth, we have practice spend the stage. It is so hard but it is important my part of life. These experiments can made memories only school life. And another school have traditional festival, sports day and more. If I have to jobs, I could not enjoy playing in school life. Because traditional festival and sports day is hold only school. So I think students should enjoy school life. 舞台が上演される3ヶ月前に私たちは練習しなければならない。 とても大変だが私の人生の大切な一部です。 これらの経験は学校生活でしか記憶を作ることができない。 それに、ほかの学校でも文化祭やスポーツデーやほかにもある。 もし、私が働かなければならないら、わたしは学校生活を楽しめないと思う。 なぜなら文化祭や体育祭は学校生活でしか開催されないから。 だから私は学校生活を楽しむべきだと思う。 QNo.8330677の続きです。 読んでいただければ、うれしいです。 なにか、アドバイスやおかしい文があれば教えてください。

• 英語について

I was in drama class. I learned traditional performing art of japan, how to make theatrical costume, theory of drama and so on in there. And I standed on stage many times. I think I could get creativety by these experiences. わたしはドラマクラスにいました。 伝統芸能、衣装のつくりかた、演劇論などをそこで学びました。 そして、たくさん舞台に立ちました。 これらの経験によって創造力が身についたと思います。 間違っている箇所があれば指摘してほしいです。

• 英検準二級

英検準二級のライティングです。 16点中何点くらいあると思いますか? QUESTION Do you think school libraries should have more English books? Answer I think school libraries should have more English books.I have two reasons. First, English is very useful.It is important for people to read English books. Second, For example school libraries have many English books, students is interested in English. That'why.I think school libraries should have more English books.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 英語について

「Possibly I might have to do it tomorrow before class I’m in class until 10 tonight so I won’t have time to run to the store」 とメッセージが来たので「今日は忙しいから明日取りかかるわ」と言っているのだと思い、 「I have time today, so I can work. So should I make a video using that website?」 と返信を送りました。(今日は時間があるから、websiteを使ってビデオを作ればいいですか?) すると返信で 「Okay! And if you want just record yourself doing the steps of something and just send me the videos I can work on it in class or tomorrow morning!」 ときました。 これはビデオをわたしが作ることに対してのOkayなのでしょうか? ウェブサイトを使ったビデオを作り、また自分を撮ったビデオを送ればいいということですか?

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 【至急】英語の添削お願いします

授業で Why is education so important in your life? という課題を出されました。 自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法等に自信がありません;; どなたか添削お願いいたします。 I think that the purpose of education is to acquire and develop the wisdom of living well. To acquire the knowledge helps us to have flexible thinking. There is no end of learning in life. Moreover, to learn new thing is my greatest pleasure. That’s the very reason why I am educated. よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• 中学英語について・・・・・

中学2年になります。次の英語の文章の日本語訳と答え方を考えてみたので、確認お願いします。 1、What is the best restaurant in Tokyo? >>>>>あなたが東京でお勧めのレストランはどこですか?>>>>>It is GASUTO. 2、American high school students can wear make up and dye their hair. >>>>>アメリカの高校生は髪を染めたり、化粧が出来ます。 3、What is your favorite summer festival? >>>>>あなたのお気に入りの夏祭りは何ですか?>>>>>It is GION. 4、Students can fail a class if they never their hands. >>>>>うまく訳せないのでお願いします。 5、How many times have you been to TOKYO? >>>>>あなたは何回東京に行ったことがありますか?>>>>>I have been to TOKYO many times. >>>>>I have never been there.6、 6、American high school students have about five weeks for summer vacation. >>>>>アメリカの高校生は5週間夏休みがあります。 7、Who did you see this summer? >>>>>この夏誰に会いましたか?>>>>>I saw my friend this summer. 8、It is OK to bring a drik to class in American high school students. >>>>>アメリカの学校では授業中に飲み物を持ち込んでも良い。(自信ない) 9、How is the weather today? >>>>>今日の天気はどうですか?>>>>>It is sunny. 10、If you cause trouble in class, you have to go see the Principal. >>>>>もし、授業中に問題を起こすなら、校長先生に会いに行かなくてはなりません。(自信ない)

• 英文添削おねがいします。

Students practiced these conversations last week. 先週この会話を練習した。 So I want you to ask students some questions from these questions. だから生徒にこの質問からいくつか生徒に質問してほしい。 A class is 〇〇 min. 授業は〇〇分、 There are 〇〇 students in a class. 一つのクラスに〇〇人いる。 A student has about a minute. 一人約一分。 So I think you can ask him or her about 3 – 5 questions. だから3~5問くらい質問できると思う。 And If the student ask any questions, give him or her bonus point.(5 is maximum point.) もし生徒がなにか質問してきたら、ボーナスポイントをあげて。(最大5点) よろしくおねがいします。