BT Relacon mouse issues

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Troubles with the BT Relacon mouse? Check out this update from Elecom.
  • Is your BT Relacon mouse affected by the recall? Find out more here.
  • Need help with the BT Relacon mouse? Contact Elecom for assistance.
回答を見る
  • 締切済み

BT Relacon mouse issues

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.elecom.co.jp%2Fsupport%2Fnews%2F20200518%2F I saw the call-back announcement for M-RT1BRBK. and unfortunately, the series number of my BRBK is in the call-back range and NG as well. but the contact number 0570-084-465 is for japan internal use only. Could you please help to confirm there are any contact number or supporting email address for foreign (Taiwan) use? Please help. ※OKWAVEより補足:「エレコム株式会社の製品」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

• xf86conf
  • ベストアンサー率25% (49/195)
回答No.2

pls. calls below; 大阪本社 541-8765 大阪市中央区伏見町4-1-1 明治安田生命大阪御堂筋ビル9F 電話06-6229-1418(代)  FAX06-6229-8030

PaoPaoking
質問者

お礼

Thanks a million.

• xf86conf
  • ベストアンサー率25% (49/195)
回答No.1

Their said " We are very sorry but our customer support team can only offer assistance in Japanese. We are also not able to support e-mail inquiries.".

PaoPaoking
質問者

お礼

Thanks for your big help and confirmation. Sorry to bother again. Is it possible to check one more thing to me. Where should I send the NG product back? And send to who? Do they cover shipment fee? I just want my BRBK works... QQ

関連するQ&A

• BT Relacon mouse issues

I bought your BT Relacon mouse M-RT1BRBK yesterday. But it got a linking problem with Windows 10 system. (MY windows 10 system is 64 bits version) and I confirmed my desktop PC has Bluetooth 4.0 function and linking ability. However, it is not available to connect with M-RT1BRBK. please see the attachment. and I also tried another PC (ASUS laptop FA706 which supports BT5.0) but got the same results. But interesting is M-RT1BRBK is available to connect with my Android smartphone (sony Experia 10)... so, please teach me what issues I met. or the mouse is an NG product? please teach me how to fix it. ※OKWAVEより補足:「エレコム株式会社の製品」についての質問です。

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします

Please return them via International priority mail and notice us by email the customs number. And please write 10 USD for the package value to avoid extra tax. Please contact us by sending email to cs-center

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

お願いします。 The Wi-Fi Alliance is making the following specifications available for non-Members to purchase and download. Members may download these specifications at no charge by visiting Specifications. For any questions regarding the material within these documents, please Contact Us. Your privacy is important to us. See our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. All purchases of specifications are final. No refunds will be issued. If you have trouble downloading the specifications, please contact us. All fields are required, except where indicated.

• 注文したのですが

In the meantime, we need your contact number for delivery purpose and for our customers' records. 返信を要求しているようなのですが、どう返信するのが適切なのでしょうか? 初めてのことで要領が分からず、大変困っています。 配送目的? customers' records? Help me !

• EBAYからのメールの意味が理解出来ない。

こんにちは。 イーベイから下記のメールが届きました。 私は支払いも遅れた事はないし 何についての警告なのか理解出来ません。 御手数をおかけしますが このメールの意味がわかる方は助けて下さい。 宜しく御願い申し上げます。 As part of our commitment to offering a safe transaction network for all of our valued members, we regularly screen account activity in the eBay Resolutions program. During one of these screenings, we reviewed your account and determined that the activity associated to your eBay account is close to exceeding acceptable use of the Resolutions program. Should this trend continue you could lose your eligibility to participate in the Resolutions program and/or all account privileges. To help with you with buying activity, please visit our help center for Buying Basics at the following URL: http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/buy/basics.html Please do not reply to this email, as this mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. If you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact eBay by visiting the Help page and clicking "Contact Us." The Help page can be found at the following URL: http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/index.html Thanks for understanding. Sincerely, eBay Trust & Safety team

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

〇〇 is a platform we are seeing many fintechs use and benefit from. Please contact △△ about the Bitcoin innovation as the law mandates the organization to regulate currencies. I have just engaged the 〇〇 and I am advised they would like to hear more about your innovation because it is unique and interesting. Please send us more information on △△

• 翻訳お願い致します。

良く解らないです、翻訳お願いいたします。 Hi there could you please contact our warehouse again on 0182570015 ask for Kerry she still has not received the labels for the collection. her email is k****@cdllogistics.com Many thanks in advance for your help.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Sorry to disturb you. We are writing to inform you that we have received the item you returned. And we have also asked the professionals to recommend an item for you, to fix the problem, would you please just search on our website and choose any item that you like. Once you decided, please contact us about the SKU number of the item, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• パソコンが上手く起動できません

Alert Previous attempts at booting this have failed at checkpoint[FFH] For help in resolving this problem,please note checkpoint and contact Dell Technical Support と画面表示されます 解決方法お教え下さい

• こちらの英語を日本語訳にして頂けないでしょうか?

申し訳ないのですが、 翻訳サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、 意味が分からなかったため、 どういった意味か日本語にしていただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 以下、その本文になります。 ----------------------- Hello, The customer would like to know the status of his refund for this item that he did not receive yet and actually the customer made this order by mistake and please do not charge the customer for the postage and process a full refund back to his account as soon as possible.. Please research the issue and contact the customer. Your action is highly appreciated. Please get back to the customer as soon as possible. We recommend sellers to resolve the issue in a more customer friendly way. Thank you! -------------------

専門家に質問してみよう