• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語で人の紹介)

英語で人の紹介

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Let me introduce our amazing boss, Mr. Tanaka-san, who is a great listener and a trusted supporter.
  • Introducing our boss, Mr. Tanaka-san, a remarkable leader who values our opinions and never judges us.
  • Learn how to introduce someone in English in just 1 minute, featuring our boss, Mr. Tanaka-san.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1313/2666)
回答No.3

#2 です。 実際にはあまり文法にこだわらない方が良いですが、見たらみたで気になってしまうのでたくさんコメントさせていただきました。アメリカの一般の職場には非ネイティブの人がたくさんいるので完璧にしゃべる必要は無いし、逆に日頃から英語のレベルは見破られているので、取り繕っても意味がないところもあります。それよりは中身が正しく伝わることが大事です。 女心の部分ですが、単純にセクハラ、逆セクハラと言うような話じゃなくて、genderの話しはすごく微妙なんです。男女平等のアメリカ社会であっても、女性は社会的にはまだまだ護るべきマイノリティーとして扱われ、LGBTや人種、障害者と同じく、州法や企業の規則の規則の中でも護られています。アメリカで何回も研修を受けさせられましたが、affirmative actionと呼ぶ、平等を保つためにあえてマイオリティーを優遇する政策や規則があります。これに対しての受け止め方は立場や時によって千差万別で、マジョリティーからすれば積極的に受け入れる人もいれば、逆差別と思う人もいるしマイノリティーからすれば当然の権利と思う人もいれば、かえって差別されている気になる人もいる。いちいち考えるのが面倒だしどこに地雷があるかもわからず、職場や社会では、性別など存在しないかのように振る舞うのが普通です。 もちろん、仲の良い女性同士のガールズトークはあるし、男同士の飲んだときの下ねただってありますが、社会ではそう言うのは覆い隠します。

dokindon
質問者

お礼

再度ありがとうございます。 私はアメリカの中でもとても日系人も多い所におり、職場も私のオフィスは日本人のみのこともあり、アメリカの本土のような環境、そして職場の様子なども味わったことがなかったので、教えていただいて身の引き締まる思いがいたしました。 英語は言われる通り、今更取り繕ってもどうしようもないので諦めてはいますが、失礼に当たることだけは避けたかったのでこちらに相談させていただいた次第でした。 なので、こうして適切なアドバイスを頂けたこと、本当に感謝しています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1313/2666)
回答No.2

気がついたことをコメントします。 Mr. Tanaka-san は、Mr. と-sanが重複しているのでどちらかにするべきなのですが、Mr. Tanakaは固く、通常は上司であってもファーストネームだけで言うので、日本人であればTanaka-sanが良いです。 He is in Japanと言うと、たまたま今日本にいるだけかも知れないので、こう言う場合は、he resides in, he is located in, he is stationed in あるいはhis office is inなどが良いと思います。 but we try to built a good relationship with him good relationshipと言うと、どんな良い関係なのか勘繰られてしまうかも知れません。but we are trying close communication, but we maintain good communication などが良いかと。 I thank him is he always kind and listens to our concerns. 仕事、職場と言うことであれば、kindよりもthoughtful to his staffs、listens to our concern は、職場や学校の上司や教師に対して良く使われる、good listnerで言いたいことを表せると思います。人の意見や悩みをまずは良く聞いてアドバイスくれる人。 I always appreciate his thoughtfulness to his staffs and that he is a good listener. I think that already everyone knows As everyone already knowsかな。 because he never judge us. これだけだとおかしく聞こえます。上司と言うのは部下を判断するのも仕事ですから。because he never judges us only with his intuition とか、単に~だけでは判断しないと言う言葉を付け加えた方が良いです。 >最後に、強いて言うならば彼にはもっと女心を勉強して欲しい。 ま、これは彼に限らず男の人全員に言えることだけどね。 これはおすすめできません。アメリカの職場では性別に関する話は相当注意する必要があり、職場でもよっぽどプライベートに親しい人とのかるぐちなどでない限り、避けるべきです。悪いことを言うつもりではないだろうけれど、聞き手は一瞬あなたが何を言おうとしているのか理解できず、冗談と理解してもらえないか、冗談と察してくれても面白い冗談とは思ってもらえないと思います。

dokindon
質問者

お礼

回答をいただきありがとうございました。 やはり、女心。。。のところはちょっと気になっていたので、koncha108さんよりご指摘を頂き再度確認ができてありがたかったです。この部分は辞めますね。 そして他の文章に対しても、細かくアドバイスをしてくださってありがとうございます。まったく文法も出来なくて、言いたいことを調べて、それをそのまま書いたりすると、本当に言いたいニュアンス違ったりしてくるようですね。 As everyone already knowsのように、英語っぽく書きたいのですが、どうしてもI think...とかIから始まるような幼稚な文章になってしまいます。 本当に今回のアドバイス助かりました。ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

1。built は、ここでは build でしょう。   thank には、感謝する相手と、感謝する理由を for の次に述べるのが普通です。ですから One of the things I thank him for is that he is always kind and listens to our concerns. でしょう。   his is は、 he is。上司なら judge は普通です。 prejudge がここでは適当だと思います。 2。If I am forced to find fault, I think he should learn how women think. Come to think of it, this fault is not limited to him alone. We can perhaps say this about all men. 3。外国人の英語は、不完全なところが魅力ですから、少しぐらい変なところがあっても気になさらないことです。

dokindon
質問者

お礼

早速の回答をいただきありがとうございました。 細かい所の補足やアドバイスも頂き、とても感謝しています。 まったく文法が苦手で、言いたいことが言えずに困っています。アドバイスを取り入れて、再度考えてみたいと思います。本当にありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記15

私の好きな俳優。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです My favorite actor is EITA. I think he is not handsome guy, but he is so cool. I have seen him on TV before, which was amazing. I have many reasons why I really like him. So today I will pick up some reasons why I like him. The first thing is that he is very careful about his appearance. I mean that he is a fashionable person. That is why many young guys look like him. However this is just my opinion. The second thing is that his character is good. He is a quiet person. His mysterious atmosphere catches many people hearts. いつも回答ありがとうございますbookaholicさんはなぜそんなに英語にくわしいのですか?? 留学してたんですか??

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I've been married for four years. My husband is a good man. He's really good to me, but lately it feels like our marriage is in a rut. We don't have any children, so I feel that some our attention should be focused on "us," but he stays on his computer all day, and when he's not on his computer, he's got his nose in his phone. I'm all about letting him have his "you time," so I let him do his own thing, and I go and do my own things, but I would still like some "us" time every now and again. he's got his nose inはhe's caught up inと同意でしょぅか?あと、I'm all about はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 真面目な話です。英語に訳せませんでした。教えてください

慰めのメールを貰いました。その返事を書きたいのですが、訳を教えてください。 このように入ってきました I'm so sorry. Let's be happy for K to get away from this crazy world. and let's remember that K thought of you only before he left. You were special to K and gave him good memories before he left the world. I'm sorry A子. Death is something that all of us cannot escape. Accept death so that you can become stronger. 力を貸してください。 1.私は今でも信じられない、本当に彼がこの世にいないということが。私は彼に楽しい思い出を貰いました。私も彼に楽しい思い出を与えた。私は彼と出会ってからの8年間を本当にうれしく思う。 I can't believe yet that he left in world. I got good memories from him and I gave him good memories. I'm very happy that 8years from met him... 2.たとえば、私が100歳まで生きても、出会いきれないほど世界に人間はいる。その中でであって、話をする人はみんな私の人生において意味があるひとだ。 だから、あなたもそう。ありがとう。よい友人と出会えた事をうれしく思います。 I think If i ....100years .......... in my life. .. so ailso you, thanks Im apriciate...meet you.... 教えてください

• 英語圏の国の人からのメール・・・・

こんにちは。 今デートしているアメリカ人の彼からこんなメールが来たのですが、どのような意味ですか? 彼は、彼と私の写真やデートしていることを彼のベストフレンドに話した、と言う状況らしいんですが・・・ We talked about you, and I showed him some of our pictures. He is jealous of me, because I get to be with you. I don't blame him. haha "get to be with"これってどう訳すのですか?一緒に夜を過ごしたことをその彼のベストフレンドが羨ましがってるってことですか? 英語圏の方とのメール交換に慣れていらっしゃる方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

• 英語能力

Travel can boost your language learning motivation I went uk last year with my friends. He can’t spe ak English at all. I could speak English badly at that point. We are Japanese and age of 21 at that time. We stayed hostel for less spending money. Young Homeless of age around 30 lived that hostel. I had never seen real homeless until then. We hate him at first because of his appearance. When we were having dinner at kitchen in hostel, he talked us for giving him a food. We give him some meals and take conversations with him. He said that I have dream in becoming famous one day. Apparently he wanted to Hollywood star within three years. He said I’m doing hard work for it. We advised him that you can do it. He is appearing in movie not. He has achieved his dream. I don’t like staying English at that time. But from what he’s done, I feel that wherever you are, you can do whatever you want if you put energy into your dream. Travel can make you better person 私が書いた英文です。トイック、英検だとどのぐらいでしょう?

• 英語の文章を翻訳して頂きたいです!

あるホテルに用があり、英語でメールをし、返事がきたのですが、正直5割ほどしか理解ができずにいます。 どなたか翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです(>_<) さらに、返事の文章も作れないので困っています(´・_・`) それはまた後で考えたいと思います。 こちらです。お願いします。 thanks for the email and for understanding, that we can not forward any personal details to you. Unfortunately, the information, that his first name is Oliver and that he stayed with us over 4th September, is not gonna be enough information for us to find him or his email address, as he may as well have travelled with friends and made a reservation under a different name and also, maybe he didn't just arrive 4th September, but had a different booking with us before, so we can not find anything under that date. I am sorry, that I can not help you with that,

• 英語の和訳

1Christians believed in one God, a God whose laws were to be obeyed by the sun and stars as well as by men. 2There are a lot of Japanese who do not feel comfortable about taking time off while their fellow workers have to continue working. 3“To make the difference” is an expression that always has a positive meaning in English. If a man tells his wife, for example, that marrying her has made all the difference, he's saying that he's very happy he married her. 例えば…の例が分かりませんでした。 4In our dreams we all aspire to be, do and have great things. Yet most of us simply aren't creating the results we want. What we need to understand is that greatness exists in all of us, but it is up to us to put it out of ourselves. It is true that we all have genius. We just need to learn how to apply our genius. 1行目とWhat~が良く分かりません。

• この英語の問題を教えてください。

次の各文がほぼ同じ意味なるように()に適切な語を入れなさい。 1、I don’t know that student. That student is a ( ) to me. 2、May I ask a favor? May I ask a favor ( ) ( )? 3、We can be happy by singing. Singing ( ) ( ) happy. 4、The teacher made us a good exercise book The teacher made a good exercise book ( ) us. 5、My library ( ) a lot of English books. ( ) are a lot of English books in my library. 回答よろしくお願いします。

接続したHDDが認識されなない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • LHR-A255SU3で接続したHDDが認識されない。
  • 電源ランプは点灯しHDDは動作しているが・・・
  • エレコム株式会社の製品についての質問です。
回答を見る