• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数21
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
noname#126371
noname#126371

ん?状況がいまいち理解できませんが……何かの問題でしょうか?一応、不自然だなと思ったところを指摘してみます。 (1)There was also an affair today. (2)(?)Of course, that result was our big boss. (3)After our boss reported his work to him, (4)he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ (5)This word aroused him and (6)yelled. Then he (7)himself called on the man who said (8)it and clamed about (9)it (10)like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. (11)There is a problem wherever he is. (1)There構文は使わないほうがいいです。これでは限定がされず、どこにでもある事件となり何を指しているのか不明確です。あと「再度」という言い方は「also」では出来ません。「またもやちょっとした事件が起こった」といいたいのなら、 An funny affair happens again. としてみましょう。 (2)全体的に意味が不明です。とつぜん「もちろん、その結果は私たちのボスだった。」ということを言われても・・・ (3)これも意味不明です。himが誰を指しているのでしょうか?「our boss」だったら、変な文です。「私たちのボスは自分の仕事を彼に報告した後?」よくワカリマセン。 (4)言い方がまわりくどい。 (5)残念。arouseは他動詞なので、対称が人の場合は「to」を補いましょう。 (6)これでは「This word」が「yelled」になってしまいます。and he yelledにしましょう。 (7)無用。 (8)thatの方がいいでしょう。 (9)(8)と同じ。 (10)「まるで~のように」はas ifを用いましょう。likeは「同様に」なというような意味になるので、ちょっと不自然です。 (11)意味不明。「彼はどこにいても問題を起こす」と言いたいのかもしれませんが、適切な表現ではありません。 概要:元の日本語訳があればもっと適切に指示できるのですが・・・全体的に何を言いたいのかさっぱりです。全体的にもう一度文の構造を考えてみましょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早々に回答ありがとうございました。 次回からは日本文入れますので、今後もよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削してもらえないでしょうか

The Green Mile This movie was released in 1996, and it was nominated for four Academy Award. (Best Supporting Actor, Best Picture, Best Sound, and Best Adapted Screenplay ) The title means road to the electric chair. The scene of this story is on death row in the 1930. 1930 year was an age of serious great depression in the United States. One day, a new inmate arrives. His name is John Coffey who is 7-foot-tall , and black male. He convicted of raping and killing two young Girls. At first sight, John Coffey seems very ferocious, but actual John is gentle giant. Sometimes he cries, because he afraid of darkness. Surely most audience think he is not man who can murder young girls. However he was found by police holding corpse. In fact he has extraordinary healing powers, who reveals by healing warder’s urinary tract infection and resurrecting a mouse. When John is asked to explain his power, he merely says that he "took it back. On that day John defy to care girls. John is innocence. Regrettably, John was sentenced to death, so he can’t escape to death penalty. The director have much concern with John’s initial. John’s initial is the same Jesus Christ. John was modeled on god. He tried to save the human, but he was killed by human. His life resembles Jesus Christ. He had said I was tired before it died. Perhaps god thought so too.  This film picks up the problem of race, and false accusation. John’s lawyer conceive a prejudice against black man. The lawyer thought Black man is the same as dog. He said even if it is usually obedient, that might bite us suddenly. This idea was general in 1930. It is not an exaggeration to say that discrimination to the black executed John. In the last scene, a hero says everyone walks in a green mile of the life. He was 108 years old now, but there is no person who lives a long life in this age. He was helped his sick by John, but he couldn’t save John from electric chair. He probably received John’s life when he was helped. But he thinks his long life is visitation. The prisoner wants to live more, but warder who enforces the death sentence hopes for the death. It is the sarcastic one. 映画「グリーンマイル」についての文です。 わからないところはエキサイト翻訳を使ったので、変なところがあると思います・・・。 でも自分ではそれが変なのかわからなくて困っています。 添削お願いします!

• 英文の問題の添削をお願いします!

※穴埋め 1)A restaurant whose name is well known is always expensive. =A restaurant the name of ( ) is well known is always expensive. 2)There is no one who doesn't have his faults. =There is no one (but) (have) his faults. 3)Charles gave the boy all the money he had. =Charles gave the boy (what) money he had. ※[]内の語を入れるのに正しい位置の番号を指摘 1)(1) It is often said (2) that rice is (3) to Asians (4) wheat is to Europeans. [what] →(3)? 2)(1) The man (2) you were talking (3) used to work (4) for our company. [to] →(3)?

• 英文で間違っているところを教えてください。

高一です。 プレゼンテーションのための英作文をしたのですが、「どこが間違っているのか」、「どこの表現がおかしいのか」が分からないので教えてください。 大筋「AとBの会話で、学校内の人気なことで有名な少年の噂について話している状況」 *日本語訳をすべて書くと長くなるので、心配なところだけ書きます。 A Hey, B. A I have a question to ask you. B Hello,what is that? A I heard about a popular and famous boy in this school from my friend.   (私は友達から、この学校の人気なことで有名な少年について聞いた) B Who is he? A I also don't know him. B Does he have anything features? A I heard that he is a very smart. B There are many smart students in this school. B That alone does not make it clear. A He likes soccer for a long time. And he is good at playing soccer. B ウーン. What are there anything else? A I hear that he likes math and studies it all the time. You don't find him not studying math. B Really? Is he studying math, except when math is taught? A Yes. A And there is another one. A He has a girlfriend. B I see. B He is so popular. A Oh, I remember. A He fractured when he played soccer. B Oh! I feel that I have seen him. B I have forgot his name. 「ここで(A)がポケットから写真を落とす」 B What is this? A I had forgot that I have a picture. B Please show me. 「ここで(B)が写真を見る」 B I know him. He is there! 以上です。 文法的に間違っているところ、直した方がいい表現があったら教えてください。

• 英文の拙訳の添削をお願いします。

While it may well be the case that these investors in S&P 500 index funds would be happy to have the benefit of this discretionary portfolio management at a relatively low price, this does not change the fact that investors are getting something different from what is being described to them. The argument that there is no problem here because investors are obtaining very cheap management is analogous to telling a customer who was handed a television that it’s not a problem that she was not given the toaster she was promised because the deal represents a bargain on televisions. 以上の英文の下記の拙訳の特に,The argument that there is no problem here because investors are obtaining very cheap management is analogous to telling a customer who was handed a television that it’s not a problem that she was not given the toaster she was promised because the deal represents a bargain on televisions.の直喩に特に焦点を当てて,添削願います。 「S&P 500インデックスに資金を投じるこうした投資家が比較的低価格で自由裁量的ポートフォリオ運用の便益を喜んで受けるケースもよく分かるが,他方,彼ら投資家が彼らに目論見書で書いたのとは何処か違う状況に置かれることになるという事実をこれは変えるものではない。投資家は非常に安価な運用に与ることになるから何の問題もないという議論は,取引は,(元々)テレビを受取るのをあてにしたものでないことを表すから,彼女が約束されたトースターを与えられないということは(何ら)問題ではないということを,テレビを与った顧客に告げるのに類似している。」 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします!

英文添削をお願いします! 1,どこが笑うとこなのか、わからなかったー! I could not see where THE funny part was. 2,彼は気分屋だから、皆が悩まされている。 He is so moody that it annoys people around him. 3,私のしている仕事は融通が利く方だと思う。(出勤日、時間)I think that my workplace is kind of flexible.

• 英文を読んで訳すのを教えてください。

He started for the market with the cow. On his way to the market he met a man who had a pig with him. “Good morning,” said the man. “Good morning,” answered Jack. “Will you give me your old cow for this fat young pig?” said the man. Jack thought that it was a good idea. So he exchanged his old cow for the young pig. He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. “These are magic beans,” said the man. “’I’ll give you one of them, if you give me that pig.” Jack thought that it was wonderful to have a magic bean. So he agreed to it and carried the bean proudly back home. He showed the bean to his mother. “Is this all that you have got for that cow?” she said. “Now we have no cow to give us milk. All we have is this bean.” 次の文の指示された文を英訳してください。 (1)He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. これを解いてみると、 (1)彼はいい豆を持っている人に会うまで楽しそうに歩き続けた。 になりました。しかし、先生に間違っていると指摘されたのでどこが間違っているのか教えていたでけませんか。 出来れば意訳があれば教えてもらいたいです。

• 英文 添削 お願いします

以下の英文なんですが、文法上合ってるか自信がないので、確認お願いします。 ・この表からSNSを利用している人が沢山いることも分かると思います。 You can also see from this table that there are many people who use SNS. ・もしテレビのニュースなら、放送していない時がある。 If it is TV news, there is a time that is not broadcast. ↑分かりにくいですが、SNSならいつでもニュースを知ることができるという意味合いです。 以上の2つです。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

チャップリンの自伝の文章なのですが、日本語訳をお願いします。 I saw Frank Tinney again on the stage a few years later and was shocked, for the comic Muse had left him. He was so self-conscious that I could not believe it was the same man. It was this change in him that gave me the idea years later for my film Limelight. I wanted to know why he had lost his spirit and his assurance. In Limelight the case was age; Calvero grew old and introspective and acquired a feeling of dignity, and this divorced him from all intimacy with the audience.

• 添削お願いします。

先日,茶道の心構えのひとつの一期一会について質問していたものです。 「私達の学校の生徒会の今年度のスローガンは「一期一会」です。 一期一会という言葉は,日本の伝統文化の茶道の心構えのひとつで,「この出会いはもう二度とないのかもしれない。だからその出会いに感謝しその時を大切に過ごそう。」という意味です。それを,茶道を体験した時に学び,感動しました。 だから私達もこの茶道の心構えを見習い,仲間と共に過ごせるこの時を大切に過ごそうと思い,このスローガンを掲げました。 私達の学校は,そういった一つ一つの出会いを大切にしていこう,と考えています。」 という文を自分なりに+翻訳機を使って英文にしてみました。 絶対わけわかんない文になってると思います。。 どこを直したらいいのか教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。 The slogan of the student government of our school at current year is "Ichigoichie." "Ichigoichie." of the word is one of the attitudes of the tea ceremony of the tradition culture of Japan. 「This meeting might not exist with two another degrees. Therefore, let's importantly spend that time in appreciation for the meeting. 」It is a meaning. It was learnt when the tea ceremony was experienced, and it was impressed. Therefore, it was thought that we also learnt the attitude of this tea ceremony, and this time that was able to be spent with the companion was spent importantly, and this slogan hung. Our school thinks that they will value such an individual meeting.

• 英文の構造、意味、訳の添削をお願い致します。

John Galsworthyという作家の『THE CHOICE』という物語を読んでいるのですが、 訳の添削と質問の個所の回答をお願い致します。 *"The 'house ain't for a man that respects himself," he would remark. And, since that was his conviction, such as respected themselves could not very well beg him to act against it. At the same time, it became increasingly difficult to pass him without wondering how much longer it would be before he finally sought shelter in the element of water, which was so apt to pour down on him day by day. (the element of water=「四大元素の一つ(自然の力)としての水」:本の注釈より) (1) such as respected themselvesが訳出できませんでした。       And, since that was his conviction,    such as respected themselves could not very well beg him to act against it.      の英文の構造はどのようになっているのでしょうか? (2) how much longer it would beのitはhis convictionですか? (3) which was so apt to pour down on him day by dayについて      whichの先行詞はwaterですか? (4)  pour down on himは「彼にどんどん流れ出る」ですか?     意味がわかりにくいです。 <訳> 「救貧院は自尊心を持つ人間のためにあるものではない」と彼は述べていたものでした。そして、それは彼の信念だったのでそれに反して行動することを彼に請い求めることはあまりよくできませんでした。同時に、彼が自然の力としての水に保護をついに探し出す前に、そしてそれは日に日にややもすれば彼にどんどん流れ出るようだったのですが、それがどのくらいより長いことになるか疑問に思うことなく彼を見過ごすことは、ますます難しくなっていきました。 よろしくお願い致します。 前文です。 He was so entirely fixed and certain that he was "going in the river" before he went "in the 'house," that one hesitated to suggest that the time was at hand when he should cease to expose himself all day and every day. He had evidently pondered long and with a certain deep philosophy on this particular subject, and fortified himself by hearsay.