(1) 英語を話せる人の特徴

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語を話せる人は、フランス語にも堪能です。
  • フランス語が得意な彼は、英語を話せる人です。
  • 彼はフランス語が得意で、英語も話せる人です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

中学英語の問題です。

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れる (1) He can speak French well. He is a good ( ) of French. (2) He didn't have any place to live in. There was no place ( ) him ( ) live in. (3) This tea is hot that I can′t drink it. This tea is ( ) hot for me ( ) drink. (4) English is studied in Japan. ( ) ( ) English in Japan. (5) Her story was very interesting to me. I was ( ) ( ) in her story. (6) Our class has forty students. ( ) ( ) forty students in our class. (7) She bought him the book. She bought the book ( ) ( ) . (8) John became sick last month and he is still sick. John ( ) ( ) sick since last month. (9) Is this your hat? ls ( ) hat ( ) ? (10) I haven't heard from him for years. It has been years ( ) l heard from him last.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数13

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1) speaker 2) for to 3) too to 4) Everyone studies 5) so interested 6) There are 7) to him 8) has gotten 9) this yours 10) since

love_pet2
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 中学英語 現在完了について

下記文章、ほぼ同じ内容です。 ★なぜ come から been に変わるのか理解できません。 ●She came to Japan a week ago. She is still here. || ●She has been in Japan for a week. ★なぜ became から been に変わるのか理解できません。 ●He became sick last week. He is still sick. ●He has been sick since last week. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語長文の和訳。

英語が得意な人が居ましたら、 和訳をお願い致します。 My father has a friend in Osaka. His name is Akira Sato. He and my father became friends When they were student at the same college in Tokyo. Mr.Sato studenthard When he was a college student. But he also worked hard, because he wanted to go to the United States to study English at college. At last he got enough money to go there. In 1974 he finished college in Japan, and he went to the United States in August that year. His parents gave him some money When he left Japan. But two weeks afterhe started to stay in the United States, he because too sick to move. He had on friends to take care of him. He Could not eat or drink anything that day. The nextday, The old woman living next door to him found that he was so sick, and she college an ambulance for him. Hewas carried to a hospital. He was saved! But the doctor told him to go back to Japan, because he was too weak to study in the United States. The old woman did everything for him, so he Could come back to Japan one month later. And he got well. five years later, in 1979, he got married. One day in that year, When he was watching TV, he know about foreign students who were trying to find an inexpensive apartment in Japan. The students were not so rich. He remembered The kind old woman in the United States. Three years later, Mr. and Mrs. Sato made a house for foreign students near their house. The students didn't have to pay a lot of money to Mr. and Mrs. Sato. Mr. and Mrs. Sato have taken care of forty foreign students since 1982. The students call them "our parents in Japan." Some of them invited Mr. and Mrs. Sato to their countries. Mr. and Mrs. Sato didn't have their own children but they are very happy to have many "children" in foreign countries. 以上です。 誤字脱字がありましたらすみません。和訳、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

この問題教えて下さい she is a Korean singer (  )(  )in japanese. He has a dog (  )(  )brown spots. She bought a book (  )(  )was beautiful.

• 英語の問題なのですが

He is honest in all he does. Have you ever heard him (spoken) ill of by others? という英文なのですが、 彼は立派な人だ。 あなたは今までに彼の悪口を聞いたことがありますか? と訳したのですが、こんな感じで問題ないでしょうか? ※()内は選択肢なので間違っているかもしれません。選択肢は speak speaking spoken to speak です。こちらも間違っていれば教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文の書き換え問題

・(1)Not~の文と、(2)強調構文での文の書き換えをそれぞれお願いします。 1I didn't learn the truth until this morning. =Not 2I didn't know he was homesick until I talked to him. =Not 3She didn't start to paint until she was forty. =Not ・Jim caught a turtle in this pond yesterday. 1“Jim”を強調した文に 2“caught”を強調した文に 3“a turtle”を強調した文に 4“in this pond” を強調した文に 5“yesterday” を強調した文に

• 中学英語の問題について教えてください。

(1)first time と for the first time の違いは何なのでしょうか 両方「はじめて」という意味なのではと思っています。しかし、 This is your first time. とは言うけれど、  This is your for the first time. とは言わない気がします。 また、I visited Nara for the first time last month. I visited Nara first time last month. これも下はおかしいとは思うのですが、なぜかと言われれば説明できません。 詳しく解説をお願いします。 (2)疑問文に対する答え方について教えてください。 (a)Which season do you like the best? に対して   I like summer the best. (b)Who gets up the earliest in your family? Mother does. (c)What subject is the most difficult for you? Mother is. (d)Which do you like better,classical music or rock music? I like classical music. それぞれの疑問文の主語はどれになりますか? また、(b)(c)は2語で答えられるのに対し、(a)(d)はそうはできないのはなぜですか? その違いや、答え方の決まりがあれば教えてください。 基本的なことだとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 関係詞の問題で困っています。

関係詞の問題で困っています。だれかお願いします。 Q(  )に入る適当な語を記号で答えなさい。 1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (1)That (2)Who (3)Which (4)What 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (1)which (2)who (3)that (4)what 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where (2)which (3)in where (4)when 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (1)where (2)which (3)in which (4)when 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (1)when wasn't (2)where it wasn't (3)where wasn't (4)which it wasn't 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (1)who (2)which (3)that (4)when 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)whom (4)of which

• 英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。

【仮定法を用いた慣用表現】 Q各組の英文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように( )に適語を入れなさい。 1)If I didn't have a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. (  )(  ) a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. 2)If the climber hadn't had bananas, he would have died. (  ) bananas, the climber would have died. 3)If I had time, I would go shopping with you. (  ) time, I would go shopping with you. 4)I trust you; if I didn't, I wouldn't lend you any money. I trust you; (  ), I wouldn't lend you any money. 5)If you heard John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. (  )(  ) John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. 問題は以上です。また、できれば訳も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

1:Are John and Mary still living in NewYork? No,they ( ) to Dallds.(1)are just moved (2)had just moved (3)have just moved (4)will just move 2:Is that Italian restaurant next to the bookstore new? No,I think ( )for more than a year now. (1)it's been open (2)it's open (3)it's opened (4)it was open 3:It's a long time since ( ) from Peter. (1)I've heard (2)l heard (3)I haven't heard (4)I didn't hear 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語 問題

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、()に適語を補って下さい。 1 They had a good time last night. They enjoyed () last night. 2 I broke his DVD player. That is problem. They problem () () I broke his DVD player. 3 They say that the actor lives in this town. It is () () the actor lives in this town. 4 We know that he loves science fiction movies. He is () () love science fiction movies.