英語問題の適語補充と意味の整合性の確認

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 文の意味を整合させるために、適切な単語を補充してください。
  • 彼のDVDプレーヤーを壊したことは問題です。
  • この町には俳優が住んでいると言われています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 問題

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、()に適語を補って下さい。 1 They had a good time last night. They enjoyed () last night. 2 I broke his DVD player. That is problem. They problem () () I broke his DVD player. 3 They say that the actor lives in this town. It is () () the actor lives in this town. 4 We know that he loves science fiction movies. He is () () love science fiction movies.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1. themselves 2. ... That is the problem. The problem IS THAT... 3. said that 4. known to ちょっとこの書き換えは無理があるように思いますが,出題の意図はこうです。

drinker325
質問者

お礼

有り難うございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題

1:The latest information is that he is going to () mayor. (1)vote (2)run for (3)sit for (4)come across 2:It seems that the rainy season has () in. (1)taken (2)got (3)fallen (4)set 3:Really talented people don't () off. (1)shake (2)fly (3)show (4)get 4:He waited for hours at the station, but Monica (). (1)fails to come (2)failed to show up (3)failed the rain (4)was failing to arrive 5:A fire () in the neighboring store last night.(1)broke up (2)broke on (3)broke off (4)broke out ()に入る解答と和訳お願いします

• この問題を教えてください!

次の____に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend ____ can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin ____ I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman ____ with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel ____ he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera ____ by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use ____ paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy ____ father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that ____ girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She is lives in the house ____ has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl ____ we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• 英語の問題です。

訳や解説などございましたら、付けてくださると助かります。 お願いします。 【A】 1 She proposed that the plan () put into action.   アbe イis ウwas エwould be 2 He regrets ()harder in his youth.   アhaving not studied イnot ta have studied ウnot to study エnot having studied 3 Whatever he says, the fact () it is difficult to make a living nowadays.   アremaining イremains that ウthat remaining エthat remains 4 Mr.Smith, a prosperous businessman, does not know () to be poor.   アhou it is like イwhich is it like ウwhat it is like エlike what it is 5 That´s nonsense. ()but a fool would believe it.   アAll イAnyone ウEveryone エNobody 6 Susie and her sister are so () that they could almost be twins. 【B】 1 Robbers entered the house by force last night.   Robbers broke () the house last night. 2 It was easy for me to find the library.   I had () difficulty in () the library. 3 His composition is far from satisfactory.   His composition () much to be desired. 4 How many people are there in Japan?   () is the population of Japan? 【C】 1 The death penalty was (done away with) in the country in 1993. 2 The police finally began to (look into) the manner. 3 John really (takes after) his father, especially the way he walks. 4 I recommend that you (set about) your business without delay. 5 The outdoor concert will be (put off) because of the approaching typhoon. アabolish イstart ウrespect エpostpone オresemble カinvestigate  【D】 A      B      C     D 1actor   actress  hero   () 2see    sight    prove  () 3swim   swimming die    () 4anxiety  anxious  energy  () 5majority minority  comedy  () 【E】誤りの選択問題です。 1 (Do you mind) (to come) (to) a party on Saturday (at) the International House? 2 Was (it) last Sunday (that) we (went fishing) (to the river)? 3 He will (become) to (see) the problem (in) a new (light). 4 (Other) things (are) equal, this is (far) better than (that). 5 Traveling by (the train) is (more) comfortable (than) traveling (by air). 【F】 1 (to,being,are,made,efforts,clean) our cities and rivers. 2 (have,hand,all,is,in,to,you,do) this report. 3 Although he is ten years ald, he (so,as,write,cannot,much) his own name. 4 I remember the event as (had,as,happened,if,clearly,it) only yesterday. 【G】 1 A:Mary! ()   B:I´m getting married.   アGuess what! イTake it easy! ウWhat about you! エSay when? 2 A:May I speak to Mr.Komazawa?   B:Certainly, sir. Wait a moment, please. ()   アI can´t hear you. イI can´t speak to you. ウHe holds up now. エHe is on another line. 以上です。

• 問題を解いてみたのですが、間違えていますよね💦

次の[]に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend [who]can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin [that] I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman [who]with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel [which] he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera [which] by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use [recycled] paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy [whose] father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that [crying] girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She lives in the house [that]has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl [whose] we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• こちらも書き換えお願いします

次の英文を( )に当てはまるように書き換えてください お願いします こちらも至急です [1] He insists that they are innocent. → He insists ( )( ) being innocent. [2] He repents that he was idle in his youth. → He repents ( )( ) been idle in his youth. [3] He is ashamed that she ( ) her promise. → He is ashamed ( ) having broken her promise. [4] He was afraid that someone might oppose his plan. → He was afraid of ( )( ) his plan. [5] There was no doubt that he had heard the news. → There was no doubt of ( )( )( ) the news. [6] This bridge is not strong. The truck cannot cross it. → This bridge is not ( )( )( )( )( ) to cross. [7] They are discussing what they should do next. → They are discussing ( )( )( ) next. 基本的な問題ばかりですみません・・・

• 英語小問題

わからなかったものを中心に書いてます。 お願いします。 ・次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように()内に適語を補いなさい 1He isn't back yet. Perhaps he missde his train. He isn't back yet. He ()()()his train. 2 It's a pity that you didn't tell me the truth. You ()()() me the truth. 3 It's a pity that laughed at his mistake. You ought () to ()() at his mistake. 4 You waited for me, but it was not necessary.  You needn't ()() for me. ・並び替えなさい。 1 You (at/be/if/laughed/will)you wear that silly hat. 2 Such a thing ought (about/be/not/spoken/to) in public. 3 Last night he (by/got/stopped/the police/while) he was driving home.

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Solve as many (  ) you can by yourself. (1)as problems (2)of problems (3)problems (4)problems as 2.Telescopes make objects appear closer than (  ). (1)actually are (2)are actually (3)are they actually (4)they actually are 3.Lucy is (  ) of the two girls. (1)the young (2)the younger (3)the youngest (4)the most young 4.He is (  ) than stupid. (1)madder (2)more mad (3)more madder (4)much madder 5.This movie is the (  ) of all the movies this season. (1)more impressive (2)impressive (3)most impressive (4)most impressively 6.My cousin is (  ) in managing time. (1)second to none (2)next to nothing (3)before everything (4)first to everyone 7.It is said that he was (  ) great a scientist as ever lived. (1)as (2)far (3)same (4)such 8.His daughter must be (  ) singer in this village. (1)much best (2)the much best (3)by far the best (4)very the best

• 英語の問題で分からない問題があります><

問題は全部で2問あります。 次の各文の誤りを正しなさい。という問題です。 (1)After a short time this problem usually stops the way how it started. (2)They can do an operation to crush the nerve, that is sending the wrong message to the diaphragm.

• 英語 中学書き換え!!

1、I went to see her last night.(7語に書き換え) 2、I said to myself, ‘This is the dif problem.(8) 3、He doesn`t have any friends in his class.(7) 4、My brother got me the concert ticket.(8) 5、What do you call this flower in your country?(8) カッコに中はすべて、書き換えの数字です。 それと、わやくもおねがいします!!!><; 今日の夜、6時45分までにできればおねがいします!

• 接続詞の穴埋め問題です。

言い換えがたくさんあるので困っています。11問とたくさんありますが、お願いします。 1 彼は国内外でよく知られています。   He is well known()at home()abroad. 2 私が関心があるのは車ではなく、その利用者のほうだ。   It is()cars()the users that I am concerned about. 3 私は彼女を病院に見舞うときにはいつも花をもっていきます。   ()I visit her at the hospital,I take some flowers.   ()()I visit her at the hospital,I take some flowers. 4 ヘレンケラーは目が不自由なだけでなく、耳も不自由だった。   Helen Kellor was()()blind()()deaf.   Helen Kellor was deaf()()()blind.   ()being blind,Helen Kellor was deaf. 5 チキンと魚、どちらかを選べますが、私はチキンをすすめます。   You can have()chicken()fish,but I would recommend the chicken. 6 これ以上の遅れは必要でもなければ望ましくもない。   Further delay is()necessary()desirable. 7 この問題は難しすぎて私にはとけない。   This problem is()difficult()()to solve.   This problem is()difficult()I cannot solve it.   this is()a problem()()to solve.   This is()a difficult problem()I cannot solve it. 8 彼は私をみるとすぐに顔色が変わり逃げ去った。   ()seeing me,he grew pale and ran away.   ()()()he saw me,he grew pale and ran away.   ()()he saw me,he grew pale and ran away.   ()()had he seen me than he grew pale and ran away.   ()had he seen me before he grew pale and ran away. 9 彼は賢いけれども、なかなか自分の意見を言わない。   ()he is clever,he is backward in giving his view.   Clever()he is backward in giving his view.   ()all his(),he is backward in giving his view.   ()()of his(),he is backward in giving his view. 10 私の知る限りでは、これが空港への一番の近道です。   To the best of my(),this is the shortest way to the airport.   As()as know,this is the shortest way to the airport. 11 どんなに一生懸命やってみても、彼はその問題を解くことができなかった。   ()hard the tried,he couldn´t solve the problem.   Try hard()he might,he couldn´t solve the problem.